Mid-80's Pizza Hut menu. The pinnacle of Pizza Hut.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Back when I had very little disposable income a trip to Pizza Hut for a sit-down pizza or spaghetti dinner was a real treat for us.....Their baked spaghetti was very good and they sourced real country sausage from a local butcher for their pizza.

I also remember the dark red plastic glasses they served Pepsi in and the red and white checkered table cloths.....Good times. :)

kl1pnhur9dta1.jpg

I seem to remember they had a salad bar in the middle of the dining area, and you had to pay extra to get that. I remember those table cloths.

Back when I had very little disposable income a trip to Pizza Hut for a sit-down pizza or spaghetti dinner was a real treat for us.....Their baked spaghetti was very good and they sourced real country sausage from a local butcher for their pizza.

I also remember the dark red plastic glasses they served Pepsi in and the red and white checkered table cloths.....Good times. :)

kl1pnhur9dta1.jpg
You know, now that you have made me think about it, you are absolutely right. We had one right outside my neighborhood, walking distance if you wanted, and it was very good.

In 80s bucks that would be $40.00 today.....But $10.00 worth of quality.

Yep...
Quality has hit the shitter these days.
The Dominoes in our area used to make a decent pizza now the price has gone up and the quality sucks.
The same can be said about most restaurants.
The Wife and I are considering buying a pizza oven but the good ones are pricey as hell!!!

Forum List

Back