Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done

What "vicious lies?"

Read through the thread, squirt.
In other words, you can't name any.

I'm sorry, I forgot who I was talking to.

Michelle Obama is a transvestite
Comparing her to a monkey
terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

She is obviously a racist. As for the rest, you may see them here in this forum, but Republican politicians have never accused her of any of those things.

Republicans politicians in general have to much class to call Michelle Obama any of those things, or any of the things your or your fellow travellers call her.

As far as being a racist she is obviously no more a racist than you are.

Of course she's a racist. She blames racism for everything. She claims whites have been persecuting her all her life.

Have you read some of the threads/posts here lately? They go on and on about disenfrancising Democrats/Liberals/Minorities from the right to vote. They sound more like fascists in their panic over this November.

I have to remember that the wingnuts on this board are a minority in this country. A loud, knuckle dragging, fuck everyone else minority but a minority just the same, I give me a little comfort.

Anyway, I've seen too many threads from our fellow 'patriots' who wish to do all sorts of Constitutional harm to their fellow Americans.

You're also a minority, douche bag. Do you really think the majority supports allowing people with penises to use the women's restroom and locker room?

Actually, yes. Most Americans are fine with transgendered people using the facilities which align with their gender identity.

You are even in he minority on "common sense" issues like that.

Bullshit. I doubt parents want men using women's locker rooms at their daughter's schools.
The idea that such a thing would happen is a total lie, asswipe.
Are you gay?

Have you read some of the threads/posts here lately? They go on and on about disenfrancising Democrats/Liberals/Minorities from the right to vote. They sound more like fascists in their panic over this November.

I have to remember that the wingnuts on this board are a minority in this country. A loud, knuckle dragging, fuck everyone else minority but a minority just the same, I give me a little comfort.

Anyway, I've seen too many threads from our fellow 'patriots' who wish to do all sorts of Constitutional harm to their fellow Americans.

You're also a minority, douche bag. Do you really think the majority supports allowing people with penises to use the women's restroom and locker room?

Actually, yes. Most Americans are fine with transgendered people using the facilities which align with their gender identity.

Bullshit. I doubt parents want men using women's locker rooms at their daughter's schools.

It has already happened, douche bag.

terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

She is obviously a racist. As for the rest, you may see them here in this forum, but Republican politicians have never accused her of any of those things.

Republicans politicians in general have to much class to call Michelle Obama any of those things, or any of the things your or your fellow travellers call her.

Of course she's a racist. She blames racism for everything. She claims whites have been persecuting her all her life.
If she did, she'd likely not be wrong.

Are you gay?
And that would matter why exactly?

Are you?

It has already happened, douche bag.
B period, S period.

Interlopers, hah, Nothing like ignoring elections.

A poll was already posted, you live in a bubble starved of oxygen and knowledge.

terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

Yeah, right, because getting a $300,000 job means you have been persecuted. Being FLOTUS means you have been persecuted. If anything, she is privileged.

A poll was already posted, you live in a bubble starved of oxygen and knowledge.

It's another leftwing bullshit push poll.

It's another leftwing bullshit push poll.

Prove it.

terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

Of course you are a racist. All you can do is talk about race. And look who you are attacking- a black woman- for the crime of being a well educated black woman.

terrorist fist bump
calling her fat
calling her a racist

All lies.

Yeah, right, because getting a $300,000 job means you have been persecuted. Being FLOTUS means you have been persecuted. If anything, she is privileged.
Yes she is, now, but that doesn't mean this isn't a racist nation, which it is, dumbass.

So, that's a view not a person. Interracial and gay marriage were both unpopular when they became legal across the country, this is merely an extension of that.

They didn't become legal by popular vote, and neither did freaks with penises using the women's restroom.

But even further, I think opposition and support for forcing trans gendered people to use bathrooms based on them having whatever plumbing isn't really a slam dunk for you knuckle draggers.

Poll: 6-in-10 oppose bills like the North Carolina transgender bathroom law - CNNPolitics.com
6 in 10 people in that poll think you should stay at home and play with the oven.

One thing that is a slam dunk is open-borders. The vast majority of Americans oppose them and support controlling illegal immigration.

That's good. Nobody supports open borders. Liberals are in favor of having secure borders and sensible immigration policy.

You fail again.

Yep- I laugh everytime I see a Conservative make that claim- and the claim that we 'have open borders'

Our borders are more secure than they were before 9/11- they are more secure than when Bush left office- there are long lines a border crossing points.

The Right wing nut jobs lie as easily as they breath.

The only difference is that breathing is involuntary.

That's a load of horseshit. In the first place, our borders weren't secure in 2001. For another, it was just reported that illegal aliens entering the country are up 53%.

No- its just asswipes like you feed on feeling scared all of your lives.

The reality is that our borders are not 'open'- well maybe our border with Canada but certainly not our border with Mexico

You didn't care about the border until Barack Obama was elected, you didn't care that Bush ignored the border after 9/11, only once a black man was elected to office did you suddenly decide the border was 'open'.

Still fewer illegal aliens crossing into the United States than were crossing under Bush- the only difference is you never gave a damn about the border while a white man was President.

Are you gay?

Are you?
You come off as gay. Maybe it's the whiny thing.

So, that's a view not a person. Interracial and gay marriage were both unpopular when they became legal across the country, this is merely an extension of that.

They didn't become legal by popular vote, and neither did freaks with penises using the women's restroom.

But even further, I think opposition and support for forcing trans gendered people to use bathrooms based on them having whatever plumbing isn't really a slam dunk for you knuckle draggers.

Poll: 6-in-10 oppose bills like the North Carolina transgender bathroom law - CNNPolitics.com
6 in 10 people in that poll think you should stay at home and play with the oven.

One thing that is a slam dunk is open-borders. The vast majority of Americans oppose them and support controlling illegal immigration.

That's good. Nobody supports open borders. Liberals are in favor of having secure borders and sensible immigration policy.

You fail again.

Yep- I laugh everytime I see a Conservative make that claim- and the claim that we 'have open borders'

Our borders are more secure than they were before 9/11- they are more secure than when Bush left office- there are long lines a border crossing points.

That's a load of horseshit. In the first place, our borders weren't secure in 2001. For another, it was just reported that illegal aliens entering the country are up 53%.

The reality is that our borders are not 'open'- well maybe our border with Canada but certainly not our border with Mexico

You didn't care about the border until Barack Obama was elected, you didn't care that Bush ignored the border after 9/11, only once a black man was elected to office did you suddenly decide the border was 'open'.

Still fewer illegal aliens crossing into the United States than were crossing under Bush- the only difference is you never gave a damn about the border while a white man was President.

All lies. I won't even bother disputing them because only retards fall for that shit.

Are you gay?

Are you?
You come off as gay. Maybe it's the whiny thing.

This isn't grindr, take it someplace else.

You fail again.

All lies. I won't even bother disputing them because only retards fall for that shit.

You never bother, it's a pattern.

You fail again.

You never bother, it's a pattern.

I do it all the time, douche bag.

You fail again.

LOL- yeah retards like you do believe in that 'open border' shit.

Forum List

Back