🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
What a hypocrite.....must be nice to e part of the privileged political class:eusa_whistle:

the prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C., where the Obamas send their children to school, serves school lunches designed by chefs. This week, for example, they might enjoy meatball subs, BBQ wings and ice cream, in addition to chicken curry, deviled egg salad and the “Chef’s Choice.” Other options on the exclusive menu include:

Crusted tilapia
Herb roasted chicken
Pesto cream & garden-fresh marinara sauce
Roasted edamame & Shitake mushrooms
BBQ sliders
Pesto pasta
All-natural rosemary chicken
All-natural beef nachos
Baked three-cheese lasagna
Pepperoni flatbread pizza

sub.jpg

While Public School Kids Eat ?Healthy Lunches,? Washington Elites Served Meatball Subs, Ice Cream…[141806]/0/

Her spoiled rotten brat children don't attend D.C. public school either.
Private school for those elite fucking snobs.

MaBelle has that fascism down pat

don't do as I DO, do as I SAY

She should try staying home once in awhile and tend to her own children instead of pawning them off the grandmother all the time ...so she can be in the spotlight with 1%er actors holding stupid posters with a pouty face or on Television shows, telling us what acceptable and not acceptable

Last edited:
Her spoiled rotten brat children don't attend D.C. public school either.
Private school for those elite fucking snobs.

But the scumbags stopped the voucher program that was allowing a few poor DC Black Kids to attend Sidwell.

I guess there just ain't no room for them-there nee-groes at them fancy schools that's meant for the upper class like obama's kids. Can't 'punish' his daughters with that.

Obama's Hypocrisy - Forbes

Obama cheerfully signed a spending bill that gratuitously included a provision phasing out the program next year unless Congress expressly reauthorizes it. Of course, making water flow uphill will be easier than winning approval from a Democrat-controlled Congress with strong ties to the teachers’ unions who contributed $50 million to Obama’s campaign.

As if that wasn’t a big enough obstacle, no sooner had the ink dried on the law than Education Secretary Arne Duncan rescinded the scholarship offer to children admitted for next year, making the program’s shuttering a fait accompli.

dimocraps are scum. They don't care about children or the poor, the working man/woman or anything else they purport to care about.

The reason the Lying Cocksucker in Chief stopped the voucher program in DC is plain as day..... The Teachers' Unions (who gave him more than FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS for his campaign) wanted the voucher program ended.

the message that our kids are fat fucks and something needs to change................

doesn't change by how many calories sidwell friends school in d.c. serves

the message remains, and is troubling

the message that our kids are fat fucks and something needs to change................

Sounds like a parenting issue, dumbass, vs. a Michelle Obama agenda.

idiot...

Sounds like a parenting issue, dumbass, vs. a Michelle Obama agenda.

idiot...

it should be everyone's agenda, dumbass

the more unhealthy the populace is as a whole, the more expensive your health insurance is

dumbass

I didn't elect HER to do anything for me or my children

I took care of mine , she should give that a try with her own

Parents needs to get involved in your children's schools...You'd be appalled what they are doing to them... I worked in a Grade school and they are FORCING food on your children (us food workers became food Nazi's...we had to make them go back and get a fruit or vegetable) if they wanted it or not, while they stand there crying and then all it did was end in the garbage

Last edited:

Forum List

Back