Mike Lindel interviewed by Rudy Giuliani. 19/2/21.

I just want to be VERY VERY clear about what is going on here: Mike Lindell went on Newsmax a week ago and the Newscaster left his seat mid-interview and told Lindell he cannot be a part of his fake fraud claims.

Now there is only 1 man left to turn to. Rudy G.
Tens of Millions of people around the world believe the election was fraudulent.
They also believe in an invisible deity. One that doesn't care to help poor starving kids but is very concerned who you go to bed with.

Lindell is now a politician???lol

He might run for Senate in MN.

But he's going to be broke after Dominion sues his ass off.
He is a KOOK wannabe politician. I bet the psychopath Trump asked him for money and he gave it to him.
Um, no.
Trump called out on business men to help mass produce masks and PPE to help the frontline staff in hospitals.
Mike was one of the few who stepped forward.
That's how they met.
And what he made was crap so he had to buy outright. No credit for that.
You sound like a surly 13 year old.
You sound like an ignorant twit. Do some checking on Pillow guy before you spew BS.

I just want to be VERY VERY clear about what is going on here: Mike Lindell went on Newsmax a week ago and the Newscaster left his seat mid-interview and told Lindell he cannot be a part of his fake fraud claims.

Tens of Millions of people around the world believe the election was fraudulent.
I am simply telling you why he is talking to Rudy G instead of OANN or Newsmax. You saw it yourself: They no longer want his BS on their channels due to lawsuits.

I am simply telling you why he is talking to Rudy G instead of OANN or Newsmax. You saw it yourself: They no longer want his BS on their channels due to lawsuits.

That's fear.
Created by Big Tech to stifle debate.
Just like the USSR did.
None of my students believed in the voter fraud allegations either. Then I showed them some clips from Mike's movie, and also the evidence produced by Rudy during the hearings.. The truth has not gone away. It's just being suppressed.

That's fear.
Just like the USSR did.

Cool, Newsmax is a TV channel and has nothing to do with big tech. Mike Lindell was cancelled by Newsmax, not the USSR.

In fact the USSR does not even exist, so not sure what the flying rats butt you're even talking about

Excellent interview with Mike Lindel. One of the best politicians we never had.
They discuss the continuing plague of Leftist cancel culture, and the efect it has on free speech.
Rudy's Common Sense channel is highlty recommended.

Rudy's Common Sense channel? Is that like Military Intelligence?

Since no one else will give the loon the time of day he must succumb to his own talents....

That's fear.
Just like the USSR did.

Cool, Newsmax is a TV channel and has nothing to do with big tech. Mike Lindell was cancelled by Newsmax, not the USSR.

In fact the USSR does not even exist, so not sure what the flying rats ass you're even talking about
He has to fly off the handle since that is the only place he is allowed to fly.

Excellent interview with Mike Lindel. One of the best politicians we never had.
They discuss the continuing plague of Leftist cancel culture, and the efect it has on free speech.
Rudy's Common Sense channel is highlty recommended.

Rudy's Common Sense channel? Is that like Military Intelligence?

Rooty takes his common sense lying down.

sddefault.jpg

Lindell is now a politician???lol

He might run for Senate in MN.

But he's going to be broke after Dominion sues his ass off.
He is a KOOK wannabe politician. I bet the psychopath Trump asked him for money and he gave it to him.
Um, no.
Trump called out on business men to help mass produce masks and PPE to help the frontline staff in hospitals.
Mike was one of the few who stepped forward.
That's how they met.

No, that's actually not how they met.

Forum List

Back