Michelle Malkin

oh sure blame Republicans when it was some of the men he SERVED with who came out against him. but hey, you all always need a scapegoat, so you all went after the swift boat vets. No matter, I could give a shit about Kerry and find it hilarious you Democrats keep reelecting the MILLIONAIR GIGILO. :lol:

Those men served in the same country as Kerry. That's about it. Almost all of them weren't truthful about their interactions with Kerry. Had you watched the video I posted you'd know that.

Additionally..you glazed over Calley and My Lai. You do know that was a massacre? You do know that the Soldiers under Calley were gang raping girls as young as 13, right? You do know that no one went to jail for that..right?

Maybe not. Maybe you don't even care. Or maybe you support that sort of atrocity.

What I support is our military MEN AND WOMEN no matter what position they find themselves...But I don't think of Kerry as Military, I think of him as many Americans do, A TRAITOR. now I am done talking about the piece of shit...good nite.

And you served...when?

no, I meant in Vietnam,
He is still a TRAITOR, yet the Democrat party accepted him with OPEN ARMS. The same for a KKKmember, what does that tell you about the Party.

No he's not a traitor..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7vCGm33HAU[/ame]

Nothing Kerry did made him a traitor. He was critical of the war crimes in Vietnam. And there were plenty of them. The whole war was basically a war crime.

you see it your way, won't change the fact a large Majority of American see Kerry AS A TRAITOR. as I do.

You know...that's the funny thing about our American form of law and justice...just because someone likes to say someone else is a traitor (cheapening the word), doesn't make them so in the eyes of the law. But, if you have some evidence you'd like to bring charges with...why have you waited so long?

oh sure blame Republicans when it was some of the men he SERVED with who came out against him. but hey, you all always need a scapegoat, so you all went after the swift boat vets. No matter, I could give a shit about Kerry and find it hilarious you Democrats keep reelecting the MILLIONAIR GIGILO. :lol:

Those men served in the same country as Kerry. That's about it. Almost all of them weren't truthful about their interactions with Kerry. Had you watched the video I posted you'd know that.

Additionally..you glazed over Calley and My Lai. You do know that was a massacre? You do know that the Soldiers under Calley were gang raping girls as young as 13, right? You do know that no one went to jail for that..right?

Maybe not. Maybe you don't even care. Or maybe you support that sort of atrocity.

What I support is our military MEN AND WOMEN no matter what position they find themselves...But I don't think of Kerry as Military, I think of him as many Americans do, A TRAITOR. now I am done talking about the piece of shit...good nite.

No you don't, your next sentence proves you don't.

Once again, Michelle's website only provides example of private citizens voicing their opinions about public figureheads. If you want to take this debate to include the things private citizens say as being somehow representative of anyone other than themselves, then we are allowing a major logical fallacy to enter. I can't even believe how many videos I could post of conservatives hating liberals. Both sides do it. Everyone knows it. Conservatives on this board are just trying to justify their own hate by identifying some liberal examples on the web and posting it here. It's pretty childish if you ask me. They are so out of control with respect to their negative biases and emotions that they have to make themselves feel better by joining together over a common enemy to effectively silence their own negativity. Get control over your own hatred, please. I realize it's tough, but you've got to try. I struggle with my own, for sure.

It's common human behavior to have to get together to try and badmouth a common enemy, because it allows people to escape their own inner hatred and negativity. I think this is the common theme with a lot of mainstream republicans, and definitely fringe liberals.

Last edited:
Actually..no.

Kerry came pretty close to winning the Presidential election in 2004.

And good on Republicans to lie about the record of an American hero.

So you think Kerry was a hero for travelling to Paris while still a member of the US Naval Reserves to meet with representatives from Hanoi and rubber-stamp their terms for a US surrender in violation of U.S. code 18 U.S.C. 953?

Once again, Michelle's website only provides example of private citizens voicing their opinions about public figureheads. If you want to take this debate to include the things private citizens say as being somehow representative of anyone other than themselves, then we are allowing a major logical fallacy to enter. I can't even believe how many videos I could post of conservatives hating liberals. Both sides do it. Everyone knows it. Conservatives on this board are just trying to justify their own hate by identifying some liberal examples on the web and posting it here. It's pretty childish if you ask me. They are so out of control with respect to their negative biases and emotions that they have to make themselves feel better by joining together over a common enemy to effectively silence their own negativity. Get control over your own hatred, please. I realize it's tough, but you've got to try. I struggle with my own, for sure.

It's common human behavior to have to get together to try and badmouth a common enemy, because it allows people to escape their own inner hatred and negativity. I think this is the common theme with a lot of mainstream republicans, and definitely fringe liberals.
"I wish Sarah Palin and Levy Johnson would have been onboard the airplane crash that killed former Alaska Senator Ted Stevens. A dead Palin would be even more dangerous than a live one...she is all about her myth and if she was dead, she wouldn't be the target of the liberals attempting to embarrass her." New Hampshire Democratic State Representative Timothy Horrigan posted on Facebook

No excuses. It works for me. It works for others, too. Here's the direct link: http://i54.tinypic.com/e8oeuc.jpg

Now, quick! Claim it doesn't work!

Actually, if you had paid attention...I later stated that I could see it on my home computer....now...please tell me you equate a bullseye sign with a gun sight. I just want you on record equating them.
Yes. They are the same thing.

When you qualified with the pistol when you were in the Navy, what kind of target did you fire at?
You seem to have not seen this post, Bode.

snopes.com: John Kerry's Service Record

A Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three Purple Hearts. Earned under "fishy" circumstances?

Just when you think you guys have sunk to a new low, you somehow manage to find a "hidden cellar".

Actually, if you had paid attention...I later stated that I could see it on my home computer....now...please tell me you equate a bullseye sign with a gun sight. I just want you on record equating them.

When you qualified with the pistol when you were in the Navy, what kind of target did you fire at?

A bulls eye target for some of it, a silloette (sorry about spelling) for other parts.

Now...I DID manage to refrain from shooting at the Target sign outside the department store.....as does everyone else. Why do you think that is? Could it be because the concentric circles mean MORE than just a gun target?

Now..tell us what a gun sight symbol means besides ....er....a gun sight.

A Bronze Star, a Silver Star and three Purple Hearts. Earned under "fishy" circumstances?

Just when you think you guys have sunk to a new low, you somehow manage to find a "hidden cellar".

awwww, waaaa. I told you the reason people CONSIDER HIM a traitor, you don't like them, oh well.
plus he is unattractive gigolo who looks like LURCH and seems to be as dumb as him..:lol:

Last edited:

"I wish Sarah Palin and Levy Johnson would have been onboard the airplane crash that killed former Alaska Senator Ted Stevens. A dead Palin would be even more dangerous than a live one...she is all about her myth and if she was dead, she wouldn't be the target of the liberals attempting to embarrass her." New Hampshire Democratic State Representative Timothy Horrigan posted on Facebook

And he needs to be called on that...loudly and hopefully in a way to make sure he is unemployed next election.

awwww, waaaa. I told you the reason people CONSIDER HIM a traitor, you don't like them, oh well.
plus he is unattractive gigolo who looks like LURCH and seems to be as dumb as him..:lol:

Interesting that you say that he is a gigolo. You know this how? :eusa_eh:

What I support is our military MEN AND WOMEN no matter what position they find themselves.

I don't support massacres and rapes. No matter who the prepetrator and who the victim.

Crime is crime.
Then you condemn Kerry's meeting with the North Vietnamese government in Paris. :clap2:

And I am sure you'll join me in condemn Reagan's secret deal to hold the hostages in Iran until after the election.

A bulls eye target for some of it, a silloette (sorry about spelling) for other parts.
A silhouette? Of a human being?! :eek:

Dear Gaea. So you're used to shooting people. I hope you don't own a weapon now. There's no telling when you just going to open fire.
Now...I DID manage to refrain from shooting at the Target sign outside the department store.....as does everyone else. Why do you think that is? Could it be because the concentric circles mean MORE than just a gun target?

Now..tell us what a gun sight symbol means besides ....er....a gun sight.
Medical equipment, graphics arts programs, medical imagery, CAD hardware, binoculars, surveying equipment, and geologic maps.

You stupid, stupid woman.

Has anyone here who ever shot a scoped weapon seen crosshairs like this?

surveryorsymbol%5B1%5D.jpg

Kinda be hard to shoot with the center of the reticle obscured by the circle, wouldn't it?

And he needs to be called on that...loudly and hopefully in a way to make sure he is unemployed next election.
No need. He had a habit of being stupid and hateful in public, so he resigned and scrapped his re-election campaign.

I don't support massacres and rapes. No matter who the prepetrator and who the victim.

Crime is crime.
Then you condemn Kerry's meeting with the North Vietnamese government in Paris. :clap2:

And I am sure you'll join me in condemn Reagan's secret deal to hold the hostages in Iran until after the election.
I might, if it really happened, and isn't just more leftist historical revision.

If he did write this, then he was very wrong in doing so, in my opinion.

Forum List

Back