🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michele Bachmann: Gay community wants to let adults "prey on little children sexually

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaz...which do you agree with, raising the age of consent to 18 in the UK or did you like that there were different ages of consent for gays and straights? Was that more in line with your "values"?

Wassa matter? Got busted and don't want to admit it? Which do you favor Kaz, different age of consent for gays and straights, same age of consent? Sex only for procreation?

I see, you put the egg timer on and it's my responsibility to answer before it runs out. More of your crap.

I answered the question the OP asked, where would Bachmann get such an idea. I don't perscribe to the liberal theory that facts are introduced or ignored based on the position being argued. It was a factual answer.

As for your question, I have informed you that as long as you take whatever I say as I'm a Christian, Republican homophobe, I'm not discussing the issue with you other than telling you what you already hear. If you want to discuss anything with me, you have to process what I say. I was actually serious about that and have consistently implemented it for some time now. I can't comprehend that for you, but I can explain it to you again.

So you were saying Bachmann was ill informed? Were YOU aware that the age of consent was changed to align with the age of consent for heterosexual sex when you posted that link? Which do you support? You think I'm a fascist liberal Chritianaphobe and I told you I think it should be 18 across the board, Federal law. You?

I see, you put the egg timer on and it's my responsibility to answer before it runs out. More of your crap.

I answered the question the OP asked, where would Bachmann get such an idea. I don't perscribe to the liberal theory that facts are introduced or ignored based on the position being argued. It was a factual answer.

However I am curious also....so you think it was acceptable for the UK to have a different age limit for gays than they did for heteros?

I see absolutely no rational reason to have different laws for heterosexual and homosexual sex other than Christian anti-gay efforts.

:eusa_clap: See, that wasn't so hard was it? Good for you!

However I am curious also....so you think it was acceptable for the UK to have a different age limit for gays than they did for heteros?

I see absolutely no rational reason to have different laws for heterosexual and homosexual sex other than Christian anti-gay efforts, which I oppose unless I'm talking to Seawytch because she won't process what I say so I just tell her what she already hears.

Ok, let's see if we agree on this. I think the age should be 18 for both gays and straights....not 16...but they SHOULD be equal. What say you?

Wassa matter? Got busted and don't want to admit it? Which do you favor Kaz, different age of consent for gays and straights, same age of consent? Sex only for procreation?

As for your question, I have informed you that as long as you take whatever I say as I'm a Christian, Republican homophobe, I'm not discussing the issue with you other than telling you what you already hear. If you want to discuss anything with me, you have to process what I say. I was actually serious about that and have consistently implemented it for some time now. I can't comprehend that for you, but I can explain it to you again.

So you were saying Bachmann was ill informed? Were YOU aware that the age of consent was changed to align with the age of consent for heterosexual sex when you posted that link? Which do you support? You think I'm a fascist liberal Chritianaphobe and I told you I think it should be 18 across the board, Federal law. You?

I'm not ignoring you, I'm ignoring you. The price of discussing this with me is responding to what I say. I'm not a Christian, I'm not a Republican, I have no issues with gays, and you don't process any of those three points.

I see absolutely no rational reason to have different laws for heterosexual and homosexual sex other than Christian anti-gay efforts.

:eusa_clap: See, that wasn't so hard was it? Good for you!

I'm not going to keep responding to your idiotic posts, but she was not like you, she asked me. Read your post and read hers.

I see absolutely no rational reason to have different laws for heterosexual and homosexual sex other than Christian anti-gay efforts, which I oppose unless I'm talking to Seawytch because she won't process what I say so I just tell her what she already hears.

Ok, let's see if we agree on this. I think the age should be 18 for both gays and straights....not 16...but they SHOULD be equal. What say you?

I don't have a strong opinion on the age of consent, but my off the cuff answer would be that sex between various ages under 18 is State law, I don't know enough. I can't see making sex between 17 and 18 illegal, kids can be in the same grade. And beyond that, I'm with you. Only consenting adults, no adult/child sex. And as we discussed, gay or straight is irrelevant, it's the same.

I don't have a strong opinion on the age of consent, but my off the cuff answer would be that sex between various ages under 18 is State law, I don't know enough. I can't see making sex between 17 and 18 illegal, kids can be in the same grade. And beyond that, I'm with you. Only consenting adults, no adult/child sex. And as we discussed, gay or straight is irrelevant, it's the same.

And that's what the UK law you posted (attributing it to the "gay agenda") did. Glad you agree with the "gay agenda". :lol:

I should have added that I support a Federal Age of Consent law set at 18 with "Romeo and Juliet" exemptions.

Harry Hay... The Grand Marshall of the Long Beach Gay Pride Parade in 1986...

He's well known for not going Against NAMBLA even though it had become popular to distance themselves from NAMBLA for Political Reasons in the late 80's and early 90's.

“NAMBLA Walks With Me” <--- Yep, he didn't turn his back on the Pedo's like many who had Marched with them for years before were.

The Sympathies are still there... The Alliance will return. First things first though, right?...

:)

peace...

Interesting how Bodecea and SeaBiscuit don't want to address these posts about the History of their Movement's Leaders...

peace...

"When questioned on his (Harry Hay) support for NAMBLA in a 1983 New York University forum, he remarked "If the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world", highlighting his own relationship with an adult man when he was 14."

It's a Cycle of Abuse and one of the Gay Movement's Leaders during the Struggle couldn't be a better example. :thup:

peace...

Glossed right over them they did...

peace...

And that's what the UK law you posted (attributing it to the "gay agenda") did. Glad you agree with the "gay agenda". :lol:

I should have added that I support a Federal Age of Consent law set at 18 with "Romeo and Juliet" exemptions.

Yes, the objective of gays is to strike at the pillars of society to join them in their moral depravity. That is why gay sex is an abomination in the 10 commandments and Jesus spoke against it so fervently and frequently. Murder is almost as bad as homosexual fornication.

Yes, the objective of gays is to strike at the pillars of society to join them in their moral depravity. That is why gay sex is an abomination in the 10 commandments and Jesus spoke against it so fervently and frequently. Murder is almost as bad as homosexual fornication.

I'm curious...and your post may just be sarcasm...but where is gay sex mentioned in the 10 Commandments?

Actually the Gays claims Jesus never spoke to it directly... You got some references?

I know he spoke to Marriage directly... And Jesus wasn't cool with other than Man and Wife... the thing the SCOTUS called "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"... For Obvious reasons.

1560738_10202534545317391_1973723124_n.jpg

peace...

Half my family is from the South...so, tell us...what ARE the ages of consent in the Southern states? Lots of 16 year old levels...at least they are getting away from the 14 year old mark. Progress. :eusa_clap:

The connotation you gave was far more than that. I've lived in the south for about 10 years, 2 in Georgia, 8 in North Carolina, I didn't know anyone married at those ages. Once again it's your assumption that if we don't ban something legally that means we are in favor of it.

Learn your history of the South and what it used to be like...particularly in the mountains. Just look at whats-his-name from Duck Dynasty and how old his wife was when they married....Elvis Presley....Jerry Lee Lewis....Loretta Lynn...this was not unusual in the South in particular.

OMG! you get your ideas about the south from the tv and movies! :cuckoo: Don't you know Duck Dynasty is a show for Yankees, OMG!

You really should get out more, you know, outside, there is a big old world, outside, it's green and blue, outside, there are actual people to talk to, OUTSIDE!:lol:

That is a good question, even if phrased a little rude. Why do homosexuals want to lower the age of consent?

They won't answer it of coarse, it's not in their agendas best interest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone on here knows the bolded part is a given. I would add that you suffer from moralaphobia as well. :D

Are you a closet liberal? Because you don't read the Bible much, to think you know something about It.

And a statement like murder is ALMOST as bad as homosexual acts is just ridiculous.

Makes me wonder if you aren't a closet liberal, perhaps one planted by wytch and bodecea, to make the duck dynasty stars look brilliant.

The connotation you gave was far more than that. I've lived in the south for about 10 years, 2 in Georgia, 8 in North Carolina, I didn't know anyone married at those ages. Once again it's your assumption that if we don't ban something legally that means we are in favor of it.

Learn your history of the South and what it used to be like...particularly in the mountains. Just look at whats-his-name from Duck Dynasty and how old his wife was when they married....Elvis Presley....Jerry Lee Lewis....Loretta Lynn...this was not unusual in the South in particular.

OMG! you get your ideas about the south from the tv and movies! :cuckoo: Don't you know Duck Dynasty is a show for Yankees, OMG!

You really should get out more, you know, outside, there is a big old world, outside, it's green and blue, outside, there are actual people to talk to, OUTSIDE!:lol:
Please pay attention to what I said....I was referring to the guy from Duck Dynasty...didn't he marry his wife when she was 14 and he in his 20s?

Please pay attention to what I said....I was referring to the guy from Duck Dynasty...didn't he marry his wife when she was 14 and he in his 20s?

He was 20 and she was 16.... You Lying ****.

By Contrast Harvey Milk (Gay Hero on a Stamp) was 33 and his Boy Toy was 15.

GFY.

peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back