Michelle O now accuses museums of being RACIST

What she didnt say was that museums were racist you fucking idiot.

“There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??????

I guess it's the whole "it's too white" thing?
Basically. It shouldnt be "too white" unless its a white only museum.

I know of no white only museums.
Open one so you can make sure ones that are supposed to be multiracial reflect everyones history and not just white people.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

What she didnt say was that museums were racist you fucking idiot.

“There are so many kids in this country who look at places like museums and concert halls and other cultural centers and they think to themselves, well, that’s not a place for me, for someone who looks like me, for someone who comes from my neighborhood.”

Open one so you can make sure ones that are supposed to be multiracial reflect everyones history and not just white people.

You're only 13 percent of the population,stop whining.
It's like the cry for african American movies that only blacks will go see.
Who the fuck is going to make a movie that limits the amount of movie goers to 13 percent of the population?
Sounds like a good way to go broke.

That problem is caused by lack of representation of images and events that show people that look like them.

You're free to open a black only museum.
Is this a great country or what?
Already accomplished. I am commenting on the thread.

Than whats the problem?
Read the post you originally responded to.

And that problem(as false as it is) has been taken care of with black only museums. Even though thats racist as hell.

Liberals refer to that as reverse racism.

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
If you are talking about your post, I agree.

Who the fuck is going to make a movie that limits the amount of movie goers to 13 percent of the population?
Then the museums should be 13% or more Black. Since museums tell a story there arent many stories you can tell without having a Black contribution.

Then the museums should be 13% or more Black. Since museums tell a story there arent many stories you can tell without having a Black contribution.

Affirmative action for museums?:laugh: :lame2:

Affirmative action for museums?:laugh: :lame2:
Full disclosure for museums.

As usual, the OP is lying.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.

Regardless of the ridiculous OP ....how the hell could you feel "intimidated" by a museum?
You walk in and you dont see anything that reflects yourself or your culture. Thats intimidating as a child.

Bull crap. Every museum I went to as a child bore nothing that reflected my culture. I was never intimidated, I was intrigued as hell, but intimidated? Get real.
Bull shit. If you are white museums cater to your glorification unless its a Black or Hispanic museum

Clearly, you have NEVER been to a museum then. Why am I not surprised.

Our First Lady is right. I remember feeling very intimidated by museums and libraries. If they're part of your experience, its pretty easy to feel like you don't belong.

Regardless of the ridiculous OP ....how the hell could you feel "intimidated" by a museum?
You walk in and you dont see anything that reflects yourself or your culture. Thats intimidating as a child.

Bull crap. Every museum I went to as a child bore nothing that reflected my culture. I was never intimidated, I was intrigued as hell, but intimidated? Get real.
Bull shit. If you are white museums cater to your glorification unless its a Black or Hispanic museum

Clearly you have no clue what you are talking about. Thats not surprising to me. I've been to 5 museums in the US. The first 3 were "white" museums.

My family roots don't go back too far in this country. None of the history had anything to do with me or them. The difference between me and racists like you and Michelle is that you think you are a race of people, not an individual.
Bullshit. You still see people that look like you. People of color dont get that.

Oh, you don't notice that a white person is, well, not black? Are you on drugs?

:lol:
Yeah I do notice a white person is not Black. What kind of stupid comment was that?

The same kind of stupid comments you make I would guess. Please explain how museums cater to "white people". I am really interested in this subject.

My family roots don't go back too far in this country. None of the history had anything to do with me or them. The difference between me and racists like you and Michelle is that you think you are a race of people, not an individual.
Bullshit. You still see people that look like you. People of color dont get that.

Yeah I do notice a white person is not Black. What kind of stupid comment was that?

The same kind of stupid comments you make I would guess. Please explain how museums cater to "white people". I am really interested in this subject.
Go to one and pretend you are Black. Write down all the exhibits that mention Black people in a positive light. You'll get the answer rather quickly.

Clearly you have no clue what you are talking about. Thats not surprising to me. I've been to 5 museums in the US. The first 3 were "white" museums.
They were museums with something worth preserving.

Please name them. Thanks.

They were museums with something worth preserving.
Not really.

Describe what made them "white". Five whole museums. Wow, you musty be an expert or something. I just got back from two museums last weekend, the de Young and the San Francisco Natural History Museum. I will grant you that the de Young special display we attended was primarily "white", they were presenting selected art works from the National Galleries of Scotland, so it stands to reason, however the permanent display has African, Oceanic, and a whole host of other cultures on display.

You're quite simply full of shit when you try and make this claim.

African Art de Young

Please name them. Thanks.
No thanks. I dont disclose my location.

Go to one and pretend you are Black. Write down all the exhibits that mention Black people in a positive light. You'll get the answer rather quickly.

Yep, you've never been to a museum. Just another whiney black man who spews racist shit with nothing to back it up. Just like shitsspededers, tank and all the rest of the racists.

Describe what made them "white". Five whole museums. Wow, you musty be an expert or something. I just got back from two museums last weekend, the de Young and the San Francisco Natural History Museum. I will grant you that the de Young special display we attended was primarily "white", they were presenting selected art works from the National Galleries of Scotland, so it stands to reason, however the permanent display has African, Oceanic, and a whole host of other cultures on display.

You're quite simply full of shit when you try and make this claim.

African Art de Young
The bulk of their exhibits either were outright lies or excluded any Black contributions. Thats 5 in the US. The other 2 were Black musuems. I dont pretend to be some museum expert and I havent gone to many in the US due to the lying and exclusions.

Yep, you've never been to a museum. Just another whiney black man who spews racist shit with nothing to back it up. Just like shitsspededers, tank and all the rest of the racists.
If you say so. :itsok:

Museums and libraries are not for the intellectually challenged. I can see why Michelle finds them offensive.

She didn't say that either. You're as much a liar as the OP.

If museums and libraries were made more accessible, we would not have pitiful assholes like you and ShootsSpeeders.

Edited to add ... or the drunk dog bather and the utterly disgusting fake Irish woman.

Seriously - you idiot assholes really need to get an education.

If they were more accessible? Why aren't they accessible now? Pretty sure they are. Drive, walk, take a cab or bus to any of them. Exit the vehicle and walk inside. Boom! Accessible.

Forum List

Back