Michelle Obama's Disdain for Whites

OUR racism? She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color. What could be more racist than that?

Damn good question. Liberal hypocrisy.

Except she didnt say that. I mean the clip is 1 minute. Dont let 1 minute stand in your way of looking like a know nothing follower
Didn't say what?

She didnt saywhat Bux claimed which was: She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color.

Then calls that racist. Except she never said anyone would vote based on skin color.

Hell, this clip even shows that blacks didnt automatically support Obama based on race and were pro Hilary at first. Another finger in the eyes of the people who say blacks support was based on skin color alone but thats another story.
98% of blacks voted for Obama. Not Hillary. The only difference in the two is skin color.
Actually there are more differences. Obama was the better candidate and he was a male. if Hillary wasnt leading among Black voters at one point you would actually have a point. Since she was you dont.

Jan. 7, 2008: The Day Hillary Clinton Lost the Black Vote

"In mid-October of 2007, Clinton led Obama 53 percent to 36 percent among registered black voters. A week before her interview on Fox, Clinton was tied with Obama among black voters, and African Americans found her more qualified for the job than Obama (72 percent to 17 percent) and more likely to win the election in 2008 by a whopping 67 percent to 21 percent."

Last edited:
In the video she answered the question by discussing the inferiority complex within African-Americans that makes them feel unworthy of success. To say that displays any disdain for whites is a fail.

In the video she answered the question by discussing the inferiority complex within African-Americans that makes them feel unworthy of success. To say that displays any disdain for whites is a fail.
Michelle was asked for a possible reason Obama was not getting black support and she provided one. Turned out she was right about blacks coming around once they were more familiar with him

Michelle was asked for a possible reason Obama was not getting black support and she provided one. Turned out she was right about blacks coming around once they were more familiar with him
At first i thought he was a Dem puppet until I saw he spoke and moved truly as a extremely well educated Black man and leader.

I know. This is just another racist attack upon her and her husband.It's all made up or taken out of context.

But, watch this video and judge for yourselves.

The brief story with links is @ VIDEO: Old Footage Has Emerged Showing Michelle Obama's Clear Disdain For White Americans ⋆ US Herald

I fail to see where that clip supports your claim at all. Michelle Obama is once again, well spoken and was proven right about the black community rallying around her husband

She was. 98% of them voted for him because he was black.

Why wouldn't they?

After 300 years of being told you are a second rate citizen?

With a black president for seven years and they are really worse off

Last edited:
I know. This is just another racist attack upon her and her husband.It's all made up or taken out of context.

The brief story with links is @ VIDEO: Old Footage Has Emerged Showing Michelle Obama's Clear Disdain For White Americans ⋆ US Herald

I fail to see where that clip supports your claim at all. Michelle Obama is once again, well spoken and was proven right about the black community rallying around her husband

Why wouldn't they?

Only if you believe rightwing mythology

In reality, the unemployment rate among blacks has dropped six percent and their access to healthcare has been expanded

Why wouldn't they?

All the Black people I know are much better off financially and emotionally. Sorry you lost your job.

Forum List

Back