Michelle Malkin

Could you imagine the right wing outrage if Democratic Politicians put up "bulls-eyes" "targeting" Republicans?
You mean like this one?

e8oeuc.jpg

Ah..now I can see it...home computer. Well, are we equating a red and white target with a gun sight? Just want to make sure of parameters here.
Let's see...target, name, photo, arrow pointing to the district, the words "Targeted Republican"...yes, we pretty much are talking about the exact same thing.

But wait...that's right. Democrats made this image. So it's perfectly innocent. Got it.

Malkin..hmm..Malkin..

Didn't she accuse a war hero of causing a self-inflicted wound?

Didn't she support Joe McCarthy and Japanese Internment?

That Malkin?

LOL, a WAR HERO and only in the military what, four months. then comes back and rats out his fellow men and women in the military. They don't call that a war HERO, they call them, traitors.

It's Tinypic. Surely even YOU can't fuck up Tinypic. :cool:

Of course, I've noticed leftists tend to complain that "the link doesn't work!" when it's to something they don't want to see.

It's still a small box with a ? but feel free to come up with some more excuses.

(BTW...that's not what "link" means.)
No excuses. It works for me. It works for others, too. Here's the direct link: http://i54.tinypic.com/e8oeuc.jpg

Now, quick! Claim it doesn't work!

Actually, if you had paid attention...I later stated that I could see it on my home computer....now...please tell me you equate a bullseye sign with a gun sight. I just want you on record equating them.

Malkin..hmm..Malkin..

That Malkin?

LOL, a WAR HERO and only in the military what, four months. then comes back and rats out his fellow men and women in the military. They don't call that a war HERO, they call them, traitors.

You're saying his whole military career was four months?

You want to stand by that?

It's still a small box with a ? but feel free to come up with some more excuses.

(BTW...that's not what "link" means.)
No excuses. It works for me. It works for others, too. Here's the direct link: http://i54.tinypic.com/e8oeuc.jpg

Now, quick! Claim it doesn't work!

Actually, if you had paid attention...I later stated that I could see it on my home computer....now...please tell me you equate a bullseye sign with a gun sight. I just want you on record equating them.
Yes. They are the same thing.

When you qualified with the pistol when you were in the Navy, what kind of target did you fire at?

It's rather amusing watching you Sarah Palin supporters scrambling for cover.

This guy was NOT motivated by any coherent poltical POV.

And despite the fact that most of you don't really have a very cohernet political POVs, either, trying to connect the dots between YOUR HATE for all things you think are liberal, and this guy's actions is a waste of time.

Scrambling for cover? Or. Showing the extreme degree of vitriol from the left. Vewy Extreme. Vewy.

I don't see Liberals going after the NRA trying to kill people or vandalizing congressional member's offices or making threatening phone calls to Congress members. But yeah the left is so filled with hate :cuckoo:

Malkin..hmm..Malkin..

That Malkin?

no, I meant in Vietnam,
He is still a TRAITOR, yet the Democrat party accepted him with OPEN ARMS. The same for a KKKmember, what does that tell you about the Party.

It's rather amusing watching you Sarah Palin supporters scrambling for cover.

This guy was NOT motivated by any coherent poltical POV.

And despite the fact that most of you don't really have a very cohernet political POVs, either, trying to connect the dots between YOUR HATE for all things you think are liberal, and this guy's actions is a waste of time.

Scrambling for cover? Or. Showing the extreme degree of vitriol from the left. Vewy Extreme. Vewy.

I don't see Liberals going after the NRA trying to kill people or vandalizing congressional member's offices or making threatening phone calls to Congress members. But yeah the left is so filled with hate :cuckoo:

Oh right, I guess they stop to ask the vandals, the people making threatening phone calls, what their party affiliation is. good grief.

no, I meant in Vietnam,
He is still a TRAITOR, yet the Democrat party accepted him with OPEN ARMS. The same for a KKKmember, what does that tell you about the Party.

No he's not a traitor..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vCGm33HAU[/ame]

Nothing Kerry did made him a traitor. He was critical of the war crimes in Vietnam. And there were plenty of them. The whole war was basically a war crime.

no, I meant in Vietnam,

No he's not a traitor..

Nothing Kerry did made him a traitor. He was critical of the war crimes in Vietnam. And there were plenty of them. The whole war was basically a war crime.

you see it your way, won't change the fact a large Majority of American see Kerry AS A TRAITOR. as I do.

no, I meant in Vietnam,

No he's not a traitor..

you see it your way, won't change the fact a large Majority of American see Kerry AS A TRAITOR. as I do.

Actually..no.

Kerry came pretty close to winning the Presidential election in 2004.

And good on Republicans to lie about the record of an American hero.

But then again..it was Republicans that supported scumbags like Calley.

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No he's not a traitor..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vCGm33HAU

Actually..no.

oh sure blame Republicans when it was some of the men he SERVED with who came out against him. but hey, you all always need a scapegoat, so you all went after the swift boat vets. No matter, I could give a shit about Kerry and find it hilarious you Democrats keep reelecting the MILLIONAIR GIGILO. :lol:

Actually..no.

oh sure blame Republicans when it was some of the men he SERVED with who came out against him. but hey, you all always need a scapegoat, so you all went after the swift boat vets. No matter, I could give a shit about Kerry and find it hilarious you Democrats keep reelecting the MILLIONAIR GIGILO. :lol:

Those men served in the same country as Kerry. That's about it. Almost all of them weren't truthful about their interactions with Kerry. Had you watched the video I posted you'd know that.

Additionally..you glazed over Calley and My Lai. You do know that was a massacre? You do know that the Soldiers under Calley were gang raping girls as young as 13, right? You do know that no one went to jail for that..right?

Maybe not. Maybe you don't even care. Or maybe you support that sort of atrocity.

Actually..no.

Those men served in the same country as Kerry. That's about it. Almost all of them weren't truthful about their interactions with Kerry. Had you watched the video I posted you'd know that.

Additionally..you glazed over Calley and My Lai. You do know that was a massacre? You do know that the Soldiers under Calley were gang raping girls as young as 13, right? You do know that no one went to jail for that..right?

Maybe not. Maybe you don't even care. Or maybe you support that sort of atrocity.

What I support is our military MEN AND WOMEN no matter what position they find themselves...But I don't think of Kerry as Military, I think of him as many Americans do, A TRAITOR. now I am done talking about the piece of shit...good nite.

no, I meant in Vietnam,

Was he convicted of treason...or even charged with it, Stephanie?

Or are you just cheapening a very serious crime?

Forum List

Back