Michelle Obama's Disdain for Whites

My ancestors are in history books!?

DO TELL!
Yes unless you belong to some tribe no one has ever heard of.
Tell me the history of Vikings in America.
After Leif left of course.
Stop deflecting and make your point boy.
Me deflecting? Your the one claiming my ancestors stole land and money and you don't even know who they were.
Of course i do. They were white.
I know. This is just another racist attack upon her and her husband.It's all made up or taken out of context.

But, watch this video and judge for yourselves.

The brief story with links is @ VIDEO: Old Footage Has Emerged Showing Michelle Obama's Clear Disdain For White Americans ⋆ US Herald

Im white and hate the same people she does.

What should that tell you? You aren't lovable

no liberal is lovable.

Not to you. Hard to love what you hate.

So don't fall in love with trump because he's as liberal as Republicans get.

Don't believe what he said in the primaries. He had to win over the crazies. If he's president he will win over moderates and screw the nuts

I know. This is just another racist attack upon her and her husband.It's all made up or taken out of context.

The brief story with links is @ VIDEO: Old Footage Has Emerged Showing Michelle Obama's Clear Disdain For White Americans ⋆ US Herald

That you are an idiot?

In what world do you think being a self-hating spaz is cool or admirable?

That you are an idiot?

In what world do you think being a self-hating spaz is cool or admirable?

Let me tell you a story. My brother is a moderately progressive conservative who agrees with liberal positions when they are right. He's also a rich VP who's bosses tried brainwashing him when he was coming up. Almost worked but he's smarter than that. Long story short is he spent 4 years in Germany and Switzerland and let me tells you he and many well traveled people think you white Americans are horrible. Bad conversation, bad attitude. Ignorant hateful uncomfortable with people not like you.

Anyways, a lot of white Americans suck. And yet every personal experience we have with blacks Muslims and foreigners they are so nice and interesting

White trash. Even the ones with money

First full blown attack on Obama.....a black guy breaks into his own gotdamn house cause he lost his keys, cops are called and he gets arrested....Obama called this whole ordeal stupid....from that point on, Fox news, Rush the lush and white people had a fuckin field day tearing this brother apart......Trump on the other hand can say just about anything to attack a mf and white love him, because....he's an outsider, white and stupid like they are.....correct me if I'm wrong.....BUT DO WHITE PEOPLE REALLY TREASURE AND ADMIRE IGNORANCE?
No, we treasure our superiority and privilege.
The only thing you nuts are superior in is ignorance. I've never seen a race so head strong on just being plain stupid. You and your race are an embarassment to your legacy, your linage and your race. Anything that is stupid, you support...never seen nothing like it in my life...if its white, stupid and conservative, you nuts rally behind it...absolutely amazing and scary.....I am 1000% certain, Trump is gonna be your punishment from the Gods.....hold on nut bags, its gonna get interesting and you nuts will have no one to blame but your privileged selves....
Man, ur angry.

Back in 1906, W.E.B. DuBois, a famous Black educator & social reformer said:

"Blacks are going to have to realize that white people are not responsible for that everything that goes wrong in their lives."

DuBois, and the rest of America too...are still waiting.

Dubois always was overstating the issue because we all know that one thing is not responsible for all of anything. But where would you be if you couldnt make bullshit statements like that?

"RACIST!" is 1 thing. That is used to place responsibility for everything negative that blacks experience. It was the case in 1906, it is the case now.
Everyone is the captain of their fate. Ask Ben Carson. Then do what he did.
Or sit on the front stoop and bemoan your circumstance and define something other than yourself as the problem. Then teach that behavior to your children, and I guarantee you, that in 2020, Dubois' understanding of the situation will continue to elude them as well.
Ben Carson had help. He was on the same welfare he tried to get rid of.

There is nothing wrong with needing help at one time or another. The problem is with those who make it a lifestyle. Ben Carson did not do that.

Watch the MSM claim The Donald is "racist" when he has The White House fumigated and sterilized before he takes residence there.

Watch the MSM claim The Donald is "racist" when he has The White House fumigated and sterilized before he takes residence there.
They'll say it anyway, which will be the height of hypocrisy as well as irony.

Yes unless you belong to some tribe no one has ever heard of.
Tell me the history of Vikings in America.
After Leif left of course.
Stop deflecting and make your point boy.
Me deflecting? Your the one claiming my ancestors stole land and money and you don't even know who they were.
Of course i do. They were white.

no liberal is lovable.

Not to you. Hard to love what you hate.

So don't fall in love with trump because he's as liberal as Republicans get.

Don't believe what he said in the primaries. He had to win over the crazies. If he's president he will win over moderates and screw the nuts

Don't hate, one of my best friends are a liberal. Well Obama has turned him kinda moderate.

I would be amazed if she didn't have disdain for those who have disdain for her and keep their racism alive by insulting her so much.

I have disdain for her not because she's black but because it took her 45 years to find a reason to be proud of her country!

I knew we had a lot of crazy white mf's in this country, when Palin was running...but damn, must they be this high in numbers? There's not one promise this man is gonna be able to deliver on, not one. There's not gonna be a wall, China is not gonna give up its labor force, he's not gonna force high tariffs on imports coming from over there and he's not gonna get rid of Obamacare....what this nut is gonna do, is what all republicans do while in office.....focus on DOD and bankrupt us that way...and you heard it hear first, folks.

I would be amazed if she didn't have disdain for those who have disdain for her and keep their racism alive by insulting her so much.

OUR racism? She opens the clip up by saying black people will "wake up" and start voting based on skin color. What could be more racist than that?

Damn good question. Liberal hypocrisy.

I have disdain for her not because she's black but because it took her 45 years to find a reason to be proud of her country!

Lets get something clear.....since when does any person of color give a rats fuck about you dirty lice ball white fucks and our opinions on this fuckin country? Be gotdamned proud of what? You simple minded white bastards make us all ashamed to be apart of this country with a ignorance that surpass insanity.......she has a right to say that the fuck she wants, just as you bitches have had a right to attack.

I knew we had a lot of crazy white mf's in this country, when Palin was running...but damn, must they be this high in numbers? There's not one promise this man is gonna be able to deliver on, not one. There's not gonna be a wall, China is not gonna give up its labor force, he's not gonna force high tariffs on imports coming from over there and he's not gonna get rid of Obamacare....what this nut is gonna do, is what all republicans do while in office.....focus on DOD and bankrupt us that way...and you heard it hear first, folks.

You cannot even type properly. Why should anyone listen to your unintelligent mutate Rings? Quote " You heard it hear first" my god. Do you even know that there is the word " here"?

Lets get something clear.....since when does any person of color give a rats fuck about you dirty lice ball white fucks and our opinions on this fuckin country? Be gotdamned proud of what? You simple minded white bastards make us all ashamed to be apart of this country with a ignorance that surpass insanity.......she has a right to say that the fuck she wants, just as you bitches have had a right to attack.

Are you an educated person? You really should get off this message board and go get an education.

You cannot even type properly. Why should anyone listen to your unintelligent mutate Rings? Quote " You heard it hear first" my god. Do you even know that there is the word " here"?

Are you an educated person? You really should get off this message board and go get an education.

Since when do I give a fuck about you and your opinions of me? Find a dime and call somebody that gives a fuck, it ain't me....uh, correction...it isn't me.

I fail to see where that clip supports your claim at all. Michelle Obama is once again, well spoken and was proven right about the black community rallying around her husband

I fail to see where that clip supports your claim at all. Michelle Obama is once again, well spoken and was proven right about the black community rallying around her husband

She was. 98% of them voted for him because he was black.

t

She was. 98% of them voted for him because he was black.

Why wouldn't they?

After 300 years of being told you are a second rate citizen?

Forum List

Back