Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

Such bullshit, saying the FBI has been compromised by the Democrats.
I think Christopher Wray would have something to say about that.
The FBI has been compromised by Democrats, the CCP, globalists, and probably Islamists. They are no more than the secret police now. They threaten, intimidate, and arrest who they are told to. No crime necessary.
Remember how quick they were to investigate this? 16 agents investing what never happened!
It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.
They're going to believe everything the Pillow Guy says because it feeds the narrative. They won't question a thing.

What we need is a full discussion on this from both sides so that we can see the big picture. Back and forth, both sides, in real time. Allegations, rebuttals, facts, real evidence. As far as I know, that hasn't happened yet. I'd love to see it.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They've been robbed of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had. They're happy to just swallow what the Pillow Guy tells them.
You didn't watch the video did you?
For example...
You have NO idea what this is do you?
It is IP addresses from and to that occurred for over 2,500 voting precincts in the USA identifying the precinct.
And the Dominion machines were not suppose to be connected to the Internet!
Watch the video!
Missing logs for adjudication. And you have no idea what adjudication means in the voting process..do You!
Watch the video!
Now this is one of several cybersecurity fraud experts.
Watch the video!
When were you satisfied with 68% errors in counting?
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346
Does the video provide the other side of the story, accurately and completely?

Are challenges made of each point and allegation?

If not, it's nothing more than propaganda, and I don't know why anyone would believe it.
Feel free to watch the video and make your own video giving your critique.
I'm not going to do all that research. I know it's out there, though. I'd love to see a presentation of both sides with rebuttals.

Maybe you could start a thread that gives both sides of each allegation. I'm sure you know them.

Ha ha. Just kidding.
Just one question?
Where do you think this screenshot came from and are you informed enough to recognized a hack job when you see it?
View attachment 454361View attachment 454362
LOL

Even OAN doesn't believe it...

View attachment 454368
can't read it. why don't you provide a link? Pretty simple!
How this...

oan-disclaimer.jpg

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

DOES DOMINION HAVE SERVERS IN GERMANY WHERE VOTES GET COUNTED?
No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.

That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
How was it debunked? I'll wait.

You are a goddamn idiot, then, as it was just debunked again 2 posts up.

Debunked by Dominion? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?

So is he ready to take it to court?
It will only be the 61st time someone on Team Trump has gone before a judge and then been laughed out of the building.
Dominion will take it to court for him. I expect that lawsuit to be dropped. Dominion knows they are toast.
Agree especially when they claim there is no Internet access... Dominion voting machines WERE connected to internet during the election, exchanging data with Frankfurt | SGT Report

Uff...:eusa_doh:

Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

I haven't viewed the movie. Have I made a fair assumption?
Watch the last 30 minutes and give us your almighty response.
Asymmetrical preaching bores me.
Do you want to know the arguments or not?

It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence.

" It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence. "

Interesting. That might be his way out of getting sued.
If he is lying, he should be sued. I am sure he has been advised of it.
You cant sue someone for filming someone that is lying though.
If My Pillow is presenting this expert's opinion and basis of her opinion as fact (which he is), he can be sued for slander, yes.
If My Pillow is presenting this expert's opinion and basis of her opinion as fact (which he is), he can be sued for slander, yes.
The real voting experts from each state have certified their elections as complete and accurate.
Everything else is just noise.
Those experts are corrupt. There was massive fraud. That is why those same experts deny transparency or discovery.
Those experts are corrupt. There was massive fraud. That is why those same experts deny transparency or discovery.
Sure. Feel free to name them and explain the role each played in the big lie... I mean the fix.

And the States, which count their own votes. You are so damn stupid. Really, I mean that. You are painfully stupid. And I have a feeling you were not always this gotdam retarded. Trump has really done a number on you.

Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

The real voting experts from each state have certified their elections as complete and accurate.
Sure. Feel free to name them and explain the role each played in the big lie... I mean the fix.
Governors Kemp And Ducey. The SOS in MI, GA, WI. Certifying a fraudulent election for the governors and concealing evidence and data by the SOSs.

And the States, which count their own votes. You are so damn stupid. Really, I mean that. You are painfully stupid. And I have a feeling you were not always this gotdam retarded. Trump has really done a number on you.
The stupid people think there was no fraud.

LOL....
Are you actually asserting that they have no idea of how the machines they manufacture are designed to work?

Too funny!

The machines are stand alone and count ballots.
After counting is complete, the data is transferred via a thumb drive to be uploaded manually.
The counting machines have no modems or any way to be networked. It’s physically and technologically impossible to connect them to the internet. They’re simply tabulation machines.

Governors Kemp And Ducey. The SOS in MI, GA, WI. Certifying a fraudulent election for the governors and concealing evidence and data by the SOSs.
LOL...Good job, loon!

The only frauds are Trump and the My Pillow guy. Both have been sued for fraud and either lost and/or settled their cases. They're both con artists and liars which is why Lindell is such a huge Trump fan. Birds of a feather.

The only frauds are Trump and the My Pillow guy. Both have been sued for fraud and either lost and/or settled their cases. They're both con artists and liars which is why Lindell is such a huge Trump fan. Birds of a feather.
There was massive fraud. The election was stolen.

I've seen enough to convince me. I don't want to watch more as I'll just get angry.
The last part is the very best of it. They have records for 29,000 counties that had the vote counts tapped by foreign entities.
The last part is the very best of it. They have records for 29,000 counties that had the vote counts tapped by foreign entities.
29,000 counties?
:uhoh3:
terminals

Forum List

Back