Michelle Obama's Disdain for Whites

I would be amazed if she didn't have disdain for those who have disdain for her and keep their racism alive by insulting her so much.

OUR racism? She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color. What could be more racist than that?

Damn good question. Liberal hypocrisy.

Except she didnt say that. I mean the clip is 1 minute. Dont let 1 minute stand in your way of looking like a know nothing follower

I would be amazed if she didn't have disdain for those who have disdain for her and keep their racism alive by insulting her so much.

OUR racism? She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color. What could be more racist than that?

Except she didnt say that. I mean the clip is 1 minute. Dont let 1 minute stand in your way of looking like a know nothing follower
Didn't say what?

Didn't say what?

She didnt saywhat Bux claimed which was: She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color.

Then calls that racist. Except she never said anyone would vote based on skin color.

Hell, this clip even shows that blacks didnt automatically support Obama based on race and were pro Hilary at first. Another finger in the eyes of the people who say blacks support was based on skin color alone but thats another story.

Didn't say what?

She didnt saywhat Bux claimed which was: She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color.

Then calls that racist. Except she never said anyone would vote based on skin color.

Hell, this clip even shows that blacks didnt automatically support Obama based on race and were pro Hilary at first. Another finger in the eyes of the people who say blacks support was based on skin color alone but thats another story.
98% of blacks voted for Obama. Not Hillary. The only difference in the two is skin color.

Well based on what's happened I see absolutely no problem with whites voting for white's. We are more divided than ever we might as well be honest about it. The facts are that no matter what you see, feel, think the left is always gonna label you a racist, a bigot, a homophobe, a xenophobes. That's on them. That's their legacy.

Didn't say what?

98% of blacks voted for Obama. Not Hillary. The only difference in the two is skin color.

I cant find anything online that shows only 2% of blacks voted for Hillary. Not one thing. But remember tho. Hillary was leading against Obama which shows the support wasnt automatically about race and Michelle did not say anyone should vote based on race.

Trump Claims mandate to be an asshole in public

"the Donald" said he had a ‘mandate’ from his supporters to run as a fiery populist outsider and to rely on his raucous rallies to build support through “word of mouth,” rather than to embrace a traditional, mellower and more inclusive approach that congressional Republicans will advocate in meetings with him on Thursday.”

Didn't say what?

I cant find anything online that shows only 2% of blacks voted for Hillary. Not one thing. But remember tho. Hillary was leading against Obama which shows the support wasnt automatically about race and Michelle did not say anyone should vote based on race.

I found this pertaining to the 2012 election. It was more like 98% in 2008.

The wide racial gap in Obama’s presidential elections, in 2 charts

get

Didn't say what?

Hillary didnt run in 2012 tho. And right here we have video showing blacks didnt automatically support Obama based on race. Another fallacy shot down by video

Didn't say what?

Hillary didnt run in 2012 tho. And right here we have video showing blacks didnt automatically support Obama based on race. Another fallacy shot down by video

Bull

Bull

Its right there on the video. Or you can wait until Bucs tells you what the video says or something.

Forum List

Back