Micheal Moore On The Kelly File Tonight.His Neck Is Five Times Larger Than His Chin.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:cow: He just looks awful! It looks like he ate a 48oz Steak and it settled in his bloated neck. But overall, he is just god awful ugly. And he's a millionaire? too bad he can't buy any women with his money. Don't think any call girl would want any of his body parts touching/rubbing against theirs!:hellno:

time to write her off. she's went down into the sewers just like PmsNBC Having that joker on. I don't watch her or hardly watch any of them

:cow: He just looks awful! It looks like he ate a 48oz Steak and it settled in his bloated neck. But overall, he is just god awful ugly. And he's a millionaire? too bad he can't buy any women with his money. Don't think any call girl would want any of his body parts touching/rubbing against theirs!:hellno:
Isn't he married?

480z steak

more like 48 krispy kremes

maybe he's 350 pounds because no one told him that u cannot eat mac/cheese 7 times a week?

time to write her off. she's went down into the sewers just like PmsNBC Having that joker on. I don't watch her or hardly watch any of them
Wow. So conservatives can't even talk to liberals, Democrats, or moderates anymore, lest their purity be tainted.

Wow. So conservatives can't even talk to liberals, Democrats, or moderates anymore, lest their purity be tainted.

wow, the usual take one person opinion and dump it all over conservative. I wouldn't want you on her show either. go sit down

wow, the usual take one person opinion and dump it all over conservative. I wouldn't want you on her show either. go sit down
I don't understand what you just typed at all.

You'll need to be drunk to understand...

good. read it s-l-o-w-l-y im sure you'll get it

Isn't he married?
Not anymore...
does this mean that cows/oxen/buffalo's have been knocking at his door?

Huh? I know how to spell. I have trouble interpreting gibberish. Being unable to express yourself with words is not a good thing.

Huh? I know how to spell. I have trouble interpreting gibberish. Being unable to express yourself with words is not a good thing.

go troll someone else. your high and mighty done wore itself out. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

go troll someone else. your high and mighty done wore itself out. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OK. I get it now. It was some sort of secret coded message to other nutjobs.......right?

Forum List

Back