Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

Only a full, independent audit can debunk the claims.
You had a chance to call one.....refused...and now you will live with these claims for the next 4 years.
It was stolen.
I can live with your whining and delusions for another 4 years. There's no shortage of your tears to quench my thirst.

83c3b28566d7c7b35d48684360a7a20c.png
Leftists can't meme. That's a Republican meme from 2016, that's just been rehashed.
Absolutely devoid of wit or imagination.
Still tastes delicious. Keep pouring...
Judging the leftards in this forum they all seem to be miserable, souless bastards.
like that other mirthless creep Jack Dorsey, almost all leftists are dead-eyed weirdos.

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

DOES DOMINION HAVE SERVERS IN GERMANY WHERE VOTES GET COUNTED?
No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
How was it debunked? I'll wait.
Nobody reads Factcheck anymore.
You will have to learn to decode.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
They will have to allow a full investigation of their machines to win any case.
If just ONE machine was switching votes they lose the case.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.

Only a full, independent audit can debunk the claims.
You had a chance to call one.....refused...and now you will live with these claims for the next 4 years.
It was stolen.
I can live with your whining and delusions for another 4 years. There's no shortage of your tears to quench my thirst.

83c3b28566d7c7b35d48684360a7a20c.png
Leftists can't meme. That's a Republican meme from 2016, that's just been rehashed.
Absolutely devoid of wit or imagination.
Still tastes delicious. Keep pouring...
Judging the leftards in this forum they all seem to be miserable, souless bastards.
like that other mirthless creep Jack Dorsey, almost all leftists are dead-eyed weirdos.
LOL

Mm mmm ... delicious. Cheers!

mug11oz-whi-z1-t-tears-of-the-republicans.jpg

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever rightarded. :eusa_doh:

WTF does Chavez have to do with Dominion, ya flamin' moron?

face-palm-gif.278959

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Yeah... let's all set aside the January 20, 2021 inauguration and reinstate Rump now that the My Pillow Guy has saved the day...

Jesus-H-Christ....where-in-the-hell do they FIND you nutjobs? :auiqs.jpg:

I watched the whole video last night. I do hope that those making threats against those presenting evidence are arrested and anyone in the government who assisted or was complicit with these frauds upon the people. Our federal agencies need a good house cleaning.

I’m curious, if there is absolute proof then why didn’t AG Barr do anything? Why did he say he had not seen convincing evidence of systemic fraud?
Barr has been the coverup guy for many years. He chose to ignore it when it was presented before him. Why do you think he resigned? Listen to the video. There will be people going to jail, losing those cushy federal positions and more for their part in covering up and taking part in this massive cyber attack on our liberty and freedom.
Yeah right. What other predictions have you made lately?! Trump will win, Durham will lock up Comey and McCabe and the bunch?! How many of your predictions have come true?
Trump already won. You just haven't seen it manifest yet.
Oh boy. Another “wait and see”. Rad!

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
I only had to go as far as Georgia to see that Mike Lindell is full of shit. He displayed these claims of fraud...

View attachment 454096

Those were debunked by Georgia's Secretary of State's office...

Eq6dxVzW8AA4UFk.jpg

I watched the whole video last night. I do hope that those making threats against those presenting evidence are arrested and anyone in the government who assisted or was complicit with these frauds upon the people. Our federal agencies need a good house cleaning.

I’m curious, if there is absolute proof then why didn’t AG Barr do anything? Why did he say he had not seen convincing evidence of systemic fraud?
Because he is part of the conspiracy to hide the fraud. All he has to do is lie. It is what they do in DC.
Haha. And why would Barr be part of that conspiracy given all had had to gain with Trump staying in power and after all the cover he gave trump through the years? Please explain that
Barr quietly worked behind the scene to get Trump removed from office by refusing to investigate anything concerning voter fraud. He was actually trying to protect the DOJ-FBI-CIA, who were criminally involved in the coup against Trump from the beginning.
That’s the dumbest theory I’ve heard today. Congrats!
Barr was a dirty, but very clever, swamp rat. It's obvious if you just look at his actions. Trump was incredibly naive to the depth of the swamp and ridiculously bad at recognizing swamp rats early on. I still have no idea why he didn't can Chris Wray. Trump learned a lot of hard lessons about the swamp. Second term would have been epic.
Trump is confined to choosing only those that the swamp approves of---DOJ head requires congress's approval so they can say only this group of fellow swamp dwellers will pass the vote.

Last edited:

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
You need to stop using flea bitten propaganda sources for your news.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Dumbfuck, did you not read your own link or did you not understand it??

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif

Trump is confined to choosing only those that the swamp approves of---DOJ head requires congress's approval so they can say only this group of fellow swamp dwellers will pass the vote.
The fuck do you think you're talking about

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
You'd swallow a fucking brick.

It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.
They're going to believe everything the Pillow Guy says because it feeds the narrative. They won't question a thing.

What we need is a full discussion on this from both sides so that we can see the big picture. Back and forth, both sides, in real time. Allegations, rebuttals, facts, real evidence. As far as I know, that hasn't happened yet. I'd love to see it.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They've been robbed of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had. They're happy to just swallow what the Pillow Guy tells them.
You didn't watch the video did you?
For example...
You have NO idea what this is do you?
It is IP addresses from and to that occurred for over 2,500 voting precincts in the USA identifying the precinct.
And the Dominion machines were not suppose to be connected to the Internet!
Watch the video!
Missing logs for adjudication. And you have no idea what adjudication means in the voting process..do You!
Watch the video!
Now this is one of several cybersecurity fraud experts.
Watch the video!
When were you satisfied with 68% errors in counting?
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346
Hmm, how come some of those IP addresses don't match up to the counties they claim to be in?
So YOU went through all 2,995 lines of this and you still don't comprehend that the first IP address you see
Is the SOURCE, i.e. where did it come from... The the SECOND IP is the county's IP address target!
Also do you have every county's server IP address? These people did!
View attachment 454365

China elected Xiden. And now he owes them, big time.
Smartmatic, owned by a friend and board member on Soros' Open Society Foundation. And the chairman for Smartmatic is a volunteer on the Biden team. And Dominion? They tithe to the Clinton Foundation...

Let's put some of those machines in a court room and fire those babies up. Then see if votes can be added or subtracted by outside influences.

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

What a fucking cretin you are, huh??

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

Dayum, just embarrassing.

1233796371590.gif

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

1233796371590.gif
Nobody believes anything anymore.

Trust is broken.
You should have held that audit.

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
Nobody believes anything anymore.

Trust is broken.
You should have held that audit.
I'm not going to repeat it again. You ass clowns are never getting another audit. No one cares what you think.

How many of you have something bad to say about it without having watched it?
Why do you nutjobs care if Libs or the media believe this junk? The people you need to convince are the judges.

If Lindell actually has proof then the case that Domino has brought against Powell or Guilliani should be an easy one to win.

But I can guarantee that both Guilliani & Powell will settle the case out of court. But if I am wrong and both of these nitwits do go to court and use Lindell's so-called "proof" and are able to win their case? Then yes, I will believe.

Till then...it is all just another scam for Rump & co to fleece their always gullible followers.

Forum List

Back