Michigan governor Gretchen whitmore sends a message to trump and Vance.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So ahead of trump and vances Michigan rally today governor whitmore had a message for them.

I don't understand how someone that is a state governor can either just lie or be so out of touch as to say these things. Not to mention be so antagonizing for no reason, what was the point of that beyond trying to stir the shit up.

Trump has stated multiple times he will not ban abortion and will instead leave it up to the states.

Trump has said multiple times he has nothing to do with project 2025. It's just some made up idea that people tried to claim was Trump's agenda.

That's two of her three points that are lies or just her showing she knows nothing and just regurgitating falsehoods repeated by others.

I'm not sure about the uaw comment though.

I don't understand how someone that is a state governor can either just lie or be so out of touch as to say these things. Not to mention be so antagonizing for no reason, what was the point of that beyond trying to stir the shit up.
I am embarrassed to be living in Michigan. She is NOT my Governor. She is self-centered, and she will only say things, because just like other Democrat Governors - like Newsom from California - will say/do things for attention and votes.

Whitmer is a Karen. She should have changed her name from Gretchen to Karen Whitmer. Lol
Put a cowboy hat on her and she looks like Festus.

CmVeTlgUsAAg3OR.jpg

Forum List

Back