Midterm results don't really bother me much

Who gives a damn in Kansas? To answer your question, most of the stupid people and a few of the smart people who live in Kansas. I have spent some time in Wichita, Kansas and didn't meet any of those terminally stupid people you refer to. Maybe they are all in Topeka.
Their state has been driven into the ground, with schools closing all over the state, and not enough revenue for basic services or a functioning government.

So I was referring to the idiots who re-elected Brownback (and who also re-elected Pat Roberts).
The ones who elected those two are the darkest zombies of the teaparty. Good grief...
Teabaggers are idiots. Pat Roberts is as establishment Republican as they come, while Orman was an independent with a very strong business background. Teabaggers should have loved him, for the fiscal conservatism and for the denial of power to the Beltway Republicans.

But no. They get wowed into a stupor by charlatans like Poor Sarah and Rafael Cruz, campaigning with ol' Pat.
No, Gruber pretty well laid out who the idiots are, Obamacare supporters.
No, I called you a Goober, not a Gruber.

200px-George_Lindsey_1970.JPG
9b3bbc78991.jpg

Goober ............ Gruber

So it's not a repudiation of Obama in any way. .

dear his approval rating is 38%. That is very very bad. Now with all the lies about Obamacare the lib commie plans may be defeated.
Did you ever see this graphic from 2012 regarding pollsters and their accuracy?

fivethirtyeight-1110-accuracy2012-1-blog480.png

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytime...and-worst-in-the-2012-presidential-race/?_r=0

You may notice Gallup, Rasmussen, Washington Post were near the bottom as far as Avg Error and you might also notice the Bias. Gallup looks pretty bad. I went to Real Clear Politics which is a Right leaning polling data aggregator and Obama has rarely been out of the 40s.

Nate Silver's fivethirtyeight polling was nearly flawless that year.

most importantly Barry is a communist. His approval rating show Americans have turned against his lies as did the last election.

Forum List

Back