Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.
They're going to believe everything the Pillow Guy says because it feeds the narrative. They won't question a thing.

What we need is a full discussion on this from both sides so that we can see the big picture. Back and forth, both sides, in real time. Allegations, rebuttals, facts, real evidence. As far as I know, that hasn't happened yet. I'd love to see it.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They've been robbed of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had. They're happy to just swallow what the Pillow Guy tells them.
You didn't watch the video did you?
For example...
You have NO idea what this is do you?
It is IP addresses from and to that occurred for over 2,500 voting precincts in the USA identifying the precinct.
And the Dominion machines were not suppose to be connected to the Internet!
Watch the video!
Missing logs for adjudication. And you have no idea what adjudication means in the voting process..do You!
Watch the video!
Now this is one of several cybersecurity fraud experts.
Watch the video!
When were you satisfied with 68% errors in counting?
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346
Does the video provide the other side of the story, accurately and completely?

Are challenges made of each point and allegation?

If not, it's nothing more than propaganda, and I don't know why anyone would believe it.
Feel free to watch the video and make your own video giving your critique.
I'm not going to do all that research. I know it's out there, though. I'd love to see a presentation of both sides with rebuttals.

Maybe you could start a thread that gives both sides of each allegation. I'm sure you know them.

Ha ha. Just kidding.

It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.
They're going to believe everything the Pillow Guy says because it feeds the narrative. They won't question a thing.

What we need is a full discussion on this from both sides so that we can see the big picture. Back and forth, both sides, in real time. Allegations, rebuttals, facts, real evidence. As far as I know, that hasn't happened yet. I'd love to see it.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They've been robbed of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had. They're happy to just swallow what the Pillow Guy tells them.
For example...
It is IP addresses from and to that occurred for over 2,500 voting precincts in the USA identifying the precinct.
Watch the video!
Missing logs for adjudication. And you have no idea what adjudication means in the voting process..do You!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346

If not, it's nothing more than propaganda, and I don't know why anyone would believe it.
I'm not going to do all that research. I know it's out there, though. I'd love to see a presentation of both sides with rebuttals.

Maybe you could start a thread that gives both sides of each allegation. I'm sure you know them.

Ha ha. Just kidding.
Just one question?
Where do you think this screenshot came from and are you informed enough to recognized a hack job when you see it?
IPAddressintrudedTrumpvotes.png
IPfromchinatoUSA.png

One more screen shot from the Lindell Video.
This is the extension of the earlier screenshot where the IP address in China hit the Emmet County.
There were 2,995 counties that were hacked by 60% by China... a few hacked by Iran!
Again watch the video!
View attachment 454358

View attachment 454359
Great, what software was used to garner that information?

And if software digitally erased thousands of Trump votes, how do you explain the manual recounts of ballots failed to demonstrate that?

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?

So is he ready to take it to court?
It will only be the 61st time someone on Team Trump has gone before a judge and then been laughed out of the building.

This is the extension of the earlier screenshot where the IP address in China hit the Emmet County.
There were 2,995 counties that were hacked by 60% by China... a few hacked by Iran!
Again watch the video!
View attachment 454358

View attachment 454359

And if software digitally erased thousands of Trump votes, how do you explain the manual recounts of ballots failed to demonstrate that?
Same software used by our intelligence agencies. Ask them.

For example...
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346
Hmm, how come some of those IP addresses don't match up to the counties they claim to be in?
So YOU went through all 2,995 lines of this and you still don't comprehend that the first IP address you see
Is the SOURCE, i.e. where did it come from... The the SECOND IP is the county's IP address target!
Also do you have every county's server IP address? These people did!
IPfromchinatoUSA.png

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?

It will only be the 61st time someone on Team Trump has gone before a judge and then been laughed out of the building.
Dominion will take it to court for him. I expect that lawsuit to be dropped. Dominion knows they are toast.

Such bullshit, saying the FBI has been compromised by the Democrats.
I think Christopher Wray would have something to say about that.

Ah you are a liar! http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm
Go to that web site.. and you'll see that there aren't 61 times!
Idiot! And this is just a sample of the 81 cases of which 25 are still ACTIVE Dummy!
FACTS not guesses like idiots are depending ON! FACTS!
Trumpcaesincort.png

The FBI has been compromised by Democrats, the CCP, globalists, and probably Islamists. They are no more than the secret police now. They threaten, intimidate, and arrest who they are told to. No crime necessary.

Dominion will take it to court for him. I expect that lawsuit to be dropped. Dominion knows they are toast.
Agree especially when they claim there is no Internet access... Dominion voting machines WERE connected to internet during the election, exchanging data with Frankfurt | SGT Report

Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

I haven't viewed the movie. Have I made a fair assumption?
Watch the last 30 minutes and give us your almighty response.
Asymmetrical preaching bores me.
Do you want to know the arguments or not?

It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence.

" It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence. "

Interesting. That might be his way out of getting sued.
If he is lying, he should be sued. I am sure he has been advised of it.
You cant sue someone for filming someone that is lying though.
If My Pillow is presenting this expert's opinion and basis of her opinion as fact (which he is), he can be sued for slander, yes.
If My Pillow is presenting this expert's opinion and basis of her opinion as fact (which he is), he can be sued for slander, yes.
The real voting experts from each state have certified their elections as complete and accurate.
Everything else is just noise.

Want to quote your source for this? Otherwise it's just your opinion.
There's hours and hours of video of Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Fox Anchors constantly disparaging and defaming Dominion and SmartMatic.
Lots of evidence, Sparky. Fox will never be the same.

Sidney Powell is out there saying that states like Texas, they turned away from Dominion machines, because really there’s only one reason why you buy a Dominion machine and you buy this Smartmatic software, so you can easily change votes,” the Newsmax host Chris Salcedo said in one typical mash-up on Nov. 18. Maria Bartiromo of Fox Business reported on Nov. 15 that “one source says that the key point to understand is that the Smartmatic system has a backdoor."
Here’s the thing: Smartmatic wasn’t even used in the contested states
.""

LOTS of evidence, Sparky.

For example...
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346

Ha ha. Just kidding.
Just one question?
Where do you think this screenshot came from and are you informed enough to recognized a hack job when you see it?
View attachment 454361View attachment 454362
LOL

Even OAN doesn't believe it...

oan-disclaimer.jpg

Want to quote your source for this? Otherwise it's just your opinion.
There's hours and hours of video of Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Fox Anchors constantly disparaging and defaming Dominion and SmartMatic.
Lots of evidence, Sparky. Fox will never be the same.

Sidney Powell is out there saying that states like Texas, they turned away from Dominion machines, because really there’s only one reason why you buy a Dominion machine and you buy this Smartmatic software, so you can easily change votes,” the Newsmax host Chris Salcedo said in one typical mash-up on Nov. 18. Maria Bartiromo of Fox Business reported on Nov. 15 that “one source says that the key point to understand is that the Smartmatic system has a backdoor."
Here’s the thing: Smartmatic wasn’t even used in the contested states
.""

LOTS of evidence, Sparky.

Lots of evidence of fraud too. That is why those are threats and nothing more.

The FBI has been compromised by Democrats, the CCP, globalists, and probably Islamists. They are no more than the secret police now. They threaten, intimidate, and arrest who they are told to. No crime necessary.
Remember how quick they were to investigate this? 16 agents investing what never happened!

For example...
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346

Ha ha. Just kidding.
Just one question?
View attachment 454361View attachment 454362
LOL

Even OAN doesn't believe it...

View attachment 454368
can't read it. why don't you provide a link? Pretty simple!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.15.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-07 at 4.15.19 PM.png
    92 KB · Views: 14
Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

I haven't viewed the movie. Have I made a fair assumption?
Watch the last 30 minutes and give us your almighty response.
Asymmetrical preaching bores me.
Do you want to know the arguments or not?

It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence.

" It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence. "

Interesting. That might be his way out of getting sued.
If he is lying, he should be sued. I am sure he has been advised of it.
You cant sue someone for filming someone that is lying though.
The real voting experts from each state have certified their elections as complete and accurate.
Everything else is just noise.
Those experts are corrupt. There was massive fraud. That is why those same experts deny transparency or discovery.

Again watch the video!
View attachment 454358

View attachment 454359

Same software used by our intelligence agencies. Ask them.
LOLOL

So you don't know. Why not just say that?

And dumbfuck, even rightwing OAN says this is not "established fact." You'll swallow anything, won'tcha, chaodbreath?

"Further, the statements and claims made in this program are presented at this time as opinions only and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts." ~ OAN

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back