Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

thank you Obama and Mabell Obama. good job

snip:
Poll: Race Relations Worst in Two Decades
Post-post-racial America

baltimore.jpg

A CBS News/New York Times poll released Monday showed that President Obama’s vision of a post-racial America under his leadership has turned out to be anything but, with more Americans characterizing race relations in the country as “bad” than the poll has found in over two decades.

The survey found that 61 percent of Americans, the most since 1992, believe race relations in the country are in a bad state—and likely to get worse:

A total of 79 percent of African-Americans believe police are more likely to use deadly force against a black person than against a white person, while 53 percent of whites believe race does not play a role, the survey said. […]

Also, fewer than one in five white Americans think race relations are getting better – with 44 percent responding that relations are getting worse and 37 percent saying they’re staying about the same.

The poll found that a majority of both blacks and whites viewed race relations negatively, something that hasn’t happened since 1997. The perspective by white Americans nose-dived since February, with negative perception almost doubling from 35 percent to 62 percent, while African-Americans have had a more consistently negative opinion of the issue than whites.

all of it here:
Poll Race Relations Worst in Two Decades Truth Revolt

You knew it was going to happen...

Yep, WE tried to warn them. Now we all have to live with their votes
disgusting

obama-41-550x366.jpg

Just a coincidence we have a president who considers race baiting scum like Al Sharpton a good friend.

Last edited:
1668.jpg

I never quite understood how people think Al gets so rich from poor people who've been mistreated. And its never explained either.

As usual, the OP is lying.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.
Maybe you should have behaved yourself and not act like a privileged brat, you would have been just fine. Mooch is as big a disgrace as her husband.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.
Of course shes right. No one is going to appreciate or feel comfortable in a museum when it has noting to reflect who you are.

The only solution is to burn the museums to the ground. Give them the same as the white privilege CVS got.

Then the thug culture can start on the oppressive violins, cellos and harps used in racist white classical music. Wipe all of white history from the books.
Wiping white history may be a good idea. Maybe they can then go back an portray it accurately instead of claiming things like Piltdown Man and white ancient Egyptians.

Regardless of the ridiculous OP ....how the hell could you feel "intimidated" by a museum?

Regardless of the ridiculous OP ....how the hell could you feel "intimidated" by a museum?
You walk in and you dont see anything that reflects yourself or your culture. Thats intimidating as a child.

You walk in and you dont see anything that reflects yourself or your culture. Thats intimidating as a child.

Bull crap. Every museum I went to as a child bore nothing that reflected my culture. I was never intimidated, I was intrigued as hell, but intimidated? Get real.

Of palease.... you people are insane. So, what, you think all white people spend all their free time in museums and at the country club?

Geee Louise... enough of this stupid shit already.

Bull crap. Every museum I went to as a child bore nothing that reflected my culture. I was never intimidated, I was intrigued as hell, but intimidated? Get real.

How on Earth can one be intimidated by a library?

It takes a particular breed of stupid to be scared by books I have to say.

It looks like a room full of text books?

It takes a particular breed of stupid to be scared by books I have to say.

:lol:

Indeed.

It looks like a room full of text books?

The last time I went to a library, yes, it was full of books that were full of text.

:cuckoo:

Of course shes right. No one is going to appreciate or feel comfortable in a museum when it has noting to reflect who you are.
That's because you type people have never accomplished anything in order to reflect upon yourselves.

Forum List

Back