Mike Johnson extends FISA in secret with the democrats

I have. That’s what I was trying to discuss

Then there is nothing left to discuss. I do not support the government using programs like this to unconstitutionally spy on the people and you do.

Then there is nothing left to discuss. I do not support the government using programs like this to unconstitutionally spy on the people and you do.
I don’t support them doing it unconstitutionally either.

Ok drama jerk bander, anyone can write responses like your's, but are they addressing the topic in a good citizen debate type of way or are they debating it in a rebellious juvenile type of way ? If the shoe fits wear it jerk bander.
Empty headed comments won't get you anything other then disdain. If what you say is so stupid and nonsensical that its a waste of time. What do you think folks is this clowns going nut-so over John Fetterman destroying the dress code can it get any more asinine.

They use it to illegally spy on American's.

The use it when they think a American is a traitor to this country , they investigate him . and that's exactly what I want done to you traitors out there. Like Trump and anyone who supports him. Should be tried and if found guilty should be put to death.

The use it when they think a American is a traitor to this country , they investigate him . and that's exactly what I want done to you traitors out there. Like Trump and anyone who supports him. Should be tried and if found guilty should be put to death.

The traitors are the ones illegally spying on us. I guess I get a pass not being a Trump supporter.

The traitors are the ones illegally spying on us. I guess I get a pass not being a Trump supporter.
As in Trump and his followers, is that the best answer you can come up with. Why do you want to stop it.

Forum List

Back