Michelle Obama Lunch Rules Ban Fried Foods, Frosted Flakes in Daycare

It doesn't take a nutritional expert to know that those fat Southern children do not need to be eating any more fried Twinkies. lol
And it doesn't take a nutritional expert to know that fat ass Michelle has no business telling ANYBODY what to eat.

She's in tip top shape, and I have no doubt she could kick your rear end. lol
Oh yeah, she's in great shape. :laugh2:

gal_michelle_obama_05.jpg
Yes she is. She's certainly not that anorexic form that American fashion sadly admires....causing girls to generate eating disorders.
So, you're fat too, eh? I kinda thought so.
Well, I am 60 now and with bad knees from my time in the military I am no longer in the shape I used to be....not toned. But it's sad to see that you believe the First Lady is "fat". She is not. That is your attempt at body shaming....and trying to control women thru such shame.

And it doesn't take a nutritional expert to know that fat ass Michelle has no business telling ANYBODY what to eat.

Yes she is. She's certainly not that anorexic form that American fashion sadly admires....causing girls to generate eating disorders.
Well, I am 60 now and with bad knees from my time in the military I am no longer in the shape I used to be....not toned. But it's sad to see that you believe the First Lady is "fat". She is not. That is your attempt at body shaming....and trying to control women thru such shame.
Thanks for confirming.

Thanks for confirming.
No...thank you for confirming.

I don't why we the people are paying for a bunch of people who are Suppose to Represent US in Congress. these Agencies just make up their own rules to stick on us.

snip:
Final regulation only allows daycare centers to serve juice once a day

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 25, 2016 1:50 pm

New rules stemming from the school lunch law championed by first lady Michelle Obama are banning popular children’s cereals like Frosted Flakes in daycare centers.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service issued a final rule Monday that will affect more than 3 million kids in daycare centers across the country. The regulation will only allow daycare centers to serve juice once a day, will ban fried foods, and encourages centers to not add honey to a child’s yogurt.

The regulation is a result of the 2010 law aimed at school lunches, a top priority of Mrs. Obama’s Let’s Move anti-obesity initiative. The government hopes ( hummm. the Government hopes) the new rule will “help children build healthy habits.”

“This final rule updates the meal pattern requirements for the Child and Adult Care Food Program to better align them with the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, as required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010,” the final rule states. “This rule requires centers and day care homes participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program to serve more whole grains and a greater variety of vegetables and fruit, and reduces the amount of added sugars and solid fats in meals.”

The law required the USDA to “promote health and wellness in child care settings via guidance and technical assistance that focuses on nutrition, physical activity, and limiting electronic media use,” according to the regulation.

all of the wonderful here:
Just think, Stuphie, if First Lady Roosevelt had pushed for healthy foods when you were a tot you wouldn't have all these weight issues now.

So you think no one but parents should be allowed to provide foods to their children?

No one but parents have the RESPONSIBILITY for raising their children,

Look, you're a Bolshevik, you yearn for feudalism where your lords will make all decisions for you, as their property. I understand you of the left, you want to return to the dark ages where you never have to think or take responsibility for your own actions.

Why exactly do you think that schools should not be allowed to provide lunches to school children? And what about grandparents- why exactly are you against grandparents feeding their children? And summer camps- do you expect the parents to show up at summer camps each day to personally put food in the mouths of each of their children?

You believe the King in the far off land of DC should decide how his subjects are fed. I am not a serf yearning for a master to force my compliance with whip or carrot as you are.

I am a free man, a concept you simply cannot grasp. Among free people, the responsibility for education falls to the community, what we in the West call the "district." The district will have representatives known as "the school board" who promote the interests of the parents in that district.

This is very different from the desire you have of your "daddy and mommy" in Washington telling all the subjects what is to happen. Yes, you think Barack and Michelle love you, as their faithful slave, for their have relieved you of the thing you dread most, responsibility for your own actions.

Why do you believe that parents are supposed to be on each boy scout camping trip to personally insert the s'mores into each of their children's mouths?

Why do you think logical fallacy improves the idiocy you spew?

So you think no one but parents should be allowed to provide foods to their children?

No one but parents have the RESPONSIBILITY for raising their children,
Actually, when your kids are in the custody of a caretaker, like a school. for instance, somebody else is responsible for a significant portion of "raising", or at the very least, feeding your kids. If you don't like it you have the option of home-schooling.

Providing distorted and inaccurate links from partisan sources do not prove preschool programs like Head Start are failures or boondoggles.

The logical fallacy of "kill the messenger" doesn't help your argument.

If you think my sources are biased, feel free to post contrary evidence.

Overwhelming objective studies have proven the exact opposite.

Now that is a direct fucking lie, as you know.

What level of desperation leads you to blatantly lie?

Head Start Impact Study and Follow-up, 2000-2015 | Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation | Administration for Children and Families

You are not forced to pay taxes if you don't want to. Lots of citizens choose to live off the grid on minimum funds and avoid paying taxes. Plus, an elected government has chosen to have a tax structure. If you object, change the government. At present, no one is running for office that wants to do away with all taxes
In regard to foods supplied and given to school kids, the government pays for the food so the government gets to have a say in what it is paying for. If a school district does not like the selection they have the opportunity to remove themselves from the programs and pay for all the food themselves.

You can't defend your position with fact or reason, thus you fling feces.

more good news about: THE GOVERNMENT

SNIP:
Study: Cost of U.S. Regulations Larger Than Germany’s Economy
Regs have cost economy $4 trillion, $13,000 per person

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 26, 2016 12:50 pm

The cost of U.S. regulations is now larger than Germany’s economy, amounting to a $4 trillion loss to the American economy, according to a new study by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University.

The study, released Tuesday, found that regulations over the past several decades amount to a loss of $13,000 for each American worker.

“The impact of regulation on economic growth has been widely studied, but most research has focused on a narrow set of regulations, industries, or both,” according to the report. “These studies typically rely on regulatory indexes that measure subsets of all regulation, on country-to-country comparisons, on short time spans, or on surveys in which experts report how regulated they believe their country or industry is.

“In order to better understand the cumulative cost of regulation, a comprehensive look at all regulations across many industries over a long period of time is imperative.”

Researchers at Mercatus studied data from 22 industries from 1977 to 2012, finding regulations have distorted “investments choices that lead to innovation” and have “created a considerable drag on the economy.” The result: an average shrinking of the economy by 0.8 percent a year.

“If regulations had been held constant at levels observed in 1980, the American economy would have been 25 percent larger than it was in 2012,” the report said. “This amounts to a $4 trillion loss in 2012 for the American economy or $13,000 loss per person, a significant amount of money for most American workers.”

The cost of federal regulations amounts to the fourth-largest GDP in the world, surpassing the economies of Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Brazil, Italy, Russia, and India.

all of it here:
Study: Cost of U.S. Regulations Larger Than Germany’s Economy
Total bullshit! I worked for a company that made most of the steel for catalytic converters. Wealthy steel execs became wealthier and it created a lot of jobs for steelworkers. Now you know something. You`re welcome.

Again, your source is a partisan commentary. The Tribune piece is based on opinions from The Heritage Foundation.
The basis for my comments is based on the actual 2010 report and follow-ups. Here is a link to the source I reviewed and used to respond to your comments.

researchconnections.org/childcare/resources/28706/pdf

There is no valid source, including HHS that offers a different view.

YOU didn't even read what you linked to;

{
The Head Start Impact Study (HSIS) has shown that
having access to Head Start improves children’s pre
-
school experiences and school readiness in certain
areas, though few of those advantages persisting
through third grade}

So moron, is YOUR source, that YOU posted, partisan commentary?

You thought you could just lie, and reality would change to match your delusion?

Providing distorted and inaccurate links from partisan sources do not prove preschool programs like Head Start are failures or boondoggles.

The logical fallacy of "kill the messenger" doesn't help your argument.

If you think my sources are biased, feel free to post contrary evidence.

Overwhelming objective studies have proven the exact opposite.

Now that is a direct fucking lie, as you know.

What level of desperation leads you to blatantly lie?

Head Start Impact Study and Follow-up, 2000-2015 | Office of Planning, Research & Evaluation | Administration for Children and Families

You are not forced to pay taxes if you don't want to. Lots of citizens choose to live off the grid on minimum funds and avoid paying taxes. Plus, an elected government has chosen to have a tax structure. If you object, change the government. At present, no one is running for office that wants to do away with all taxes
In regard to foods supplied and given to school kids, the government pays for the food so the government gets to have a say in what it is paying for. If a school district does not like the selection they have the opportunity to remove themselves from the programs and pay for all the food themselves.

You can't defend your position with fact or reason, thus you fling feces.
I did post contrary evidence. It is the same one you just posted, only in a different format. The one you posted, by the way, disputes your claims and supports the conclusion that pre-school programs like Head Start are beneficial. Your own link shows you are wrong about your claims.

Last edited:
Actually, when your kids are in the custody of a caretaker, like a school. for instance, somebody else is responsible for a significant portion of "raising", or at the very least, feeding your kids. If you don't like it you have the option of home-schooling.

So, if your child goes to a federal school, they are in federal custody and the property of Barack Obama?

Well damn, you Khmer Rouge thugs sure have it figured out.

When that filthy pile of shit Jimmy Carter created the Federal (feral) Department of Education, rational people were aghast because the federal government would take over local schools.

"OH NO" shouted you Khmer Rouge bastards, "you're being paranoid and engaging in conspiracy theories."

But here you motherfuckers are, not only dictating the curriculum of ALL children in the nation, stripping communities of the right to determine their own curriculum, not only demanding that our rulers thousands of miles away determine what children have for lunch, but in fact stating that children are federal inmates in the custody of our federal rulers.

Tell my WHY a rational person would not put a bullet in the forehead of fuckers who impose this sort of top down dictatorship?

[
I think it is the job of parents to feed their children. You think children and all people are property of the crown, just like your Aryan brother hod....

Why exactly do you think that schools should not be allowed to provide lunches to school children? And what about grandparents- why exactly are you against grandparents feeding their children? And summer camps- do you expect the parents to show up at summer camps each day to personally put food in the mouths of each of their children?

Why do you believe that parents are supposed to be on each boy scout camping trip to personally insert the s'mores into each of their children's mouths?

Oh, I would totally support doing away with school cafeterias.

And feeding kids who's parents didn't provide lunches, while at the same time fining parents who don't provide lunches for said kids.

School lunches are a convenience, not a right. So those who complain about them in ANY way should just shut up an pack their kid's lunches. Problem solved.

And that is of course a separate issue. Whether or not tax payers should be funding the feeding of kids in daycare is not the issue of the OP.

Given that taxpayers are paying for these lunches- do you think it is right- or wrong- for the kids to be feed healthier food with our tax dollars?

So, if your child goes to a federal school, they are in federal custody and the property of Barack Obama?

You are an amazingly stupid mother fucker.

[

Apparently you are such a weak minded mother fucking idiot that you fall for this Conservative whine fest every time.

You object to your tax payer dollars(assuming you even pay any taxes) paying for healthier food for kids- rather than less healthy food.

Comrade shitferbrains,.

Just because you have shitferbrains you stupid mother fucker- doesn't make me your communist and fellow traveller.

Apparently you are such a weak minded mother fucking idiot that you fall for this Conservative whine fest every time.

You object to your tax payer dollars(assuming you even pay any taxes) paying for healthier food for kids- rather than less healthy food.

You would think the crowd that likes to tell people on government assistance what they can/can't do would love this kind of thing.
they are on TAXPAYER assistance (the government doesn't have money trees growing). so it would be nice if they weren't buying booze and cigarettes with it and food which is what it is suppose to be for. good grief not even comparable

So Stephanie thinks that daycare providers are buying booze and cigarettes for the kiddies........LOL

I did post contrary evidence.

Oh?

Well then let's look..

{
The Head Start Impact Study (HSIS) has shown that
having access to Head Start improves children’s pre
-
school experiences and school readiness in certain
areas, though few of those advantages persisting
through third grade}

Is that what constitutes "contrary" to the Khmer Rouge?

It is the same one you just posted, only in a different format. The one you posted, by the way, disputes your claims and supports the conclusion that pre-school programs like Head Start are beneficial. Your own link shows you are wrong about claims.

It is the same study, which says the same thing, dumbass.

[
I think it is the job of parents to feed their children. You think children and all people are property of the crown, just like your Aryan brother hod....

Oh, I would totally support doing away with school cafeterias.

And feeding kids who's parents didn't provide lunches, while at the same time fining parents who don't provide lunches for said kids.

School lunches are a convenience, not a right. So those who complain about them in ANY way should just shut up an pack their kid's lunches. Problem solved.

And that is of course a separate issue. Whether or not tax payers should be funding the feeding of kids in daycare is not the issue of the OP.

Given that taxpayers are paying for these lunches- do you think it is right- or wrong- for the kids to be feed healthier food with our tax dollars?

I am 100% consistent, if you let the government pay for your food, be prepared for the government to set rules. And that is perfectly fine. Don't like the rules, don't accept public money.

Well damn, you Khmer Rouge thugs sure have it figured out.

When that filthy pile of shit Jimmy Carter created the Federal (feral) Department of Education, rational people were aghast because the federal government would take over local schools.

"OH NO" shouted you Khmer Rouge bastards, "you're being paranoid and engaging in conspiracy theories."

But here you motherfuckers are, not only dictating the curriculum of ALL children in the nation, stripping communities of the right to determine their own curriculum, not only demanding that our rulers thousands of miles away determine what children have for lunch, but in fact stating that children are federal inmates in the custody of our federal rulers.

Tell my WHY a rational person would not put a bullet in the forehead of fuckers who impose this sort of top down dictatorship?
Meltdown after getting bitch slapped noted. Any questions about why this guy has the nickname "Unhinged"?

Forum List

Back