Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

She's an idiot. A racist idiot. Do you suppose Honey Boo Boo's family would not be intimidated by a cultural center, too?
You know how many blacks I see when I visit the Gettysburg and Antietam and Manassas battlefields? Virtually zero. Black demagogues cite the Civil War as being about the great emancipation but can't find the time to acknowledge its most significant landmarks. Because they be ignunt, racist, dishonest and brainwashed.
This is just more political race-riling by the political whores in the White House.
Because visiting a Civil War battlefield is just like visiting an internationally renowned museum of contemporary and fine art.
Are you genuineness-challenged, too?
I have been to Gettysburg several times and have toured it by car, motorcycle, bicycle and day hiking. I have also been to the old Whitney and other art museums. I see the difference. You are apparently not bright enough to do the same.
Speak for yourself. Historical artifacts are elements of museums. You don't get that?

As usual, the OP is lying.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.

“There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

She said it

Where did she say the "racist" part? I did a word search, got bupkis. :crybaby:

All I could find was this:

“And with this inaugural exhibition, the Whitney is really sending the same message to young people and to people of every background across this country. You’re telling them that their story is part of the American story, and that they deserve to be seen.

“And you’re sending that message not just with the art you display, but with the educational programming you run here. You’re reaching out to kids from all backgrounds, exposing them to the arts, showing them that they have something to contribute.”
"Kids from all backgrounds"??? Dat's wacist!
hair-fire.gif

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.
Museums and libraries are not for the intellectually challenged. I can see why Michelle finds them offensive.

She didn't say that either. You're as much a liar as the OP.

If museums and libraries were made more accessible, we would not have pitiful assholes like you and ShootsSpeeders.

Edited to add ... or the drunk dog bather and the utterly disgusting fake Irish woman.

Seriously - you idiot assholes really need to get an education.

If they were more accessible? Why aren't they accessible now? Pretty sure they are. Drive, walk, take a cab or bus to any of them. Exit the vehicle and walk inside. Boom! Accessible.

Because most sane people that put something together over a live time don't want it burnt down. Shit like Balitmore and Furgason is why this happens.

Mooch is the dumbest first lady in history. Without affirmative action, she'd be a waitress.

Michelle Obama Museums Intimidate Minorities PUNDIT PRESS

May 5, 2015

Speaking at the opening of the Whitney Museum in New York City, Michelle Obama implied that museums intimidate people who “look like” her, as well as “young people.” The Whitney Museum is a museum of American art.

The First Lady then mentioned one of the themes that one of the museum’s exhibits has, which is, “How can we truly, fully witness the melting pot of cultures and sensibilities and struggles that make America unlike any other country on earth?”

The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”
/QUOTE]

op- you know Michelle is really Micheal.

Maybe you're both right, stupid people don't belong in museums, you get in the way and you get nothing out of it anyway

op- you know Michelle is really Micheal.

EVerybody knows that. 5 10 and 175 pounds and not fat!! If she stopped taking her girl drugs she'd fill out at 220 and not fat. She's a tranny all right just like joan told us - before she had the surgery "accident".

Wondering why she would say something like that and the I remember the racist bent of the OP. Of course she didn't mean what the Echo-Chamber said about the First Lady.

“If you run a theater or a concert hall, make sure you’re setting aside some free tickets for our young people,” she said. “If you run a museum, make sure that you’re reaching out to kids in struggling communities. Invite them in to see those exhibits.”

“Maybe you could inspire a young person to rise above the circumstances of their life and reach for something better,” she said.

Michelle Obama urges museums to let kids in free - NY Daily News

Michelle Obama Museums Are White Spaces Dc Gazette

“You see, there are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood. In fact, I guarantee you that right now, there are kids living less than a mile from here who would never in a million years dream that they would be welcome in this museum.

Way to go! Divide us even more! Stupid bitch.

“You see, there are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood. In fact, I guarantee you that right now, there are kids living less than a mile from here who would never in a million years dream that they would be welcome in this museum.

What if her words are right?

Don't be so hard on yourself, Gracie. :cool:

Well, I guess whites value history and the preservation of it. Blacks destroy, whites create and preserve!

Says a lot about the two races. Guess, who is successful and who is the loser.
You should think twice before asking people who they think the loser is.

LOL, Yet, blacks live in poverty and burn their own communities down over how fucked they're. They don't value education, they don't value science, they don't value hard work and they don't value good leadership.

Blacks would burn Museums down just as fast as the corner store. Now that is a loser.

Well, I guess whites value history and the preservation of it. Blacks destroy, whites create and preserve!

Sure does. Here's what's left of the Greenwood neighborhood (Tulsa) after rioting whites "preserved" it by burning it down and firebombing it from the air...

tulsa_report_overview2.jpg

You should think twice before asking people who they think the loser is.

LOL, Yet, blacks live in poverty and burn their own communities down over how fucked they're. They don't value education, they don't value science, they don't value hard work and they don't value good leadership.

Blacks would burn Museums down just as fast as the corner store. Now that is a loser.
I'd much rather hire a black person than a racist child such as yourself Matthew.

You are missing the point, naysayers.
The POINT is, she is causing even more of a divide by saying such bullshit. Any black kid can go into any museum if they so choose. Problem is, they don't. Why don't they? Their parents never introduced them to those wonderful places. And why didn't their parents introduce them to those wonderful places? Because they were not shown either...or worse, were taught that such places are for "white people only".

I find that extremely sad. Taught to see division where there is none. So go right ahead and pat Michelle on the back for causing more of a division between white and black. G'wan. Do it. And know I find that sad, too.

Now call me what you want, if it makes you feel better with all that sand in yer eyes and ears from burying head on what she is doing.

Btw there's no quote at all using the term "white spaces". It's yet another gadfly headline making shit up.

What she actually did say:
“And with this inaugural exhibition, the Whitney is really sending the same message to young people and to people of every background across this country. You’re telling them that their story is part of the American story, and that they deserve to be seen.

“And you’re sending that message not just with the art you display, but with the educational programming you run here. You’re reaching out to kids from all backgrounds, exposing them to the arts, showing them that they have something to contribute.”

“If you run a theater or a concert hall, make sure you’re setting aside some free tickets for our young people,” she said. “If you run a museum, make sure that you’re reaching out to kids in struggling communities. Invite them in to see those exhibits.”

“Maybe you could inspire a young person to rise above the circumstances of their life and reach for something better.”
oooh! That's so dividey! :eusa_doh:

Sure does. Here's what's left of the Greenwood neighborhood (Tulsa) after rioting whites "preserved" it by burning it down and firebombing it from the air...

tulsa_report_overview2.jpg
What the sam hell does that have to do with Michelle saying what she said? Little kids in school may be watching her on tv and they are told that museums and art galleries are for WHITES ONLY????
Oy.

Amazing.

Forum List

Back