Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

Geeee, look at that. First of all, if you are white, walking down a street and you see blacks in hoodies walking toward you, you better beware.

I encourage all white liberals to take a nice stroll in black Chicago. Please do that. Please, I beg you.

The obamas live in Martha's Vineyard. About as lilly ivy league white as you get.

LOL

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

Geeee, look at that. First of all, if you are white, walking down a street and you see blacks in hoodies walking toward you, you better beware.

I encourage all white liberals to take a nice stroll in black Chicago. Please do that. Please, I beg you.

The obamas live in Martha's Vineyard. About as lilly ivy league white as you get.

LOL

white Americans are "still running" from minority communities

Says the black woman who ran away from minority communities.

I can only speak for myself. We are a multi racial family and I've just moved to a multi-racial neighborhood.....

LOL
they like lawful people.

THE SAD FACT, Michelle, is that the only reason why there are "minority communities" in the first place, are BECAUSE of white people.

But then, look where Michelle herself lives-- -- -- -- in a minority community? Nope! She's running from them living with rich white folk!

You can't make liberal hypocrisy like this up folks, but only shake your head in marvel of it.

LOL
First thing I agree with her about.

I don't care what color my neighborhood is long as they're not thugging it up. Im white and would rather live in a clean black, hispanic, asian, etc, neighborhood than some white trailer trash special where goats are sitting on top of cars.

She is correct in that responsible and productive, contributory people do not seek to engage in the dysfunction.

and the Obama's home in Martha's Vineyard is beachfront.....

so just how afraid of RISING SEA LEVELS are the Obamas???????

The Silence of US President Obama on Climate Change-A Serious Ethical Lapse?

"US President Obama has been silent on climate change for two years"

Do the Obamas know Global Warming is a FRAUD?

Is that the cause of the SILENCE?

Does it also explain their recent purchase on the Vineyard?

Did Cocksucker Obama cover up an FBI fraud prosecution of the climate "scientists?"

THE SAD FACT, Michelle, is that the only reason why there are "minority communities" in the first place, are BECAUSE of white people.

But then, look where Michelle herself lives-- -- -- -- in a minority community? Nope! She's running from them living with rich white folk!

You can't make liberal hypocrisy like this up folks, but only shake your head in marvel of it.
The best part is how her followers applaud such shit. Fucking losers.

The best part is how her followers applaud such shit. Fucking losers.
She will live on in the minds of white supremacists for generations.

and the Obama's home in Martha's Vineyard is beachfront.....

so just how afraid of RISING SEA LEVELS are the Obamas???????

The Silence of US President Obama on Climate Change-A Serious Ethical Lapse?

"US President Obama has been silent on climate change for two years"

Do the Obamas know Global Warming is a FRAUD?

Is that the cause of the SILENCE?

Does it also explain their recent purchase on the Vineyard?

Did Cocksucker Obama cover up an FBI fraud prosecution of the climate "scientists?"

Salient query, kudos.

Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course
The billionaire, who called global warming a hoax, warns of its dire effects in his company's application to build a sea wall.
Trump acknowledges climate change — at his golf course

Forum List

Back