Michelle Malkin: ‘Stop Calling Them Sanctuary Cities, They Are Outlaw Cities’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Good point mich. I've always called them sanctuary cities but i see now how stupid that was of me. The media cartels are very good at telling us what words to use.

Michelle Malkin: ‘Stop Calling Them Sanctuary Cities, They Are Outlaw Cities’ – InvestmentWatch

april 1 2017 Michelle Malkin appeared live on Fox News and demanded the mainstream media stop referring to “sanctuary cities” when in fact these cities are “outlaw cities” determined to break the law and serve “open border special interests.”

“First of all we have to stop calling these places sanctuary cities,” the author and political commentator said.

“They are outlaw cities. They are safe spaces for criminality.”

Michelle Malkin argued that by using the propaganda term “sanctuary cities” we are playing into the hands of the liberal establishment, determined to impose its agenda on the nation via their mouthpieces in the mainstream media.

“People are sick and tired of it.”

From now on we should refer to these cities by the more accurate term “outlaw cities“.

She's generally fairly accurate and brings with her strong opinions. Considering the level of defiance and disregard for federal law being touted by even some in leadership, this opinion is reasonable.

I fail to see the humor. You are obviously racist against Asian Americans.
Okay hitler :cuckoo:
Disgusting. At least I am honest in my racism. Sad people like you hide behind your 'ideals'. Pitiful.

:321:
Small minded and young

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Disgusting. At least I am honest in my racism. Sad people like you hide behind your 'ideals'. Pitiful.

Small minded and young

It really is pitiful how these 'liberals' respond. It truly shows their true colors. Racists at the core.

Small minded and young

It really is pitiful how these 'liberals' respond. It truly shows their true colors. Racists at the core. It takes one to see one.

Since the Democrats are obstructing everyone that President Trump is appointing to the Supreme Court, and he's being required to use the Nuclear Option, Ms. Malkin could be an excellent choice as America's first Asian woman to serve on the SCOTUS when Ginzberg leaves. Malkin has a good grasp on the law here.

How many American citizens can illegals kill, rape, and torture per year before the libs dismantle their outlaw cities?

Since the Democrats are obstructing everyone that President Trump is appointing to the Supreme Court, and he's being required to use the Nuclear Option, Ms. Malkin could be an excellent choice as America's first Asian woman to serve on the SCOTUS when Ginzberg leaves. Malkin has a good grasp on the law here.
YES...thank you!

The fact is that states and local governments not required to enforce immigration laws. There is such a thing as states rights. Or is it that we believe in states rights only when they do things we like.

The fact is that states and local governments not required to enforce immigration laws. There is such a thing as states rights. Or is it that we believe in states rights only when they do things we like.
The federal government is tasked with the control of the nations borders. Good try lib cuck waste of skin.

Fair enough, and the Federal Government has rights too, like refusing to fund cities or states that harbor illegal aliens. That's all President Trump wants to do- deny all funding to San Francisco, New York and other outlaw cities. These towns can be "sanctuaries for illegals", but this will carry a cost.

Forum List

Back