Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Michelle Obama is right

GOP is the Christian white mans party

Given the fact that over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, is the Democrat party the black mans party?
Sorry dude, there is no room in the GOP for the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt White and Black Americans. They know they aren't wanted. Along with gays and Muslims and scientists and, well, here is the list:

Gays are actually number 1 on the GOP "hate" list. This is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Oh, and don't forget the Nazi's. They are part of the core of the GOP. Along with the Alt White and their friends.

You can make that phony claim if you want, but there is some truth to it if you dig deep enough.

What you listed is why Whites are slowly understanding the Democrat party is the anti-white party.
Anti white?
And yet, many gays are white. And Hispanics. And Muslims. And Liberals. And Jews. And women. And sick and disabled. And College professors and scientists.

It's not white the Democrats don't like. It's racism and ignorance. Ignorance. You know, ignorance. Like when an ignorant person says Democrats are anti white? That's just ignorant. Something you are so familiar with.

Oh please the Liberal media, and Liberal Hollywood has been a mouthpiece for prejudices against Poles, Italians, French, and Southern Whites etc.

The thing is there is nothing from Liberals to combat prejudices against these groups like they do to the other groups.

Yes, it does appear that Democrats often hate White straight men.

Michelle Obama is right

Given the fact that over 90% of blacks vote Democrat, is the Democrat party the black mans party?
Sorry dude, there is no room in the GOP for the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt White and Black Americans. They know they aren't wanted. Along with gays and Muslims and scientists and, well, here is the list:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Oh, and don't forget the Nazi's. They are part of the core of the GOP. Along with the Alt White and their friends.

You can make that phony claim if you want, but there is some truth to it if you dig deep enough.

What you listed is why Whites are slowly understanding the Democrat party is the anti-white party.
Anti white?
And yet, many gays are white. And Hispanics. And Muslims. And Liberals. And Jews. And women. And sick and disabled. And College professors and scientists.

It's not white the Democrats don't like. It's racism and ignorance. Ignorance. You know, ignorance. Like when an ignorant person says Democrats are anti white? That's just ignorant. Something you are so familiar with.

Correct, there are whites that do vote Democrat. But the surrender first whites are changing their tune; at least those who are willing to acknowledge the truth.

And that truth is that the Democrats (As in the politicians) are hell bent on making whites a minority in this country. The smart ones have figured this out, the not so smart ones have not.

Michelle Obama is right

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Anti white?

Correct, there are whites that do vote Democrat. But the surrender first whites are changing their tune; at least those who are willing to acknowledge the truth.

And that truth is that the Democrats (As in the politicians) are hell bent on making whites a minority in this country. The smart ones have figured this out, the not so smart ones have not.
Why does it matter to you if whites are a majority or a minority in this country?

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Anti white?

Why does it matter to you if whites are a majority or a minority in this country?
Are there any programs in this country that work to combat anti-white racism?

If the answer is "no", then you will know what the answer to your question is.

Why not just state your real objection: She's a n*gger.
The lily-white movement was an all-white faction of the Republican Party in the Southern United States in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. It battled and usually defeated the biracial element called the Black-and-tan faction.

During Reconstruction, following the U.S. Civil War, black leaders in Texas and around the country gained increasing influence in the Republican Party by organizing blacks as an important voting bloc. Conservative whites attempted to eliminate this influence and recover white voters who had defected to the Democratic Party. The effort was largely successful in eliminating African-American influence in the Republican Party leading to black voters predominantly migrating to the Democratic Party for much of the 20th century.

Michelle had nothing to do with what these white people did or wanted...today's republican party is it's result.

Are the Democrats really trying to piss all white folks off? It sure seems like it. They've gone so far over-the-top with their hysterical Race-Baiting. I mean, alienating all white folks is probably gonna backfire on em bigtime. I know in their warped Race-Baiter minds, they think this stuff is gonna benefit them. But i think they've gone too far.

They're now down to just 15 Governorships among the 50 states. I guess they don't realize their ship is sinking. Continuing to alienate white folks, isn't gonna help them. Most Americans aren't buying into their Race-Baiting game anymore. Democrats should probably chill out. But i doubt they will. They embarked on this 'Divide & Conquer' strategy long ago. My guess is, they'll never let it go. They're gonna go down with the ship.

Are the Democrats really trying to piss all white folks off? It sure seems like it. They've gone so far over-the-top with their hysterical Race-Baiting. I mean, alienating all white folks is probably gonna backfire on em bigtime. I know in their warped Race-Baiter minds, they think this stuff is gonna benefit them. But i think they've gone too far.

They're now down to just 15 Governorships among the 50 states. I guess they don't realize their ship is sinking. Continuing to alienate white folks, isn't gonna help them. Most Americans aren't buying into their Race-Baiting game anymore. Democrats should probably chill out. But i doubt they will. They embarked on this 'Divide & Conquer' strategy long ago. My guess is, they'll never let it go. They're gonna go down with the ship.
I'm afraid it's the Trumpsters (I hesitate to include all Republicans) that are dividing us now, led by their fearless leader in the White House. Calling Democrats the dividers is truly what's stupid. I agree they are becoming totally ridiculous in a lot of areas, but being inclusive is one of the few areas that I still can't fault them on.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Anti white?

Please explain...

I'm afraid it's the Trumpsters (I hesitate to include all Republicans) that are dividing us now, led by their fearless leader in the White House. Calling Democrats the dividers is truly what's stupid. I agree they are becoming totally ridiculous in a lot of areas, but being inclusive is one of the few areas that I still can't fault them on.

The daily hysterical Race-Baiting is part of their 'Divide & Conquer' strategy. It's what 'Community Organizing' is all about. It's all in Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' for anyone who's interested. But they're really going over-the-top with it these days. It seems so manufactured. I think most Americans see what's going on. They aren't buying into that stuff so much anymore.

If Democrats keep it up, all they'll do is alienate more white folks. They've just gone too far with the Race-Baiting. It's a 'Boy who cried Wolf' scenario now. Most are so fatigued by it. It's not gonna benefit Democrats as much as it used to. I mean, down to only 15 Governorships among the 50 states, should be telling them something. They better chill, their ship is sinking.

Can you idiot boomers just die off already?

Her dying off isn't going to help the tiki race wimps gain any power in the country, go back and get a refund from Walmart....

Anti white?

Please explain...
Without clearly defined ethics along racial lines, white people in America will be treated exactly like white people are treated in South Africa.

Which is far worse than any minority is treated in a western country today.

Isn't Condy Rice a black female?

Why is Michele Obama being racist and misogynist against Condy?

Her dying off isn't going to help the tiki race wimps gain any power in the country, go back and get a refund from Walmart....
Her generation dying off means that the alt-right can easily overpower the pathetic remains of the white left. Not only in America, but in every western country(except possibly Britain, where the boomers are actually fairly cultured).

I could take 10 of you stick figure cucks at the same time by myself.

...and don't think your non-white thugs will come to save you either.

Yeah, they got infected with the 'Communist Dunce' disease long ago. And there ain't no cure for it. Now they're desperately trying to infect today's youth with it. Hence all the manufactured faux outrage shite. They realize their time is almost up. So it's time to introduce the kids to the hysterical Race-Baiting Game. Anything to divide the folks. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals' for anyone who's interested.

Her generation dying off means that the alt-right can easily overpower the pathetic remains of the white left. Not only in America, but in every western country(except possibly Britain, where the boomers are actually fairly cultured).

I could take 10 of you stick figure cucks at the same time by myself.

...and don't think your non-white thugs will come to save you either.

Forum List

Back