🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only ones who seem to have heard of this group are people I would classify from their history of posting as VERY VERY interested in everything having to do with gay sex (male) and the so-called gay lifestyle.....in a negative tone, of course. :eusa_whistle:

NCGO stands for National Coalition of Gay Organizations

Official Minutes, Strategy Planning Session for the National Conventions ... - National Coalition of Gay Organizations (U.S.), Chuck Lamont, Jim Owles - Google Books

The NCGO consisted of 85 member organizations , many of them pedophillia related , but also a mixed bag of generic queer nuts - Fags, Trannys, Dikes etc.... at a meeting organized by the NY Gay ACtivists Alliance and Chicago's Gay Alliance in 1972 - the platform that supported the rights of NAMBLA was adopted , as well as their claim that children had a right and obligation to be boinked by their membership .

Forging Gay Identities: Organizing Sexuality in San Francisco, 1950-1994 - Elizabeth A. Armstrong - Google Books

So easy for you to say....but where is your proof?

WOW ! I used to think [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION] was the dumbest asshat on the USMB - buit I think you've actually got him beat sweety .... See the post you quoted. And stop being such a Dumb Ass - you dumb ass .

You don't know anything about the south, you don't need to be so quick to demonstrate that

Half my family is from the South...so, tell us...what ARE the ages of consent in the Southern states? Lots of 16 year old levels...at least they are getting away from the 14 year old mark. Progress. :eusa_clap:

The connotation you gave was far more than that. I've lived in the south for about 10 years, 2 in Georgia, 8 in North Carolina, I didn't know anyone married at those ages. Once again it's your assumption that if we don't ban something legally that means we are in favor of it.

Learn your history of the South and what it used to be like...particularly in the mountains. Just look at whats-his-name from Duck Dynasty and how old his wife was when they married....Elvis Presley....Jerry Lee Lewis....Loretta Lynn...this was not unusual in the South in particular.

Last edited:

Official Minutes, Strategy Planning Session for the National Conventions ... - National Coalition of Gay Organizations (U.S.), Chuck Lamont, Jim Owles - Google Books

The NCGO consisted of 85 member organizations , many of them pedophillia related , but also a mixed bag of generic queer nuts - Fags, Trannys, Dikes etc.... at a meeting organized by the NY Gay ACtivists Alliance and Chicago's Gay Alliance in 1972 - the platform that supported the rights of NAMBLA was adopted , as well as their claim that children had a right and obligation to be boinked by their membership .

Forging Gay Identities: Organizing Sexuality in San Francisco, 1950-1994 - Elizabeth A. Armstrong - Google Books

Wow... You really are a Miserable, Dishonest Twat... :thup:

:)

peace...

That's what I've been saying all along Mal - but the twat part - I don't know if having your pecker surgiucally removed qualifies "it" as a "Twat" a Twit perhaps .

Why the left wing obsession with Bachman? she is not running for anything and does represent anyone but herself.

I understand that you on the left have nothing to brag about so you must try to associate stupid comments from anyone on the right with everyone on the right.

I get that, but its not working. It only makes you look desperate and stupid.

Half my family is from the South...so, tell us...what ARE the ages of consent in the Southern states? Lots of 16 year old levels...at least they are getting away from the 14 year old mark. Progress. :eusa_clap:

The connotation you gave was far more than that. I've lived in the south for about 10 years, 2 in Georgia, 8 in North Carolina, I didn't know anyone married at those ages. Once again it's your assumption that if we don't ban something legally that means we are in favor of it.

Learn your history of the South and what it used to be like...particularly in the mountains. Just look at whats-his-name from Duck Dynasty and how old his wife was when they married....Elvis Presley....Jerry Lee Lewis....this was not unusual in the South in particular.

marrying young was done everywhere in those days, not just in the south. Your ignorance is on display once again.

WOW ! I used to think [MENTION=20394]rdean[/MENTION] was the dumbest asshat on the USMB - buit I think you've actually got him beat sweety .... See the post you quoted. And stop being such a Dumb Ass - you dumb ass .

It's easy for you to insult too...but I'm not seeing proof of your assertion that "many of them pedophile related." I guess you have no proof. Color me surprised.

Learn your history of the South and what it used to be like...particularly in the mountains. Just look at whats-his-name from Duck Dynasty and how old his wife was when they married....Elvis Presley....Jerry Lee Lewis....this was not unusual in the South in particular.

marrying young was done everywhere in those days, not just in the south. Your ignorance is on display once again.

In the 1930s, 40s, 50s, 60s??????

Why the left wing obsession with Bachman? she is not running for anything and does represent anyone but herself.

I understand that you on the left have nothing to brag about so you must try to associate stupid comments from anyone on the right with everyone on the right.

If she doesn't end up in prison...(when asked if she were running for President)

"I'm not taking anything off of the table," Bachmann said. "But that's certainly not my number one item that I'm looking at right now, either. I'm in the game for the long haul."

They are "desperate and stupid" - the hatred of Bachmann is the same as the hatred of Sara Palin and Anne Coulter, etc... - Free THinking Intelligent and articulate Conservative WOmen are a threat to their Socio-Fascist Dogma and narrow World View - it's only suppossed to be "Angry Old White Men" who oppose them ...lol .... Same reason they hate Herman Cain , Walter Wiliams ....

If she doesn't end up in prison...(when asked if she were running for President)

"I'm not taking anything off of the table," Bachmann said. "But that's certainly not my number one item that I'm looking at right now, either. I'm in the game for the long haul."

So? Is Pelosi running for another term? speaking of idiots.:cuckoo:

In the 1930s, 40s, 50s, 60s??????

Yes

Learn your history of the South and what it used to be like...particularly in the mountains. Just look at whats-his-name from Duck Dynasty and how old his wife was when they married....Elvis Presley....Jerry Lee Lewis....Loretta Lynn...this was not unusual in the South in particular.

"used to be like." Gotcha, people in the South are responsible for what it "used to be like." :cuckoo:

They are "desperate and stupid" - the hatred of Bachmann is the same as the hatred of Sara Palin and Anne Coulter, etc... - Free THinking Intelligent and articulate Conservative WOmen are a threat to their Socio-Fascist Dogma and narrow World View - it's only suppossed to be "Angry Old White Men" who oppose them ...lol .... Same reason they hate Herman Cain , Walter Wiliams ....

exactly correct, but don't expect any of them to ever admit it. They worship idiots like Pelosi, Whoopi, Reid, Baldwin, Sarandon, Jackson, and Sharpton----liberals are the definition of hypocrisy.

Yes, instead of lowering the age of consent to 16 to match what it was for heterosexual sex, they should have raised the age of consent for heterosexuals to 18.

Kaz doesn't hate gay people though...he would never intentionally put out misleading information about the "gay lobby" or anything.

No, I love gays. I want you to repent your vile lifestyle and be saved.

So Kaz...which do you agree with, raising the age of consent to 18 in the UK or did you like that there were different ages of consent for gays and straights? Was that more in line with your "values"?

Wassa matter? Got busted and don't want to admit it? Which do you favor Kaz, different age of consent for gays and straights, same age of consent? Sex only for procreation?

So Kaz...which do you agree with, raising the age of consent to 18 in the UK or did you like that there were different ages of consent for gays and straights? Was that more in line with your "values"?

Wassa matter? Got busted and don't want to admit it? Which do you favor Kaz, different age of consent for gays and straights, same age of consent? Sex only for procreation?

age of consent has to do with statutory rape, not marriage.

I see, you put the egg timer on and it's my responsibility to answer before it runs out. More of your crap.

I answered the question the OP asked, where would Bachmann get such an idea. I don't perscribe to the liberal theory that facts are introduced or ignored based on the position being argued. It was a factual answer.

As for your question, I have informed you that as long as you take whatever I say as I'm a Christian, Republican homophobe, I'm not discussing the issue with you other than telling you what you already hear. If you want to discuss anything with me, you have to process what I say. I was actually serious about that and have consistently implemented it for some time now. I can't comprehend that for you, but I can explain it to you again.

Last edited:

I see, you put the egg timer on and it's my responsibility to answer before it runs out. More of your crap.

I answered the question the OP asked, where would Bachmann get such an idea. I don't perscribe to the liberal theory that facts are introduced or ignored based on the position being argued. It was a factual answer.

However I am curious also....so you think it was acceptable for the UK to have a different age limit for gays than they did for heteros?

exactly correct, but don't expect any of them to ever admit it. They worship idiots like Pelosi, Whoopi, Reid, Baldwin, Sarandon, Jackson, and Sharpton----liberals are the definition of hypocrisy.

"worship" "messiah" "dear leader"....all words we see used by the RW posters here....a lot. :D

However I am curious also....so you think it was acceptable for the UK to have a different age limit for gays than they did for heteros?

I see absolutely no rational reason to have different laws for heterosexual and homosexual sex other than Christian anti-gay efforts, which I oppose unless I'm talking to Seawytch because she won't process what I say so I just tell her what she already hears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back