Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

Mooch is the dumbest first lady in history. Without affirmative action, she'd be a waitress.

Michelle Obama Museums Intimidate Minorities PUNDIT PRESS

May 5, 2015

Speaking at the opening of the Whitney Museum in New York City, Michelle Obama implied that museums intimidate people who “look like” her, as well as “young people.” The Whitney Museum is a museum of American art.

The First Lady then mentioned one of the themes that one of the museum’s exhibits has, which is, “How can we truly, fully witness the melting pot of cultures and sensibilities and struggles that make America unlike any other country on earth?”

The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”
/QUOTE]

She thought is was the Whitey Museum

I like the whitey museum.

As usual, the OP is lying.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.

“There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

She said it

And if kids are really feeling that way... that's the problem.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.

“There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

She said it
What she didnt say was that museums were racist you fucking idiot.

You walk in and you dont see anything that reflects yourself or your culture. Thats intimidating as a child.
My family roots don't go back too far in this country. None of the history had anything to do with me or them. The difference between me and racists like you and Michelle is that you think you are a race of people, not an individual.
Bullshit. You still see people that look like you. People of color dont get that.

Oh, you don't notice that a white person is, well, not black? Are you on drugs?

:lol:
Yeah I do notice a white person is not Black. What kind of stupid comment was that?

She said it

That problem is caused by lack of representation of images and events that show people that look like them.

She said it

That problem is caused by lack of representation of images and events that show people that look like them.

You're free to open a black only museum.
Is this a great country or what?

You walk in and you dont see anything that reflects yourself or your culture. Thats intimidating as a child.
My family roots don't go back too far in this country. None of the history had anything to do with me or them. The difference between me and racists like you and Michelle is that you think you are a race of people, not an individual.
Bullshit. You still see people that look like you. People of color dont get that.
Not all museums celebrate white people, you need to step out a little more. My main point was I never look at whites thinking I am somehow attached to what they did by way of race. You're the racist here.

She said it

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????

She said it

I guess it's the whole "it's too white" thing?

She said it

When I was a kid I looked at museums as something to avoid because they bored the hell out of me.
I would have rather been hunting,fishing or just running the woods.

Do not fall for it. She knows they are not racist. The democrats are just placating their dumb base.

Their dumb base lap it up like the fucking useless morons they all are.

Next up will be some story about rich people being greedy next week, then the week after that will be about republicans being mean to illegals, then back to the race card. Round and round we go.

I almost forgot. Do not forget the supposed war on women.

Not all museums celebrate white people, you need to step out a little more. My main point was I never look at whites thinking I am somehow attached to what they did by way of race. You're the racist here.
Are you white?

She said it

Already accomplished. I am commenting on the thread.

She said it

Than whats the problem?

She said it

Basically. It shouldnt be "too white" unless its a white only museum.

She said it

Than whats the problem?
Read the post you originally responded to.

She said it

I know of no white only museums.

Than whats the problem?

And that problem(as false as it is) has been taken care of with black only museums. Even though thats racist as hell.

She said it

I know of no white only museums.
Open one so you can make sure ones that are supposed to be multiracial reflect everyones history and not just white people.

Than whats the problem?

And that problem(as false as it is) has been taken care of with black only museums. Even though thats racist as hell.
Then whats the problem?

Forum List

Back