Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

I watched the whole video last night. I do hope that those making threats against those presenting evidence are arrested and anyone in the government who assisted or was complicit with these frauds upon the people. Our federal agencies need a good house cleaning.

I’m curious, if there is absolute proof then why didn’t AG Barr do anything? Why did he say he had not seen convincing evidence of systemic fraud?
Because he is part of the conspiracy to hide the fraud. All he has to do is lie. It is what they do in DC.
Haha. And why would Barr be part of that conspiracy given all had had to gain with Trump staying in power and after all the cover he gave trump through the years? Please explain that
Barr quietly worked behind the scene to get Trump removed from office by refusing to investigate anything concerning voter fraud. He was actually trying to protect the DOJ-FBI-CIA, who were criminally involved in the coup against Trump from the beginning.
That’s the dumbest theory I’ve heard today. Congrats!
Barr was a dirty, but very clever, swamp rat. It's obvious if you just look at his actions. Trump was incredibly naive to the depth of the swamp and ridiculously bad at recognizing swamp rats early on. I still have no idea why he didn't can Chris Wray. Trump learned a lot of hard lessons about the swamp. Second term would have been epic.

How many of you have something bad to say about it without having watched it?
You idiots are so gullible !!!

They just made this crap up. There is no proof at all. The dept of homeland security and AG Barr both said no fraud, no hacking, totally secure.

AHAHAHAHA!!!!
Have you watched the movie??
Yes it is complete and total lies and fabricated BS, with no evidence.

We were hacked !! You dumb fucks will believe any lie Trump tells you.

You idiots believed Pizzagate. You idiots believe "we're rounding the curve" as cases were soaring...

If Trump or Alex Jones told you HRC was an alien life-form from another galaxy trying to eat the brains of all people on earth you dumb fucking retards would believe it, that's how stupid and gullible you are.

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
I only had to go as far as Georgia to see that Mike Lindell is full of shit. He displayed these claims of fraud...

View attachment 454096

Those were debunked by Georgia's Secretary of State's office...

Eq6dxVzW8AA4UFk.jpg
The same SOS that changed the election laws? The same SOS that told Trump his state's data was wrong? Put observers for the recount 40 ft awaty from the tables where votes were recounted? No one trusts him or his office.
What law did he change?

As far as Raffensperger telling Trump their data was wrong, here's the transcript... quote him saying that...

There's no better source for their election data than the Secretary of State's office and they say say the numbers Lindell showed in that video are utter bulkshit.
<crickets>

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?

You need to link to the movie if you want this thread to stay open. Thanks
If you think that is absolute proof, I would like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.
It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.

It's obvious if you just look at his actions. Trump was incredibly naive to the depth of the swamp and ridiculously bad at recognizing swamp rats early on. I still have no idea why he didn't can Chris Wray. Trump learned a lot of hard lessons about the swamp. Second term would have been epic
Earlier on I thought Barr was great. Then I saw how he obstructed everything. There are few true patriots in D.C. They all love their jobs and status too much

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

If you think that is absolute proof, I would like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.
It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.
You wrote: "but every claim has proven to be false" Can you prove that EVERY claim is false?
Now here is a fact for you...The Benford law regarding a set up numbers as being valid versus fabricated shows the Biden vote tallies are fabricated.
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 12.46.34 PM.png

You wrote: "but every claim has proven to be false" Can you prove that EVERY claim is false?
Now here is a fact for you...The Benford law regarding a set up numbers as being valid versus fabricated shows the Biden vote tallies are fabricated.
View attachment 454279
Obvious fraud. If it got to court, it would be considered proof. Benford's law is admissible evidence and is used in fraud cases regularly.

View attachment 454279
This motherfucker just linked to welovetrump.com, LMAO.

View attachment 454279
Obvious fraud. If it got to court, it would be considered proof. Benford's law is admissible evidence and is used in fraud cases regularly.
For those people that can't grasp the Beford law it is this:
In the case of voting there is a natural flow of information receipts i.e. vote numbers over time.
In the first hour for example of a total of 1 million votes there maybe 10%, then 2nd hour larger increase, then
over next few hours increase..BUT near the end of the counting period a decline in number of votes coming in.
This didn't happen with Biden. The chart on the right follows the natural distribution.
But Biden votes didn't. They dropped after couple of hours THEN surged for next several hours. Not a normal
distribution of events i.e. per the Benford law. Hence the question of why was there a surge of votes?
Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 12.46.34 PM.png

View attachment 454279
Benford's Law was established long before Trump took office.

Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.

View attachment 454279
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
Great, then explain how their netstat data also included the number of votes taken from Trump with each supposed incursion.....

:popcorn:

Great, then explain how their netstat data also included the number of votes taken from Trump with each supposed incursion.....

Cyber warfare, you stupid Assflap.

Cyber warfare, you stupid Assflap.
LOL

You're a cyber idiot. That doesn't explain it. Do you even know what netstat is? This would be a good time for you to Google it

Forum List

Back