🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michigan and Wisconsin Have Been Called for Biden. It's Over

Michigan and Wisconsin have been called for Biden, so that's pretty much a wrap. However, this didn't quite turn out to be the victory I think Democrats were hoping for. They failed to win the Senate and surprisingly had a net loss of seats in the House of Representatives, which nobody was predicting. Biden is still going to have to contend with a McConnell Senate in order to get anything through, which frankly, I don't think he'll be too upset about. Joe Biden is not a radical leftist like the AOC wing of his party and he has an excuse now to not pursue an extremist agenda that they would have wanted had they won the whole trifecta.

What's also been overshadowed in the past 24 hour news cycle is that this election has been a milestone in that we are about to have our first female Vice-President in American history

Doesnt get Biden over the 270 mark

Trump needs to be an adult and concede..

Like you said game over

Trump has a right to demand a recount in states under one percent.

Let’s just hope he doesn’t tie it up in court with unfounded claims.

There is a long way to go. Rudy has filed lawsuits to expose the democrat corruption.

Wasn't that the failed narrative in 2016. And in 2018? And no evidence of wide spread voter fraud was ever found.

With even Trump's own government confirming that there was no evidence of widespread voter fraud as recently as 6 weeks ago?

Michigan and Wisconsin have been called for Biden, so that's pretty much a wrap. However, this didn't quite turn out to be the victory I think Democrats were hoping for. They failed to win the Senate and surprisingly had a net loss of seats in the House of Representatives, which nobody was predicting. Biden is still going to have to contend with a McConnell Senate in order to get anything through, which frankly, I don't think he'll be too upset about. Joe Biden is not a radical leftist like the AOC wing of his party and he has an excuse now to not pursue an extremist agenda that they would have wanted had they won the whole trifecta.

What's also been overshadowed in the past 24 hour news cycle is that this election has been a milestone in that we are about to have our first female Vice-President in American history

if this holds and biden wins, it will be interesting to see which biden we get.

Well said

We won't get either biden. We get Kameltoe and the squad.

Trump needs to be an adult and concede..

Like you said game over

Trump has a right to demand a recount in states under one percent.

Let’s just hope he doesn’t tie it up in court with unfounded claims.

What about unwatched votes and denied access? What about 2am-7am voter counting when nobody is watching?

What about the entire premise of the mail-out process, the legitimacy of authenticating signatures and the like?

GOP as a Party is already on life support without Trump, anyone think the Senate would have held without him? How about Graham and the record funding his opponent got from California, I mean, S Carolina? If GOP doesn't fight beside Trump now, they are on life support before the Mid-Terms and definitely the next presidential election. They will be known again, as the Old White Mans Party.

Last edited:

Doesnt get Biden over the 270 mark

Nevada does, which he is going to win.

We won't get either biden. We get Kameltoe and the squad.
my guess is they will be taking control soon, yes.

Forum List

Back