🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Steele: "Trump Wasn’t Happy FBI Stopped White Nationalist from Killing Liberals"…WTH?!

Michael Steele is an idiot. When he became the Chairman of the Republican party, one of his first acts was to insult Rush Limbaugh....he is the epitome of an establishment republican....a complete moron. His soul mate was John McCain...a guy who was never happier than when he was insulting the very people who wanted to vote for him....always siding with the press and the democrats against them...

Michael Steele is an idiot. When he became the Chairman of the Republican party, one of his first acts was to insult Rush Limbaugh....he is the epitome of an establishment republican....a complete moron. His soul mate was John McCain...a guy who was never happier than when he was insulting the very people who wanted to vote for him....always siding with the press and the democrats against them...
2Aguy, the posted video didn't open for me but I actually saw Michael Steel say that, and was very surprised. He IS a moderate Republican I've always admired, and had a serious uptick of admiration when I saw this on the Wallace show. Steel's usual calm behavior has evidently reached a limit. So the Fickle Finger of Hate now turns to point the mob at him him, as it does to anyone, even proven patriots like McCain, in support of the most corrupt person to ever obtain the office of President.
Every day...all day..you got your Hannitys and Ingrahams and Pirros doing rants of hate that would win the Lucifer Award of Hate and the Trump Award for Loyalty, and who gets condemned for speaking out? Michael Steel! And pretty please do not try to convince ANYBODY that Hasson is not encouraged by Trump. That's like saying Hitler had nothing to do with the holocaust.

Journalists are the only people in the country who are concerned about this terrorist attack that never happened.
Love your picture of a bunch of idiots that think they have the patent on hate and that nobody will shoot back.

Vive la France hail Kommando Peste Noire!
12841_photo.jpg

LoL, that's what happens when you choose the first black republican you find to chair your party, simply because the first black president was elected.

I mean, when you only have two or three to choose from, you really can't be that picky, can you? LawLz

What's wrong with these Trumpanzees expecting to feel safe in their homes?

LOL what a bunch of SNOWFLAKES LOL

Remember that scene in "Raiders of the Lost Ark"? The one where the smirking local champ challenges Jones with a scimitar? And Jones doesn't waste time 'sanctioning' the problem? This bunch of losers pictured remind me of that sort of scene. They're so busy crowing about their big balls a girl scout could take them out.

Remember that scene in "Raiders of the Lost Ark"? The one where the smirking local champ challenges Jones with a scimitar? And Jones doesn't waste time 'sanctioning' the problem? This bunch of losers pictured remind me of that sort of scene. They're so busy crowing about their big balls a girl scout could take them out.

r u mad? u seem mad...

2Aguy, the posted video didn't open for me but I actually saw Michael Steel say that, and was very surprised. He IS a moderate Republican I've always admired, and had a serious uptick of admiration when I saw this on the Wallace show. Steel's usual calm behavior has evidently reached a limit. So the Fickle Finger of Hate now turns to point the mob at him him, as it does to anyone, even proven patriots like McCain, in support of the most corrupt person to ever obtain the office of President.
Every day...all day..you got your Hannitys and Ingrahams and Pirros doing rants of hate that would win the Lucifer Award of Hate and the Trump Award for Loyalty, and who gets condemned for speaking out? Michael Steel! And pretty please do not try to convince ANYBODY that Hasson is not encouraged by Trump. That's like saying Hitler had nothing to do with the holocaust.
Steele is not a moderate. He is a RINO. Trump is not a conservative. Trump is trying to keep his promises that practically all the politicians at one time made. In fact many of the agendas that Trump promotes, Steele would have.

If Michael Steele said that (I doubt it)...that is a brazenly sick comment.

He said it. All because Trump didn't break down in hysterics at the news that some guy supposedly planned an attack.
Steele is not a moderate. He is a RINO. Trump is not a conservative.
Steel is NOT a RINO, but neither is Trump a conservative. Trump has legitimized and unleashed chaos, spoonfeeding hatred and naming it patriotism. My trashy friend, you don't hear much these days about smallpox and polio because we have found defenses against them, but they are still here, lurking and waiting for a chance to emerge rampant again when our defenses are down. And so it is with the McVeighs and Hassons and the synagogue shooter with the Trump-stickered van. Trump nourishes anger, but instead of channeling it against America's common enemies, he uses that anger by directing it toward questioning Americans and/or anyone who challenges his own self interest and cover-ups. What's amazing is the number of Americans willing to sink the nation and all those institutions that made us unique without even listening to the challenges ot looking down the road.

Forum List

Back