Midterm results don't really bother me much

teabaggers

Perhaps you would like to know where that term came from?

Simply put, teabagging is a sexually explicit act where in sexual intercourse the man squats over the woman and dips his...erm.. sack into her mouth.

Now do you know why he said what he said? He knows the definition of the word, and apparently you didn't. Liberals fashioned that term as a derogatory slur to smear the Tea Party.

Fox News Teabagging Jokes Not Funny

teabaggers

Simply put, teabagging is a sexually explicit act where in sexual intercourse the man squats over the woman and dips his...erm.. sack into her mouth.

Now do you know why he said what he said? He knows the definition of the word, and apparently you didn't. Liberals fashioned that term as a derogatory slur to smear the Tea Party.

Gee thanks. I never knew that.(Snark) If you are trying to say teabaggers didn't embrace the term, you're just wrong, and you know it. I'm amazed at how much calling a right winger a teabagger puts their panties in a knot considering the endless and wide ranging derogatory crap that comes from the right. If you can't take a little push back, then perhaps you should consider the tremendous amount of vile derogatory crap spewed from your direction.

proud_teabagger.jpg

teabaggers

tumblr_mjmeot6Wbv1rqf5p6o5_400.gif

Really? We just fixed this a few hours ago...

Here TK, for your review, reposted in full:

Check the headline on this tea party prop from March 30, 2009.

Or this tea party sign from a month earlier (2/27):

2009-03-18-tea_bag_dems.jpg

--- or this article from no less a Conservative voice than National Review:

>>> According to the website of the Tea Party Patriots, the movement is committed to three “core values”: fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free markets.The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. <<
The revisionist history dog don't hunt.

If you are trying to say teabaggers didn't embrace the term, you're just wrong, and you know it.

Of course, and liberals didn't? Keep quiet.

Of course Liberals embraced the teabaggers calling themselves that. It was just too funny and dumb not to. If a jerk does something stupid, don't blame people for laughing at him. There was an entire Koch funded party of jerks. It's just too good to ignore.

So you do embrace the term.
No, actually the name was the tea party or tea party patriots. It was the democrats that came up with tea baggers, trying to demean us. The funny part is your party is so stupid that calling us the tea baggers, mean that our opponents are the ones that get tea bagged. Lol, and actually it shows that you really don't care about morality, because you know kids will eventually ask the question. What does it mean to be teabagged?

Bullshit.

>>> According to the website of the Tea Party Patriots, the movement is committed to three “core values”: fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free markets.The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. <<

Make up your mind first you teabaggers attacked me for being rude and making sexual insults, and now you claim you intended it all along. It must be hard for a teabagger having to change their claims every few minutes.
So... I see we have another flaming progtard here that's fixated with having a ball sack dropped in his mouth.

I haven't seen this much childish crap since the playground in the 5th grade. That's only part of the reason everybody says teabaggers are really dumb.
No, you say teabagger because you love your boyfriend to drop his big, saggy, sweaty nut sack in your fag cock sucking hole on your face, because you see the "everybody" you refer to is all you homo loving progtards, and all your twisted, sick adoration and support of a disgusting, perverted, mentally ill, sexually deviant life style.

You won't get any breaks here, jerk off. You're just another common, garden variety, run of the mill leftist that's somehow found your way here, to whine and cry and bitch because America just kicked you and all your progtard buddies and your radical boi king's agenda to the curb. Better get used to it, because after the kenyan gets done fucking things up with his megalomaniac narcissism for the next two years, you filthy teabagging loving faggots won't see power for another 50 years.

Last edited:
I just checked that first one and here is what I found. If Hagan is a 'blue dog' Democrat, I will eat my computer.

"Hagan Voted With Obama 96% Of The Time In 2013.

Hagan Voted With Obama 96% Of The Time In 2012

Hagan Voted With Obama 90% Of The Time In 2011.

Hagan Voted With Obama 95% Of The Time In 2010.

Hagan Voted With Obama 96% Of The Time In 2009."

(Source: Congressional Quarterly)

BACKGROUND: HAGAN IS A LOYAL FOOT SOLIDER FOR BARACK OBAMA AND HARRY REID

“The president is always welcome to come to North Carolina and campaign with me.” -Kay Hagan (Associated Press, 3/21/14)

“I continue to work with the president and meet with him regularly.” -Kay Hagan (The Chronicle, 3/26/14)

“Harry Reid is our leader, and I certainly do support Harry. And I have a huge race going on right now, and I will be victorious. And I will be back next year. And we can talk all about that then.” -Kay Hagan (Politico, 4/3/2014)

Link?

Obama doesn't vote, so I don't know what they are using to measure that.

The link is after each and every one of those comments, i.e. (Source: Congressional Quarterly)

The term 'Voted With' is accepted by all but the brain dead as meaning bills that Obama also proposed and/or supported.
Which are all moderate-conservative bills and positions. Obama is no Liberal, no matter what your boyfriend Sean says.

There wasn't a BILL mentioned in my response. If you are saying that 96% of the bills Obama proposed or backed were moderate-conservative, you have finally lost it.

I just checked that first one and here is what I found. If Hagan is a 'blue dog' Democrat, I will eat my computer.

“The president is always welcome to come to North Carolina and campaign with me.” -Kay Hagan (Associated Press, 3/21/14)

“I continue to work with the president and meet with him regularly.” -Kay Hagan (The Chronicle, 3/26/14)

“Harry Reid is our leader, and I certainly do support Harry. And I have a huge race going on right now, and I will be victorious. And I will be back next year. And we can talk all about that then.” -Kay Hagan (Politico, 4/3/2014)

Link?

The link is after each and every one of those comments, i.e. (Source: Congressional Quarterly)

The term 'Voted With' is accepted by all but the brain dead as meaning bills that Obama also proposed and/or supported.
Which are all moderate-conservative bills and positions. Obama is no Liberal, no matter what your boyfriend Sean says.

There wasn't a BILL mentioned in my response. If you are saying that 96% of the bills Obama proposed or backed were moderate-conservative, you have finally lost it.
The talking point here is "Obama is a centrist." I suppose compared to Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders he might be.
Democrats have surrendered to the barking mad Marxists in their party.

No, actually the name was the tea party or tea party patriots. It was the democrats that came up with tea baggers, trying to demean us. The funny part is your party is so stupid that calling us the tea baggers, mean that our opponents are the ones that get tea bagged. Lol, and actually it shows that you really don't care about morality, because you know kids will eventually ask the question. What does it mean to be teabagged?

You mean like they did when the right wing was on the news every night for months talking about oral sex?
Was fox on the air back then? It was liberal president that lied under oath about a simple blow job that made it a world wide sensation. If Clinton would've just told the truth, it wouldn't been as big as it became. Also I remember liberals telling everyone including kids a blow job, isn't really sex. Which with kids a Lewinsky became popular. Thanks again for proving liberals don't have a moral bone in your bodies.

Whoa, hold up.
Are you saying blowjobs are immoral?

If I remember correctly Gingrich was heading the right wing outrage while screwing around on his wife who was in the hospital with cancer. Sure. That's really the moral high ground, isn't it?

And John Edwards took a page out of his book.
Lets not forget ole Jesse was cheating himself while consoling Clinton. A democrat reverend.

You keep saying we are teabaggers, we how did it feel to get teabagged last Tuesday? I'm sure you enjoyed it, you surely talk about it enough.

yep, teabagged the hell out them RIGHT out of Power and they ain't liking it much...
way to go ALL YOU, TEABAGGERS:happy-1:

So you do embrace the term.

Bullshit.

Make up your mind first you teabaggers attacked me for being rude and making sexual insults, and now you claim you intended it all along. It must be hard for a teabagger having to change their claims every few minutes.
How did my salty balls taste?

Good piece by pollster Charlie Cook:

Bad Decisions Came Back to Haunt Democrats in Midterms - NationalJournal.com

From it:

Americans resent the policy choices that Obama and congressional Democrats made early on. Voters saw little action that would have turned the economy around and created jobs for many working- and middle-class Americans. Their struggle continues to this day, and it cost Democrats their Senate majority last week.

Choices have consequences, and elections have consequences. The decisions of 2009 and 2010 just keep on having consequences for Democrats.

Speaking directly to Republicans: Enjoy the big victory, but remember, your brand is still badly damaged. In Fox News's final pre-election survey, the national poll showed that while the Democratic Party had a net negative of 10 points in voter favorability—42 percent favorable, 52 percent unfavorable—the Republican Party was upside-down by 16 points—38 percent favorable, 54 percent unfavorable. The national exit poll showed a net negative of 12 points in favorability for each party. So, for the GOP, election night came with both good and bad news. The bad news being that even with this big win, Americans still do not like the GOP. The good news for Republicans, this time around, is that this election was not about you.

Link?

The talking point here is "Obama is a centrist." I suppose compared to Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders he might be.
Oh yes, Democrats do love Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. In fact my sis lives in NH and she made it a point to go see him when he came to speak. Those two are very smart just as Obama is so you might look silly if you continue this attempt to say anything different.

Wait... you already look silly. :lol:

Link?

Oh yes, Democrats do love Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders. In fact my sis lives in NH and she made it a point to go see him when he came to speak. Those two are very smart just as Obama is so you might look silly if you continue this attempt to say anything different.

Check the electoral map.

Someone on your side isn't so bright.

Link?

Warren/Sanders

THAT'S THE TICKET!!!!

Link?

Just reading that argument.....

My sister went to see Sanders.....

My sister says B.S. (I love those intitials) is very smart.....

You are silly if you argue with my sister.......

Sarah made this argument......

Anyone will tell you such an argument is silly......

Sarah made it......

So, Sarah is silly......

And it started with her sisters claim.....

But her sister is related to Sarah (who is silly...and stupid).......

Therefore.....

Bullshit.

I didn't "attack" you at all -- I corrected your erroneous statement in bold above.
You're welcome.

Your silly little article about how the teabaggers started and what they claim to be committed to forgot to mention that their big April 15 rally was organized and funded by the AFP, if you aren't clear on who they are, they were started by the Koch's and have been funded with hundreds of millions of dollars. They bought a rag tag group that probably was committed to those "core values" and turned them into a propaganda machine for the Koch's. The right wing doesn't even know what ethics are, much less have any.

Yeah I know all about that, and the Dick Armey, and have posted on them for years.

Your statement was, and I quote, "It was the democrats that came up with tea baggers, trying to demean us". And that's bullshit, and I proved it.

If I actually typed that, it was obviously a typo. I have always and continue to contend teabaggers claimed that name, and were very proud of it until somebody told them what it meant. It has always been hilarious, and since they have become embarrassed by that name it's convenient to mention in response to the endless demeaning things the right wing says about the left on a continuous basis. I would be interested to know exactly where you think you found the quote you attribute to me. I doubt I actually accidentally wrote that, but I'm sure you can point out which post it was in.

The Teabaggers, weren't they the floor show at the last DNC convention?

Forum List

Back