Mike Dickson Dies Suddenly

Sorry Sue….But you are one sick little Bitch

Celebrating the death of someone you never knew before just so you can push your lies that vaccines are killing people

Not celebrating. I'm not a demonic ghoul. But people are dying. Look at the links in this thread.

Do not take out your personal fear and bad choices on me.

Correlation does not imply causation.

When it comes to credibility; you have zero.

yet nobody can provide the stats to support this claim.

All you have is fantasy and lies.

Does your misinformation campaign have no limits?

Explain why Pfizer's "vaccine" is off the market

Explain why the FDA locked down Pfizer's studies

Explain why Pfizer has paid some of the largest criminal fines in the pharma industry

~S~

Not celebrating. I'm not a demonic ghoul. But people are dying. Look at the links in this thread.

Do not take out your personal fear and bad choices on me.

Exactly, people have always died

You have no indication that a vaccine had anything to do with his dying. Still you use this man’s death to push your anti-vax misinformation.

Again, you are one very sick individual

You have no indication that a vaccine had anything to do with his dying. Still you use this man’s death to push your anti-vax misinformation.

She did the same thing with Damar Hamlin...

Zero evidence that the Covid 19 vaccine had anything to do with his medical issues. Yet she tried to connect the two.

She is sub-human scum.

Get all your cancer screenings

Zero evidence that the Covid 19 vaccine had anything to do with his medical issues. Yet she tried to connect the two.

She is sub-human scum.

You are either ignorant or mad about what you know is true.

Honey that's your problem either way, not mine.

In your avatar is the guy who authorized the development of the

And you want to have his baby.

You're almost as sick a fuck as the OP

Aw.

Do the hospitals stand to lose so much money as people turn to natural remedies? Or what gives?

Are the illegals not paying up?

What gives?

Y U Mad?

Explain why Pfizer's "vaccine" is off the market

if they are off the market, how can I make an appt to get one...

1705842004673.png

She is sub-human scum.

I don’t understand what would cause a person to want people to die.
Typhoid Sue has fought COVID protection since day one, spreading whatever lies and misinformation she encounters. A million people died and those like Sue made it happen

She is just evil

Cancers:

In addition, ACS found there has been a rise in cancer diagnoses among younger people. People ages 65 and older represent a growing proportion of the overall population but a decreasing proportion of new cancer cases. In 1995, those ages 65 and older accounted for 61% of all cancer diagnoses, but during 2019 to 2020, that number dropped to 58%. Cancer rates for those ages 50 to 64 remained relatively stable.

But during that same period, "people aged younger than 50 years were the only one of these three age groups to experience an increase in overall cancer incidence," the report said.

"It's overwhelming for anybody, but especially for these younger patients who are going on with their daily lives and then suddenly get this life-altering diagnosis and really don't know where to turn," said Robin Mendelsohn, co-director of the Center for Young Onset Colorectal and Gastrointestinal Cancers at Memorial Sloan Kettering. "Many feel alone because they're younger, their friends, many haven't had to deal with this."

The report noted that new cases of prostate, liver, kidney, and HPV-associated oral cancers and melanoma increased from 2% to 3% each year between 2015 and 2019. Meanwhile, cases of breast, pancreas, and uterine cancers increased between 0.6% and 1% each year during the same period.

You'll make illegals happy.

The two that dig your grave will be ecstatic.

Is it family members that don't want their loved ones to die of the kidney failure Remdesivir will give them? I mean....are the lawsuits coming?

Y U Mad?

The report noted that new cases of prostate, liver, kidney, and HPV-associated oral cancers and melanoma increased from 2% to 3% each year between 2015 and 2019. Meanwhile, cases of breast, pancreas, and uterine cancers increased between 0.6% and 1% each year during the same period.

Strangely, newer data missing huh?

But you know, the govco always has our best interest at heart

it was from you own link! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

From your link....According to the report, over 611,000 deaths from cancer are projected to occur in the United States in 2024, which amounts to more than 1,600 deaths each day and represents an increase from a projected 609,820 deaths in 2023.

This is a .19% growth, which is lower than the 2005-2019 rate.

Forum List

Back