Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

As usual, the OP is lying.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.
Of course shes right. No one is going to appreciate or feel comfortable in a museum when it has noting to reflect who you are.
That's because you type people have never accomplished anything in order to reflect upon yourselves.
Thats why I suggested wiping white history and rewriting it. In its present forms it fools monkeys such as yourself into believing weird stuff like you just posted.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.

Regardless of the ridiculous OP ....how the hell could you feel "intimidated" by a museum?
You walk in and you dont see anything that reflects yourself or your culture. Thats intimidating as a child.

Bull crap. Every museum I went to as a child bore nothing that reflected my culture. I was never intimidated, I was intrigued as hell, but intimidated? Get real.
Bull shit. If you are white museums cater to your glorification unless its a Black or Hispanic museum

Museums and libraries are not for the intellectually challenged..

Sounds like a traumatic experience. :itsok:

Perhaps you should have visited one in search of a valid source for those bogus quotes in your sigline.

She's an idiot. A racist idiot. Do you suppose Honey Boo Boo's family would not be intimidated by a cultural center, too?
You know how many blacks I see when I visit the Gettysburg and Antietam and Manassas battlefields? Virtually zero. Black demagogues cite the Civil War as being about the great emancipation but can't find the time to acknowledge its most significant landmarks. Because they be ignunt, racist, dishonest and brainwashed.
This is just more political race-riling by the political whores in the White House.

Of palease.... you people are insane. So, what, you think all white people spend all their free time in museums and at the country club?

Geee Louise... enough of this stupid shit already.
Of course all whites dont go to museums or country clubs. Those whites get angry and are instructed to blame Black people and Mexicans for the reason they have a poor life.

According to big moo the first ho there are no historians or archeologists that look like her.

If she means fat ass and big mouth she'd be right.

Of palease.... you people are insane. So, what, you think all white people spend all their free time in museums and at the country club?

Of course all whites dont go to museums or country clubs. Those whites get angry and are instructed to blame Black people and Mexicans for the reason they have a poor life.

Seriously, what makes you think this way... because, well, it's quite stupid. Nobody "instructs" us to blame anybody.

Good grief.

She's an idiot. A racist idiot. Do you suppose Honey Boo Boo's family would not be intimidated by a cultural center, too?
You know how many blacks I see when I visit the Gettysburg and Antietam and Manassas battlefields? Virtually zero. Black demagogues cite the Civil War as being about the great emancipation but can't find the time to acknowledge its most significant landmarks. Because they be ignunt, racist, dishonest and brainwashed.
This is just more political race-riling by the political whores in the White House.
Because visiting a Civil War battlefield is just like visiting an internationally renowned museum of contemporary and fine art.

Mooch is the dumbest first lady in history. Without affirmative action, she'd be a waitress.

Michelle Obama Museums Intimidate Minorities PUNDIT PRESS

May 5, 2015

Speaking at the opening of the Whitney Museum in New York City, Michelle Obama implied that museums intimidate people who “look like” her, as well as “young people.” The Whitney Museum is a museum of American art.

The First Lady then mentioned one of the themes that one of the museum’s exhibits has, which is, “How can we truly, fully witness the melting pot of cultures and sensibilities and struggles that make America unlike any other country on earth?”

The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”
/QUOTE]
Says the loser who can't even bother to register and vote.

Seriously, what makes you think this way... because, well, it's quite stupid. Nobody "instructs" us to blame anybody.

Good grief.
Retarded white people that post stupid shit on message boards makes me think this way. Well that and retarded whites in the media like fox news and rush limpburger.

Because visiting a Civil War battlefield is just like visiting an internationally renowned museum of contemporary and fine art.
Are you genuineness-challenged, too?

This post proves beyond a shadow of a doubt you are a fucking idiot. :laugh:

You walk in and you dont see anything that reflects yourself or your culture. Thats intimidating as a child.
My family roots don't go back too far in this country. None of the history had anything to do with me or them. The difference between me and racists like you and Michelle is that you think you are a race of people, not an individual.

Are you genuineness-challenged, too?
I have been to Gettysburg several times and have toured it by car, motorcycle, bicycle and day hiking. I have also been to the old Whitney and other art museums. I see the difference. You are apparently not bright enough to do the same.

My family roots don't go back too far in this country. None of the history had anything to do with me or them. The difference between me and racists like you and Michelle is that you think you are a race of people, not an individual.
Bullshit. You still see people that look like you. People of color dont get that.

Mooch is the dumbest first lady in history. Without affirmative action, she'd be a waitress.

Michelle Obama Museums Intimidate Minorities PUNDIT PRESS

May 5, 2015

Speaking at the opening of the Whitney Museum in New York City, Michelle Obama implied that museums intimidate people who “look like” her, as well as “young people.” The Whitney Museum is a museum of American art.

The First Lady then mentioned one of the themes that one of the museum’s exhibits has, which is, “How can we truly, fully witness the melting pot of cultures and sensibilities and struggles that make America unlike any other country on earth?”

The First Lady explained, “There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”
/QUOTE]

She thought is was the Whitey Museum

Good grief.
Retarded white people that post stupid shit on message boards makes me think this way. Well that and retarded whites in the media like fox news and rush limpburger.

Oh, I see, you're a racist piece-of-shit who goes on message boards railing against his fellow racists.

Got it.

Bullshit. You still see people that look like you. People of color dont get that.

Oh, you don't notice that a white person is, well, not black? Are you on drugs?

:lol:

“There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

She said it

Forum List

Back