Michelle Obama flubs, calls herself a "busy single mother"

Or Obama calling military "corpse men"?

Or Bush saying he was working to destroy the nation?

Or Obama saying Bush was "unpatriotic" for deficits of $300 billion. BTW, Bush sucks, so my insulting your guy and you insulting a guy I call one of the worst presidents in our history isn't exactly a problem for me.

Or Rand Paul calling the Civil Rights act, Unconstitutional?

How about this laugh fest?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Man oh man..that was comedy gold.

Freudian slip? Stereotyping?

Michelle Obama flubs, calls herself a "busy single mother" - CBS News Video

During an interview with Burlington, Vt. CBS affiliate WCAX, first lady Michelle Obama described herself as a "busy single mother" before quickly correcting herself, explaining, "Sometimes when you've got the husband who's president, it can feel a little single, but he's there."

That may not be a flub. Their was talk about some type of separation during the Tiger woods golf thing. Michelle and the girls went on a ski trip, and obama went golfing without the media.

Freudian slip? Stereotyping?

Michelle Obama flubs, calls herself a "busy single mother" - CBS News Video

During an interview with Burlington, Vt. CBS affiliate WCAX, first lady Michelle Obama described herself as a "busy single mother" before quickly correcting herself, explaining, "Sometimes when you've got the husband who's president, it can feel a little single, but he's there."

That may not be a flub. Their was talk about some type of separation during the Tiger woods golf thing. Michelle and the girls went on a ski trip, and obama went golfing without the media.

Interesting that I post this then do a search and find this

White House Confirms Separate Vacations for Barack and Michelle Obama : Sandra Rose
At the bottom of the link

More from Sandrarose.com:
President Obama Shameless Flirtation Photos
The Honeymoon is Officially Over
Obama’s Secret Divorce Papers Expose Obama’s Loveless Marriage
Is the Obama’s Marriage in Trouble?

Last edited:

He's right, there is no Constitutional basis for it, it's a violation of the 10th amendment and it was far more a way to crush State rights than make anything equal in this country. The liberal contention that a moral government can rise from an immoral populace and force morality on the populace is absurd.

I do like your endless videos of minor fringe Republicans, that clearly contradicts the hate coming from the top of your party, Obama, Pelosi, Biden. Remember Reid calling W, who was President at the time a "loser?"

And Obama claims to be a 'hands on dad.'

Obama: Being a hands-on dad - YouTube

So who's raising the kids? My guess is that Jeremiah Wright and Jesse Jackson have married and adopted the Obama kids.

Man she gave huggy a bitch slap back to Africa!

By "hands on" mean meant he has someone on his staff take care of it.

exactally, that what rich people do....somehow liberals dont think rich liberals are rich and see the hypocrisy in their actions.....it's funny seeing them bitch about the 1% and are being told by people like Obama to hate the 1%, when he and his buddies ARE the 1%.

They have convinced half the country that anyone who has a bread and butter job is the 1%!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Indeed. Anyone who is determined to be self-sufficient via employment is a target. The productive owe the dependent.

That's Obamanomics.

Or Obama saying Bush was "unpatriotic" for deficits of $300 billion. BTW, Bush sucks, so my insulting your guy and you insulting a guy I call one of the worst presidents in our history isn't exactly a problem for me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8"]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Swallow you're so silly, you say RAnd Paul and have a video of Ron Paul. You cant tell the difference?

And the civil rights act had some good things in it, but also some bad things....and your boy Gore, his father voted against it, so was Al Gore's daddy racist?

Michelle making a single mom slip and Barry oogling the AG of California.....

Things that make you go........

Hmmmmmmm

of course, this all equals 5.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8"]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Swallow you're so silly, you say RAnd Paul and have a video of Ron Paul. You cant tell the difference?

And the civil rights act had some good things in it, but also some bad things....and your boy Gore, his father voted against it, so was Al Gore's daddy racist?

He's right, there is no Constitutional basis for it, it's a violation of the 10th amendment and it was far more a way to crush State rights than make anything equal in this country. The liberal contention that a moral government can rise from an immoral populace and force morality on the populace is absurd.

I do like your endless videos of minor fringe Republicans, that clearly contradicts the hate coming from the top of your party, Obama, Pelosi, Biden. Remember Reid calling W, who was President at the time a "loser?"

:lol:

Well no he isn't.

The act was challenged in the SCOTUS and found to be constitutional.

And the 10th doesn't give states supremacy over the rights of individuals OR the Federal Government.

Well no he isn't.

And the 10th doesn't give states supremacy over the rights of individuals OR the Federal Government.

The Federal government said dramatically expanding it's own power is Constitutional. Wow, I'm convinced now...

:tongue:

Well no he isn't.

So the soda ban is unconstitutional then?

Not much of a surprise. She IS a single mother. I doubt that the presidency leaves a whole lot of time to do anything else.

Is life in America so trivial, so mundane, so partisan that this requires posting? When did a bit of commentary on a busy life become a sort of dog whistle racist reference of the empty headed? How boring life must be for some. "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." Anais Nin

Damn, that was really stupid. First, you are one of the first to jump up and down screaming when a Republican says something stupid. Second, hearing the dog whistle when someone blows it just proves you are a dog, not that the guy who is whistling is. That is why people use the term dog whistle racism, to point out who the real racists are.

Got to admit, that quote said a lot about you.

Forum List

Back