Mike Dickson Dies Suddenly

if they are off the market, how can I make an appt to get one...

View attachment 891213
PFizer off market
if they are off the market, how can I make an appt to get one...

View attachment 891213
The updated mRNA vaccines are each approved for individuals 12 years of age and older and are authorized under emergency use for individuals 6 months through 11 years of age. As part of today's actions, the bivalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States.Sep 11, 2023

~S~

it was from you own link! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

From your link....According to the report, over 611,000 deaths from cancer are projected to occur in the United States in 2024, which amounts to more than 1,600 deaths each day and represents an increase from a projected 609,820 deaths in 2023.

This is a .19% growth, which is lower than the 2005-2019 rate.

Did it say what the rate of those very same cancers was beyond 2019? The same cancers. I didn't see it

PFizer off market

The updated mRNA vaccines are each approved for individuals 12 years of age and older and are authorized under emergency use for individuals 6 months through 11 years of age. As part of today's actions, the bivalent Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines are no longer authorized for use in the United States.Sep 11, 2023

~S~

yet I could go in an hour and get it from my local CVS...how odd.

or could it be that there is an updated mRNA vaccines for 2023-2024 manufactured by ModernaTX Inc. and Pfizer Inc and it is the older version that is off the market....no, that cannot be it! :cheers2:

yet I could go in an hour and get it from my local CVS...how odd.

or could it be that there is an updated mRNA vaccines for 2023-2024 manufactured by ModernaTX Inc. and Pfizer Inc and it is the older version that is off the market....no, that cannot be it! :cheers2:

or....another>>>>>>

~S~

or....another>>>>>>

~S~

Yep, Phizer has done some shady shit, that is for sure.

What does a story form 2009 have to do with COIVD vaccines?

Seems your link says not authorized for use among individuals 6 months to 11 years.
I received the Pfizer vaccine after Sept 11 2023

it was your link trying to prove that cancer is on the rise. Why did you post if it did not have the data you claim it does?

Because it is part of her Fear Mongering campaign
If you get vaccinated, you will get CANCER

Look everyone……this person was vaccinated and got CANCER
Coincidence?

Last edited:
Hi shocker. I had the first TWO pfizer jabs as I was in a high risk group. I had zero problem with anyone NOT taking it as I knew it was experimental, for emergency use AND not much was known about it YET there was a very good chance of it reducing the effects of covid on ME. I also knew it wasn't going to stop me getting it AND that it also wasn't going to stop transmission. I was dead against healthy and young people being forced to take it as the early data showed SOME RISK for the vax and not much for covid. So not ALL who took that shit were in favour of mandates!! NO BLOODY WAY!!!

Just sayin, Bru!!!

Greg
Good that you had enough sense to protect yourself.

Now all you gotta do is stop criticizing others for doing the same.

What does the FDA lockdown on their studies have to do with their vaccine's validity GG?

~S~

First if was off the market, which it is not so you moved to lawsuits, which were from 2009 so you moved to something else....are you about to run out of spaghetti or do you have more?

But you know, the govco always has our best interest at heart

Our gov had a hand in creating C-19 in Wuhan

Fauci is before committee taking the 5th

There was no 'bat' , our gov has been actively involved in the manufacture of biological weapons

~S~

Explain why Pfizer's "vaccine" is off the market

Explain why the FDA locked down Pfizer's studies

Explain why Pfizer has paid some of the largest criminal fines in the pharma industry

~S~
It's not.
The old versions have been deauthorized.
Just as old flu vaccines are deauthorized.

Source?

Again, source?

Forum List

Back