Midterm results don't really bother me much

The link is after each and every one of those comments, i.e. (Source: Congressional Quarterly)

The term 'Voted With' is accepted by all but the brain dead as meaning bills that Obama also proposed and/or supported.
Which are all moderate-conservative bills and positions. Obama is no Liberal, no matter what your boyfriend Sean says.

There wasn't a BILL mentioned in my response. If you are saying that 96% of the bills Obama proposed or backed were moderate-conservative, you have finally lost it.
Kagen can't vote on bills that are only 'proposed or backed'. Only the ones that McConnell agrees to let come to the floor.

How many of those were Liberal?
4i6Ckte.gif

You got me there. Hagan voted for every bill that was voted on in the Senate that Obama proposed or backed. How many of those were conservative? LOL
Why would a Democratic president propose or back a conservative bill? Did you criticize Bush for not proposing Liberal bills? Of course not.

I did criticize Bush for backing liberal bills. You did ask how many of Obama's bills were liberal. Using your words, all of them.

Why would a Democratic president propose or back a conservative bill? Did you criticize Bush for not proposing Liberal bills? Of course not.

I did criticize Bush for backing liberal bills. You did ask how many of Obama's bills were liberal. Using your words, all of them.
Reading is fundamental, my friend.

I asked how many Liberal bills did Bush propose. I would say none.

And I didn't ask how many of Obama's bills were Liberal, since he has no bills, him not being in the Legislative Branch.

I asked how many Liberal bills did McConnell agree to let come to the floor of the Senate for Kay Hagen to even vote on. I would also say none.

You shouldn't be lecturing people on things you've never done before, bud.

How many Republican bills did Obama propose? None. Your analogy is pretty stupid.

And I didn't ask how many of Obama's bills were Liberal, since he has no bills, him not being in the Legislative Branch.

The post that keeps on giving. Obama has the ability to propose bills to Congress, according to Article II, Section 3 of the US Constitution. But, instead, he'd rather use his pen and his little red phone.

I asked how many Liberal bills did McConnell agree to let come to the floor of the Senate for Kay Hagan to even vote on. I would also say none.

McConnell is not the Majority leader as of now. Harry Reid has oh, about 320+ bills he never allowed to come to the floor for a vote. Hagan won't be there much longer.

The stupid. It burns.

Last edited:

I asked how many Liberal bills did McConnell agree to let come to the floor of the Senate for Kay Hagen to even vote on. I would also say none.

The President proposes, the Congress disposes.

Obama proposed a Jobs Bill. It's still sitting on Boehner's desk.

Please tell us what is too Liberal about his Jobs Bill.

There are at least 46 jobs bills that were passed in the House that were stuck in the Senate. Your point?

Yes, here's the obomanations jobs bill...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

2d2goqc.jpg

Oh, you poor pathetic Grubercrat.

When did McConnell ever control the Senate floor?

There are at least 46 jobs bills that were passed in the House that were stuck in the Senate. Your point?
My point, since you've apparently forgotten, is that Kay Hagen is no Liberal, she's a conservative Democrat. Just like loser Pryor, loser Grimes, loser Nunn, loser Begich, loser Orman. And just like loser Udall tried to present himself, badly.

We don't need Goobers and imbeciles trolling our threads, making ignorant comments just to hear themselves type.

McConnell controlled what was going to be filibustered and what the Senate would vote on.

Now fuck off.

My point, since you've apparently forgotten, is that Kay Hagen is no Liberal, she's a conservative Democrat. Just like loser Pryor, loser Grimes, loser Nunn, loser Begich, loser Orman. And just like loser Udall tried to present himself, badly.
The next thing you are going to tell me, if you haven't already, is that Obama is a conservative Democrat.

We don't need Goobers and imbeciles trolling our threads, making ignorant comments just to hear themselves type.

McConnell controlled what was going to be filibustered and what the Senate would vote on.

Now fuck off.

How many times did we see a Republican senator at the microphone, talking nonstop for hours or days with the doors locked? Compare that with the number of bills Harry Reid simply sat on because he knew they would pass if he allowed them to come to a vote.

I'm glad that Sam Brownback won again in terminally stupid Kansas. Now he'll have to clean up his own mess instead of blaming a Democrat.

And it's Kansas. Who gives a damn?

Obviously, people who don't care whether you do or not.

I'm glad that Sam Brownback won again in terminally stupid Kansas. Now he'll have to clean up his own mess instead of blaming a Democrat.

Who gives a damn in Kansas? To answer your question, most of the stupid people and a few of the smart people who live in Kansas. I have spent some time in Wichita, Kansas and didn't meet any of those terminally stupid people you refer to. Maybe they are all in Topeka.

It was pretty much in keeping with history. No Liberals were voted out, only Republican-Lite in states that Obama didn't win, anyway, except for CO.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

All of these Senators/Candidates were Blue Dog Democrats who ran from Obama and his policies, which is why they lost.

OTOH, Jeane Shaheen embraced Obama and his policies and won.

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms, in an effort to endear themselves to wingnuts, while alienating their base.

LOL ... the air is literally dripping with your desperation.

Want to talk about the repudiation at the state level? The number of blue state governorships lost? The number of state congressional houses lost?

Suck it up, and face reality ...

Who gives a damn in Kansas? To answer your question, most of the stupid people and a few of the smart people who live in Kansas. I have spent some time in Wichita, Kansas and didn't meet any of those terminally stupid people you refer to. Maybe they are all in Topeka.
Their state has been driven into the ground, with schools closing all over the state, and not enough revenue for basic services or a functioning government.

So I was referring to the idiots who re-elected Brownback (and who also re-elected Pat Roberts).

It was pretty much in keeping with history. No Liberals were voted out, only Republican-Lite in states that Obama didn't win, anyway, except for CO.

NC
AR
LA
KY
GA
AK

All of these Senators/Candidates were Blue Dog Democrats who ran from Obama and his policies, which is why they lost.

OTOH, Jeane Shaheen embraced Obama and his policies and won.

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. It's a repudiation of Democrats trying to distance themselves from all the success of the Obama terms, in an effort to endear themselves to wingnuts, while alienating their base.

LOL ... the air is literally dripping with your desperation.

Want to talk about the repudiation at the state level? The number of blue state governorships lost? The number of state congressional houses lost?

Suck it up, and face reality ...
I am facing reality. This is a short two-year period of gridlock before 2016, when Democrats have to defend 8 Senate seats while Republicans have to defend 20 Senate seats, most of them in blue states.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back