Midterm results don't really bother me much

So you do embrace the term.
No, actually the name was the tea party or tea party patriots. It was the democrats that came up with tea baggers, trying to demean us. The funny part is your party is so stupid that calling us the tea baggers, mean that our opponents are the ones that get tea bagged. Lol, and actually it shows that you really don't care about morality, because you know kids will eventually ask the question. What does it mean to be teabagged?

You mean like they did when the right wing was on the news every night for months talking about oral sex?
Was fox on the air back then? It was liberal president that lied under oath about a simple blow job that made it a world wide sensation. If Clinton would've just told the truth, it wouldn't been as big as it became. Also I remember liberals telling everyone including kids a blow job, isn't really sex. Which with kids a Lewinsky became popular. Thanks again for proving liberals don't have a moral bone in your bodies.

Whoa, hold up.
Are you saying blowjobs are immoral?

If I remember correctly Gingrich was heading the right wing outrage while screwing around on his wife who was in the hospital with cancer. Sure. That's really the moral high ground, isn't it?

And John Edwards took a page out of his book.

yep, teabagged the hell out them RIGHT out of Power and they ain't liking it much...
way to go ALL YOU, TEABAGGERS:happy-1:

No, actually the name was the tea party or tea party patriots. It was the democrats that came up with tea baggers, trying to demean us. The funny part is your party is so stupid that calling us the tea baggers, mean that our opponents are the ones that get tea bagged. Lol, and actually it shows that you really don't care about morality, because you know kids will eventually ask the question. What does it mean to be teabagged?

You mean like they did when the right wing was on the news every night for months talking about oral sex?
Oh yeah and also republicans were prosecuting clinton for lying under oath, it was the liberals who made a big deal about the cause of the impeachment, not republicans. Try again.

If they could make it all about a blow job then they can excuse his lying to us right to our face (I did not have sex with that WOMAN)...and then excuse him lying to the GRAND JURY too. they have no morals or standards anymore when it comes to their politicians. that's why we now have a tyrant like Obama as President

You know that is revisionist. Of course he lied about fooling around. Can you honestly say you don't know anybody who wouldn't do the same thing? If the right was so upset about the lie instead of the sex, we wouldn't be hearing about oral sex on the news every night for months. we would have heard the right complaining about lying. If you really think Obama is a tyrant instead of just parroting crazy AM radio talkers, then you are just crazy.

720x576x721_1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.S-VW5EYf4r.jpg

Claim victory and run and hope nobody noticed that your claim of Mexican shoot on sight policy just isn't true. Typical teabagger.
You keep saying we are teabaggers, we how did it feel to get teabagged last Tuesday? I'm sure you enjoyed it, you surely talk about it enough.

yep, teabagged the hell out them RIGHT out of Power and they ain't liking it much...

Bullshit.
Check the headline on this tea party prop from March 30, 2009.

Or this tea party sign from a month earlier (2/27):

2009-03-18-tea_bag_dems.jpg

--- or this article from no less a Conservative voice than National Review:

>>> According to the website of the Tea Party Patriots, the movement is committed to three “core values”: fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free markets.The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. <<
The revisionist history dog don't hunt.

Make up your mind first you teabaggers attacked me for being rude and making sexual insults, and now you claim you intended it all along. It must be hard for a teabagger having to change their claims every few minutes.

Was fox on the air back then? It was liberal president that lied under oath about a simple blow job that made it a world wide sensation. If Clinton would've just told the truth, it wouldn't been as big as it became. Also I remember liberals telling everyone including kids a blow job, isn't really sex. Which with kids a Lewinsky became popular. Thanks again for proving liberals don't have a moral bone in your bodies.

Whoa, hold up.

It used to be considered impossible for the most powerful man in the office to have a truly consensual relationship with the least powerful woman in the office. Of course, that was before Bubba put the feminists in the uncomfortable situation of having to choose between protecting a sexual harasser and fearing the loss of the sacrament of abortion. Irrational, yes, but it worked. They protected him.

That's not an answer. And it wasn't your post to answer anyway.

Who died and appointed you king of the internet? I'll post what I want, when I want, and you can go away if you don't like it.

You keep saying we are teabaggers, we how did it feel to get teabagged last Tuesday? I'm sure you enjoyed it, you surely talk about it enough.

Bullshit.

>>> According to the website of the Tea Party Patriots, the movement is committed to three “core values”: fiscal responsibility, constitutionally limited government, and free markets.The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying, “Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology. <<

Make up your mind first you teabaggers attacked me for being rude and making sexual insults, and now you claim you intended it all along. It must be hard for a teabagger having to change their claims every few minutes.
So... I see we have another flaming progtard here that's fixated with having a ball sack dropped in his mouth.

Whoa, hold up.

If I remember correctly Gingrich was heading the right wing outrage while screwing around on his wife who was in the hospital with cancer. Sure. That's really the moral high ground, isn't it?

And John Edwards took a page out of his book.

A lot of politicians of both parties have little flings on the side. I personally don't think it is anyone else's business unless it effects the job they are supposed to do.You never heard about Thomas Jefferson or FDR? It takes a scum republican to make a national case out of someone else doing it while he is engaged in the same thing.

Whoa, hold up.

It used to be considered impossible for the most powerful man in the office to have a truly consensual relationship with the least powerful woman in the office. Of course, that was before Bubba put the feminists in the uncomfortable situation of having to choose between protecting a sexual harasser and fearing the loss of the sacrament of abortion. Irrational, yes, but it worked. They protected him.

Who died and appointed you king of the internet? I'll post what I want, when I want, and you can go away if you don't like it.

I uh WROTE THE QUESTION, DUMBASS. I think that lets me know who the fuck I wrote it to.

Bullshit.

So... I see we have another flaming progtard here that's fixated with having a ball sack dropped in his mouth.

I haven't seen this much childish crap since the playground in the 5th grade. That's only part of the reason everybody says teabaggers are really dumb.

Bullshit.

I didn't "attack" you at all -- I corrected your erroneous statement in bold above.
You're welcome.

Whoa, hold up.

I uh WROTE THE QUESTION, DUMBASS. I think that lets me know who the fuck I wrote it to.

Like I said. Who died and appointed you king? You might bully others, but you can bite me if you think I'll cower from your crap.

Whoa, hold up.

Like I said. Who died and appointed you king? You might bully others, but you can bite me if you think I'll cower from your crap.

Go fuck yourself. I stated the question wasn't put to you-- and it wasn't. That's on the record.
If you're too stupid to read see if the nurse has time to read it aloud to you.

Bullshit.

I didn't "attack" you at all -- I corrected your erroneous statement in bold above.
You're welcome.

Your silly little article about how the teabaggers started and what they claim to be committed to forgot to mention that their big April 15 rally was organized and funded by the AFP, if you aren't clear on who they are, they were started by the Koch's and have been funded with hundreds of millions of dollars. They bought a rag tag group that probably was committed to those "core values" and turned them into a propaganda machine for the Koch's. The right wing doesn't even know what ethics are, much less have any.

Go fuck yourself. I stated the question wasn't put to you-- and it wasn't. That's on the record.

I'll tell you what bubba. If I decide to follow you around to ever string on this web site and remark on every one of your posts, that's what I'm going to do. If you keep pitching your tantrum, I might just do that. Now shut up and grow up. Why do right wingers think you can bully everybody and then cry when someone pushes back a little? Jerk.

Bullshit.

You're welcome.

Your silly little article about how the teabaggers started and what they claim to be committed to forgot to mention that their big April 15 rally was organized and funded by the AFP, if you aren't clear on who they are, they were started by the Koch's and have been funded with hundreds of millions of dollars. They bought a rag tag group that probably was committed to those "core values" and turned them into a propaganda machine for the Koch's. The right wing doesn't even know what ethics are, much less have any.

Yeah I know all about that, and the Dick Armey, and have posted on them for years.

Your statement was, and I quote, "It was the democrats that came up with tea baggers, trying to demean us". And that's bullshit, and I proved it.

I'll tell you what bubba. If I decide to follow you around to ever string on this web site and remark on every one of your posts, that's what I'm going to do. If you keep pitching your tantrum, I might just do that. Now shut up and grow up. Why do right wingers think you can bully everybody and then cry when someone pushes back a little? Jerk.

You whine too much.

You must be a complete moron. Not only was the original quip not directed to you, the guy who jumped in wasn't you either. So you jumped in on post 285 whining "I'll post what I want, when I want, rant, rave" about a post that wasn't even yours to whine about.

Bullshit.

You're welcome.

Yeah I know all about that, and the Dick Armey, and have posted on them for years.

Your statement was, and I quote, "It was the democrats that came up with tea baggers, trying to demean us". And that's bullshit, and I proved it.

If I actually typed that, it was obviously a typo. I have always and continue to contend teabaggers claimed that name, and were very proud of it until somebody told them what it meant. It has always been hilarious, and since they have become embarrassed by that name it's convenient to mention in response to the endless demeaning things the right wing says about the left on a continuous basis. I would be interested to know exactly where you think you found the quote you attribute to me. I doubt I actually accidentally wrote that, but I'm sure you can point out which post it was in.

Forum List

Back