Michelle Obama Lunch Rules Ban Fried Foods, Frosted Flakes in Daycare

I don't why we the people are paying for a bunch of people who are Suppose to Represent US in Congress. these Agencies just make up their own rules to stick on us.

snip:
Final regulation only allows daycare centers to serve juice once a day

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 25, 2016 1:50 pm

New rules stemming from the school lunch law championed by first lady Michelle Obama are banning popular children’s cereals like Frosted Flakes in daycare centers.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service issued a final rule Monday that will affect more than 3 million kids in daycare centers across the country. The regulation will only allow daycare centers to serve juice once a day, will ban fried foods, and encourages centers to not add honey to a child’s yogurt.

The regulation is a result of the 2010 law aimed at school lunches, a top priority of Mrs. Obama’s Let’s Move anti-obesity initiative. The government hopes ( hummm. the Government hopes) the new rule will “help children build healthy habits.”

“This final rule updates the meal pattern requirements for the Child and Adult Care Food Program to better align them with the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, as required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010,” the final rule states. “This rule requires centers and day care homes participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program to serve more whole grains and a greater variety of vegetables and fruit, and reduces the amount of added sugars and solid fats in meals.”

The law required the USDA to “promote health and wellness in child care settings via guidance and technical assistance that focuses on nutrition, physical activity, and limiting electronic media use,” according to the regulation.

all of the wonderful here:

Dingbat, if you don't like it, don't participate in the Government food program. Go buy your own fucking junk food.

This rule requires centers and day care homes
participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program to serve more whole grains and a greater variety of vegetables and fruit, and reduces the amount of added sugars and solid fats in meals.
bet OP doesn't know how to eat an apple or, more likely, is to lazy to do it
Or no longer has the teeth to do it.

So, you're fat too, eh? I kinda thought so.
Well, I am 60 now and with bad knees from my time in the military I am no longer in the shape I used to be....not toned. But it's sad to see that you believe the First Lady is "fat". She is not. That is your attempt at body shaming....and trying to control women thru such shame.
Thanks for confirming.
No...thank you for confirming.
You already knew you were fat, I didn't have to confirm it.
Well, to be honest, if you think FIrst Lady Michelle Obama is fat, I don't mind the moniker. I bet you call everyone more than this: View attachment 73123 fat.
You would have lost that bet, fatty. You saw the pic of Michelle walking the dog. I consider that a fat ass. That's a 200 pounder at least.

ok OP you stupid PoS, along w/ uncensored2008- Please to explain the attributes of fried foods and bits of flour drenched in refined sugar (Frosted Flakes).

I'll wait

They taste good

Now what?
Coca Cola tastes good but it has 0 nutritional value. Refined sugar has very little in the way of long-term attributes.

So what? This is America, we don't have to justify ourselves to an overlord when we want to exercise a right.
exercise your right to die early and an expensive death (raising HC costs more) at that n00b?

Go away you bother me kid

ok OP you stupid PoS, along w/ uncensored2008- Please to explain the attributes of fried foods and bits of flour drenched in refined sugar (Frosted Flakes).

I'll wait

They taste good

Now what?
Coca Cola tastes good but it has 0 nutritional value. Refined sugar has very little in the way of long-term attributes.

So what? This is America, we don't have to justify ourselves to an overlord when we want to exercise a right.
exercise your right to die early and an expensive death (raising HC costs more) at that n00b?

Yes, because everyone who eats cereal or snack foods dies early don't they?

You big government fools on the left an right amaze me The funniest part is yall hate each other , but you're the same damn thing.

If the school is providing your child's lunch, they will eat what the school provides. If you provide the lunch, it's NONE of the school's business. Provide you haven't packed them a jug of beer or something of course.

I'll wait

They taste good

Now what?

it bothers you because it's a troll who doesn't think for itself.

I'll wait

They taste good

Now what?

LOL so I'm a troll because I believe the government should stay out of my pantry?

I'll wait

They taste good

Now what?

he's some mouthy kid. Meh

My youngest got in trouble for sharing his lunches with one of his friends who's folks were MIA. (As the story developed further, the kid had merely blown his lunch money on silly purchases.) However, it was a bit odd to me that my son was barred from buying the friend lunch... I suppose the school thought they were "protecting" me or something, but I was aware and not worried about it. They did not care if I allowed it though, they said it was against policy and thus would not be allowed. Sooo I had to send my kido to school with cash for a couple weeks.

Providing toddlers with healthful food so they don't end up fat like 40% of American adults? OUTRAGE!!!!! Oh, the huge manatee!
BO-MO-Face-Stuffing.jpg

Providing toddlers with healthful food so they don't end up fat like 40% of American adults? OUTRAGE!!!!! Oh, the huge manatee!
BO-MO-Face-Stuffing.jpg

I don't see any preschoolers in that photo. Kindly provide evidence that the Obamas eat like that every day as opposed to once in a while. Take your time.

Teach them to get off their asses and go to work. That'll burn some calories.

So you're all for putting four-year-olds back in the mines and factories? Not surprising.

Pizza and French fries.

Firstly ,Michelle uses her influence to have fried food banned, but then she openly declares ,as if anybody could really care, that she likes pizza and french fries

What a complete contradiction.....make your mind up Michelle, but better still, just say nothing!

BO-MO-Face-Stuffing.jpg

I don't see any preschoolers in that photo. Kindly provide evidence that the Obamas eat like that every day as opposed to once in a while. Take your time.

Teach them to get off their asses and go to work. That'll burn some calories.

So you're all for putting four-year-olds back in the mines and factories? Not surprising.

And, you're all for training our next several generations of welfare slugs. Not surprising.

Well, I am 60 now and with bad knees from my time in the military I am no longer in the shape I used to be....not toned. But it's sad to see that you believe the First Lady is "fat". She is not. That is your attempt at body shaming....and trying to control women thru such shame.
Thanks for confirming.
No...thank you for confirming.
You already knew you were fat, I didn't have to confirm it.
Well, to be honest, if you think FIrst Lady Michelle Obama is fat, I don't mind the moniker. I bet you call everyone more than this: View attachment 73123 fat.
You would have lost that bet, fatty. You saw the pic of Michelle walking the dog. I consider that a fat ass. That's a 200 pounder at least.
That isn't 200 pounds nor is she fat. I cannot help but wonder what insecurities you are hiding that make you want to body shame women who have fine bodies. That's usually how it goes.

So...share your pic with us.

They taste good

Now what?

LOL so I'm a troll because I believe the government should stay out of my pantry?
The government has been in your pantry ever since the FDA came along. Can we assume you don't want the government making sure you aren't eating rat tart and cockroach corn flakes?

Pizza and French fries.

Firstly ,Michelle uses her influence to have fried food banned, but then she openly declares ,as if anybody could really care, that she likes pizza and french fries

What a complete contradiction.....make your mind up Michelle, but better still, just say nothing!

Yes...she likes them....as do most of us. But a smart person doesn't eat nothing but pizza and french fries.

Please tell us you know the difference, eh?

Pizza and French fries.

Yes...she likes them....as do most of us. But a smart person doesn't eat nothing but pizza and french fries.

That's not the point.

The point is she gives the impression she is pushing BOTH agendas....fried and non fried foods.

Make up your mind Michelle!

She has to be careful and clear in what she says because being in a high position everything she says is taken seriously.

Pizza and French fries.

That's not the point.

The point is she gives the impression she is pushing BOTH agendas....fried and non fried foods.

Make up your mind Michelle!

She has to be careful and clear in what she says because being in a high position everything she says is taken seriously.

Wait...by saying she likes pizza and fries she's "pushing an agenda"? :lmao: :lmao:

Too funny!

Stop telling Rednecks how to raise their children. They know what they are doing. Look how happy these kids are:

7Okj7HkT0ZXpVNciBN1dOqEcUulPHq3DK9HfcH2yFnnV0qyHFpoZ3pL0ScGljrwmdXJYGODQ3GGq7AU9n6zeyLH_ZWkvwTaUI-qjpgBtwfhDey3BVvDUD7OPNw

fat-kid-fairy-floss.jpg

fat-kid-eating-chips-watching-tv-2.jpg

Leave redneck children alone. Let them be happy. Stop trying to get them to eat healthy.

^ what a bigot, one of you liberals call him out.
Bigot? What do you mean. I'm on your side. I want them to leave your kind alone.

I don't why we the people are paying for a bunch of people who are Suppose to Represent US in Congress. these Agencies just make up their own rules to stick on us.

snip:
Final regulation only allows daycare centers to serve juice once a day

BY: Elizabeth Harrington
April 25, 2016 1:50 pm

New rules stemming from the school lunch law championed by first lady Michelle Obama are banning popular children’s cereals like Frosted Flakes in daycare centers.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service issued a final rule Monday that will affect more than 3 million kids in daycare centers across the country. The regulation will only allow daycare centers to serve juice once a day, will ban fried foods, and encourages centers to not add honey to a child’s yogurt.

The regulation is a result of the 2010 law aimed at school lunches, a top priority of Mrs. Obama’s Let’s Move anti-obesity initiative. The government hopes ( hummm. the Government hopes) the new rule will “help children build healthy habits.”

“This final rule updates the meal pattern requirements for the Child and Adult Care Food Program to better align them with the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, as required by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010,” the final rule states. “This rule requires centers and day care homes participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program to serve more whole grains and a greater variety of vegetables and fruit, and reduces the amount of added sugars and solid fats in meals.”

The law required the USDA to “promote health and wellness in child care settings via guidance and technical assistance that focuses on nutrition, physical activity, and limiting electronic media use,” according to the regulation.

all of the wonderful here:

Dingbat, if you don't like it, don't participate in the Government food program. Go buy your own fucking junk food.

This rule requires centers and day care homes
participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program to serve more whole grains and a greater variety of vegetables and fruit, and reduces the amount of added sugars and solid fats in meals.
bet OP doesn't know how to eat an apple or, more likely, is to lazy to do it
Or no longer has the teeth to do it.
True Story:

On American Idol, Harry Connick Jr. asked Keith Urban what is 40 yards long and has 6 teeth. Keith asked what? Harry said the front row of a Keith Urban concert.

Forum List

Back