Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

I watched the whole video last night. I do hope that those making threats against those presenting evidence are arrested and anyone in the government who assisted or was complicit with these frauds upon the people. Our federal agencies need a good house cleaning.

I’m curious, if there is absolute proof then why didn’t AG Barr do anything? Why did he say he had not seen convincing evidence of systemic fraud?
Barr has been the coverup guy for many years. He chose to ignore it when it was presented before him. Why do you think he resigned? Listen to the video. There will be people going to jail, losing those cushy federal positions and more for their part in covering up and taking part in this massive cyber attack on our liberty and freedom.
Yeah right. What other predictions have you made lately?! Trump will win, Durham will lock up Comey and McCabe and the bunch?! How many of your predictions have come true?
Trump already won. You just haven't seen it manifest yet.

There was massive fraud. The election was stolen.
rotfl-gif.288736

I watched the whole video last night. I do hope that those making threats against those presenting evidence are arrested and anyone in the government who assisted or was complicit with these frauds upon the people. Our federal agencies need a good house cleaning.

I’m curious, if there is absolute proof then why didn’t AG Barr do anything? Why did he say he had not seen convincing evidence of systemic fraud?
Barr has been the coverup guy for many years. He chose to ignore it when it was presented before him. Why do you think he resigned? Listen to the video. There will be people going to jail, losing those cushy federal positions and more for their part in covering up and taking part in this massive cyber attack on our liberty and freedom.
Yeah right. What other predictions have you made lately?! Trump will win, Durham will lock up Comey and McCabe and the bunch?! How many of your predictions have come true?
Trump already won. You just haven't seen it manifest yet.
Exciting! How will it manifest? I mean, if you mean succeeding at bringing out the very worst in people -- a cultish phenomenon that will take a generation to excise from the ass of society -- then, okay, i see the "victory".

I've seen enough to convince me. I don't want to watch more as I'll just get angry.
The last part is the very best of it. They have records for 29,000 counties that had the vote counts tapped by foreign entities.
The last part is the very best of it. They have records for 29,000 counties that had the vote counts tapped by foreign entities.
29,000 counties?
:uhoh3:
terminals
terminals
?

I've seen enough to convince me. I don't want to watch more as I'll just get angry.
29,000 counties?
:uhoh3:
terminals
terminals
?
Take the time to watch the video and you can hear it from the security agency that tracked it all on election night.

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

DOES DOMINION HAVE SERVERS IN GERMANY WHERE VOTES GET COUNTED?
No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
How was it debunked? I'll wait.
Nobody reads Factcheck anymore.
You will have to learn to code.

Last edited:
It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
You will have to learn to decode.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

Only a full, independent audit can debunk the claims.
Total horseshit. You cult freaks had your chance. Nobody believes for a second you delusional weenies would accept the results of an audit, either. And it is nobody's burden to debunk your cult religion or to soothe delusional freaks. That is all YOUR problem to deal with.

LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.

Total horseshit. You cult freaks had your chance. Nobody believes for a second you delusional weenies would accept the results of an audit, either. And it is nobody's burden to debunk your cult religion or to soothe delusional freaks. That is all YOUR problem to deal with.
An audit would have taken 2 days.
Now Mr Biden's legacy will forever be covered in the big unanswered question.
You can't undo the damage done to democracy and trust in the current regime.
Why refuse an audit??? It makes no sense whatsoever.

You had a chance to call one.....refused...and now you will live with these claims for the next 4 years.
It was stolen.
I can live with your whining and delusions for another 4 years. There's no shortage of your tears to quench my thirst.

83c3b28566d7c7b35d48684360a7a20c.png

You had a chance to call one.....refused...and now you will live with these claims for the next 4 years.
It was stolen.
I can live with your whining and delusions for another 4 years. There's no shortage of your tears to quench my thirst.

Leftists can't meme. That's a Republican meme from 2016, that's just been rehashed.
Absolutely devoid of wit or imagination.

LOLOL

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.

LOLOL

That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
Yeah just saw that.

LOLOL

They will have to allow a full investigation of their machines to win any case.
If just ONE machine was switching votes they lose the case.

It was stolen.

Leftists can't meme. That's a Republican meme from 2016, that's just been rehashed.
Absolutely devoid of wit or imagination.
Still tastes delicious. Keep pouring...

Forum List

Back