Mike Lindell Urges SCOTUS to 'Immediately' Reinstate Trump and 'Get Rid of Communists'

NightFox

Wildling
Jul 20, 2013
Source: Newsweek via MSN.COM
Link to original Story: Mike Lindell Urges SCOTUS to 'Immediately' Reinstate Trump and 'Get Rid of Communists'

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has urged the U.S. Supreme Court to "immediately" vote to reinstate former President Donald Trump in the interest of eliminating "communists" from America.

During a segment on Lindell TV that was shared to Twitter on Monday by PatriotTakes, Lindell insisted that Trump "won" the 2020 presidential election in such an obvious manner that the justices will not even need to consider any evidence before putting Trump back in office. In reality, Trump lost the election to President Joe Biden by 74 Electoral College votes and more than seven million popular votes nationally.

They don't even have to deliberate and say, 'what do you think of the evidence?'" Lindell said. "They're already going to say 'hello, it's a coffee cup!' I'm mean it's our, or it's a...like I've used the example, you know, is this a coffee cup?

Wow, this guy has gone completely off his rocker and into a realm of fantasy that’s beyond even the most lubricious claims made by the gaggle of “lawyers” trying to overturn the 2020 election. Not to mention the fact the he appears to be destroying what’s left of his own business in the process.

By comparison this guy makes Sydney Powell look almost rational. :omg:

I might consider buying a pillow from him when the price drops to $5 each.
Don’t waste your money, I got one of those pillows as a Christmas Present a few years back, it was so bad I gave it to my dog and even he won’t sleep on it.
Same thing happened to me....it had a funny smell to it like some chemicals.
He has the courage to speak out. Not easy in today's atmosphere.

Don’t waste your money, I got one of those pillows as a Christmas Present a few years back, it was so bad I gave it to my dog and even he won’t sleep on it.
I was visiting a relative a couple years ago and his commercial came on the tv (she's worked at a costco's for years) and they had received a shipment of his pillows a few months before this and she said 90% were returned within a month complaining about one thing or another, especially the smell.

Lunatics like Lindell have the “courage to speak out” because they don’t realize that what they’re saying is absolutely insane.

Even if I want Trump back in the White House......
WHY would I listen to a pillow salesman?

Unless I'm in the market for an extremely, heinously over-priced pillow, he has nothing to say that interests me.

No doubt USMB is a hell-hole of globalist anti-american propaganda.

That's Entertainment!

Trump needed some time off to relax from all the bullshit anyway.
Globalist puppet and whore-clown Obiden, is letting America see what these ass-wipes are all about.
If we can get an honest voting system in place, Trump will win a 3rd time.

He's a liar and con-man.

Forum List

Back