Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
Great, then explain how their netstat data also included the number of votes taken from Trump with each supposed incursion.....

:popcorn:
Cyber warfare, you stupid Assflap.
LOL

You're a cyber idiot. That doesn't explain it. Do you even know what netstat is? This would be a good time for you to Google it
Anything you say about the election is a lie. There is no use in checking on anything you say.

It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.
They're going to believe everything the Pillow Guy says because it feeds the narrative. They won't question a thing.

What we need is a full discussion on this from both sides so that we can see the big picture. Back and forth, both sides, in real time. Allegations, rebuttals, facts, real evidence. As far as I know, that hasn't happened yet. I'd love to see it.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They've been robbed of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had. They're happy to just swallow what the Pillow Guy tells them.

It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.
They're going to believe everything the Pillow Guy says because it feeds the narrative. They won't question a thing.

What we need is a full discussion on this from both sides so that we can see the big picture. Back and forth, both sides, in real time. Allegations, rebuttals, facts, real evidence. As far as I know, that hasn't happened yet. I'd love to see it.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They've been robbed of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had. They're happy to just swallow what the Pillow Guy tells them.
You should be the last one to talk about a narrative. The narrative is your reality. One lie after another is what you live for. How did so many Americans turn on this country and have become trash like you? The narrative.

You should be the last one to talk about a narrative. The narrative is your reality. One lie after another is what you live for. How did so many Americans turn on this country and have become trash like you? The narrative.
Since you're extra smart and super informed 'n stuff, I realize you know what I live for.

I sure am glad that I have you around to tell me what's what!

Since you're extra smart and super informed 'n stuff, I realize you know what I live for.

I sure am glad that I have you around to tell me what's what!
You know what you POS, someone has to.

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
Great, then explain how their netstat data also included the number of votes taken from Trump with each supposed incursion.....

LOL

You're a cyber idiot. That doesn't explain it. Do you even know what netstat is? This would be a good time for you to Google it
Anything you say about the election is a lie. There is no use in checking on anything you say.
LOL

Thst's ok, I already knew you could prove your claims. Thanks for admitting it.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
You have never proven anything. Assflap.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
So you lied. Thanks for confirming what I already suspected.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
I have not lied about a thing. That is your job Commie.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
You claim Trump is still the president for 100 million people. He's not. He's no longer president. You lied.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
You claim Trump is still the president for 100 million people. He's not. He's no longer president. You lied.
You cannot stop what people think and believe just because you can't think for yourself. Deal with it.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
You cannot stop what people think and believe just because you can't think for yourself. Deal with it.
You have no proof Trump is still president for a 100 million people. You lied. I get that.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
You have no proof Trump is still president for a 100 million people. You lied. I get that.
You think you will hear it from any sources you use? It is not a lie unless you can prove it is. Go for it. I have more than proven massive fraud took place and a massive conspiracy to cover it up is still in the works. It will fail. The fraud will never be forgotten by, again, well over 100 million people.

LOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
You think you will hear it from any sources you use? It is not a lie unless you can prove it is. Go for it. I have more than proven massive fraud took place and a massive conspiracy to cover it up is still in the works. It will fail. The fraud will never be forgotten by, again, well over 100 million people.
There's nothing I need to prove. You made a claim but can't prove it. That means you made it up, i.e., lied.

You didn't watch the video did you?
For example...
You have NO idea what this is do you?
It is IP addresses from and to that occurred for over 2,995 counties in the USA identifying the county.
And the Dominion machines were not suppose to be connected to the Internet!
Watch the video!
Missing logs for adjudication. And you have no idea what adjudication means in the voting process..do You!
Watch the video!
Now this is one of several cybersecurity fraud experts.
Watch the video!
When were you satisfied with 68% errors in counting?
Watch the video!
Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 1.29.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 1.14.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 1.30.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-05 at 1.43.44 PM.png

Last edited:

For example...
It is IP addresses from and to that occurred for over 2,500 voting precincts in the USA identifying the precinct.
Watch the video!
Missing logs for adjudication. And you have no idea what adjudication means in the voting process..do You!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346
Does the video provide the other side of the story, accurately and completely?

Are challenges made of each point and allegation?

If not, it's nothing more than propaganda, and I don't know why anyone would believe it.

For example...
It is IP addresses from and to that occurred for over 2,500 voting precincts in the USA identifying the precinct.
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346
Hmm, how come some of those IP addresses don't match up to the counties they claim to be in?

For example...
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346
Does the video provide the other side of the story, accurately and completely?

Are challenges made of each point and allegation?

If not, it's nothing more than propaganda, and I don't know why anyone would believe it.
Feel free to watch the video and make your own video giving your critique.

One more screen shot from the Lindell Video.
This is the extension of the earlier screenshot where the IP address in China hit the Emmet County.
There were 2,995 counties that were hacked by 60% by China... a few hacked by Iran!
Again watch the video!
IPAddressintrudedTrumpvotes.png

IPfromchinatoUSA.png

Forum List

Back