Michelle Malkin

Doesn't matter..

It was in poor taste then and even more so now.

Palin was put on notice at the time that her choice of crosshairs as a symbol was innapropriate. Giffords herself even complained about the imagery. Palin laughed it off as liberals being whiny.
The crosshairs proved to be prophetic and Palin must answer for her chosen rhetoric
And yet you refuse to hold Democrats responsible for the same rhetoric.

Your outrage is quite selective.

Could you imagine the right wing outrage if Democratic Politicians put up "bulls-eyes" "targeting" Republicans?
You mean like this one?

e8oeuc.jpg

Could you imagine the right wing outrage if Democratic Politicians put up "bulls-eyes" "targeting" Republicans?
You mean like this one?

e8oeuc.jpg

All I get is a blue box with a ?. Is that bad?
It's Tinypic. Surely even YOU can't fuck up Tinypic. :cool:

Of course, I've noticed leftists tend to complain that "the link doesn't work!" when it's to something they don't want to see.

Last edited:
Ok, it's blood on our hands if something happens to one of the Palins but it is not blood on her hands that she had Gabby in the crosshairs, talked about it everyday and something actually happened?

:cuckoo:

you really are THAT STUPID, aren't you?

Are you incapable of differentiating Palin saying "Here are your targets....here are our enemy's and using gun metaphors from those who say Palin was wrong to do so?

Was Obama wrong to say “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,”?

Was he wrong to say that Republicans are the enemy? His exact words were ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ when speaking to a latino audience.

Or how about any of these quotes?

** Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“
** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
** Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
** Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”

Are you incapable of differentiating Palin saying "Here are your targets....here are our enemy's and using gun metaphors from those who say Palin was wrong to do so?

Was he wrong to say that Republicans are the enemy? His exact words were ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ when speaking to a latino audience.

** Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
** Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose ass to kick.“

What does any of that have to do with Palin?

Anyone in this thread think Palin should put the map back up?

After all, there was nothing wrong with it, correct? It was not inappropriate, or tasteless, or classless, correct?

Wouldn't the PRINCIPLED thing for her to do be to put the map back up and defend it?

Anyone?

Not a single person here thinks she should put it back up?

Every one of you thus agrees that it was WRONG, PERIOD?

That's pretty much case closed, isn't it?

...whom he'd been stalking since 2007, long before Palin's image was published. You know, the image no one can seem to prove he saw.

Doesn't matter..

Palin was put on notice at the time that her choice of crosshairs as a symbol was innapropriate. Giffords herself even complained about the imagery. Palin laughed it off as liberals being whiny.
The crosshairs proved to be prophetic and Palin must answer for her chosen rhetoric

Whether it was right or wrong for Palin to do it has nothing to do whatsoever with who thinks what about something else someone else did.

Why don't you simply tell us...

...should Palin put it back up? Should she stick to her original principles? Or was she WRONG in the first place?

You mean like this one?

e8oeuc.jpg

Of course, I've noticed leftists tend to complain that "the link doesn't work!" when it's to something they don't want to see.

It's still a small box with a ? but feel free to come up with some more excuses.

(BTW...that's not what "link" means.)

Why would Republicans want to bring a Knife to a fight?

You mean like this one?

e8oeuc.jpg

Ah..now I can see it...home computer. Well, are we equating a red and white target with a gun sight? Just want to make sure of parameters here.

You mean like this one?

e8oeuc.jpg

Ah..now I can see it...home computer. Well, are we equating a red and white target with a gun sight? Just want to make sure of parameters here.

well you seem to have identified it correctly. Its a bull-eyes in common parlance.

Doesn't matter..

Whether it was right or wrong for Palin to do it has nothing to do whatsoever with who thinks what about something else someone else did.

...should Palin put it back up? Should she stick to her original principles? Or was she WRONG in the first place?

no, it wasn't wrong. I would have no problem with her putting it back, but she won't, it a huge distraction.

Her taking to down, does it make her wrong? No, anymore than I think the daily kos or others who vaporized theirs and have used similar imagery are wrong.

if this starts a clean slate fine, but it won't, this will last a year or 2, and volia' the imagery may wait longer but the usual aggressive language in politics will be back for 2012. And in the end theres nothing wrong with it.

Doesn't matter..

You can stamp your feet all you want, but you don't get to direct the conversation, Skippy.

It's not like you'll ever acknowledge the hateful rhetoric from the left anyway. You don't see it as hate -- you see it as "truth".

It was a campaign image. It should have come down after the election, but it's no big deal that it didn't.

Say, are you leftists ever going to prove the shooter saw it, or is it just one of those things you "know"?

And you tell me: Were Democrats wrong to put this image up?

e8oeuc.jpg

Hmmm...the needle on my Leftist Hypocrisy Detector is quivering...

Malkin..hmm..Malkin..

Didn't she accuse a war hero of causing a self-inflicted wound?

Didn't she support Joe McCarthy and Japanese Internment?

That Malkin?

It's still a small box with a ? but feel free to come up with some more excuses.

No excuses. It works for me. It works for others, too. Here's the direct link: http://i54.tinypic.com/e8oeuc.jpg

Now, quick! Claim it doesn't work!

O-M-G!
hilarious.

Are we? I want to make sure before we go on....is a target sign (which is used for all sorts of things) to be equated with a gun sights. Say yes or no.

They BOTH equate the same thing, good gawd you can't be THAT STUPID.

No excuses. It works for me. It works for others, too. Here's the direct link: http://i54.tinypic.com/e8oeuc.jpg

Now, quick! Claim it doesn't work!

trash-talk-internet-800X800.jpg

I'm telling you, red circle is EXACTLY the same as a "gun sight".

Forum List

Back