Mike Pence and his wife voted by mail in Indiana primary

Mr. Pence is in Washington DC on official business, and signed for an absentee ballot for a good reason.

BTW, libs would complain if he used the government jet to fly home to Columbus just to cast a ballot. And they would also pitch a bitch if he missed voting in an election as well.

And the moon is made of green cheese, cows fly, etc etc.

Colin Small, a Republican voter registration contractor, arrested in Harrisonburg, Virginia for throwing completed voter registration forms in a dumpster behind a business & speeding away.

Last edited:
Republicans always vote early & often while they remove as many Democrats as possible from Voter Rolls, Trash Democrats Voter Registrations, increase voter regulations & close down their polling places.

often while they remove as many Democrats as possible from Voter Rolls,

I know.
Removing voters who moved away or died........awful!!!!

I voted absentee this year. I thought it might be interesting. It was actually really great. There are always races I skip because I didn't really research them. I was able to sit down with the ballot and do some research on each race before marking my selection. It was kinda nice.

I lost count of the number of Republican hypocrites who claim we can't trust mail voting, but vote by mail.
Do you have a clue where the residency is for the VP or President? Their home state, not Washington DC. So while they do business in DC, they must vote in the states where they will go once done with their jobs. VP Pence has to cast a vote for Indiana and the president votes for Florida. You are suck a small minded person, to not know how the system works, but parrot what the left tells you to say. If someone is living in Florida, he should vote in Florida. My son in the military works in Californication but must send his vote for he is registered in Floor E Da...

Do you have a clue where the residency is for the VP or President? Their home state, not Washington DC. So while they do business in DC, they must vote in the states where they will go once done with their jobs. VP Pence has to cast a vote for Indiana and the president votes for Florida. You are suck a small minded person, to not know how the system works, but parrot what the left tells you to say. If someone is living in Florida, he should vote in Florida. My son in the military works in Californication but must send his vote for he is registered in Floor E Da...

Politicians argue they can be trusted to vote absentee but citizens can't be. Not a very good argument.

Republicans always vote early & often while they remove as many Democrats as possible from Voter Rolls, Trash Democrats Voter Registrations, increase voter regulations & close down their polling places.
All of those Prog cities and controlled areas say otherwise.

I voted absentee this year. I thought it might be interesting. It was actually really great. There are always races I skip because I didn't really research them. I was able to sit down with the ballot and do some research on each race before marking my selection. It was kinda nice.

And after all that research you still voted Democrat. Just as you would have with no research.

And after all that research you still voted Democrat. Just as you would have with no research.

I voted for Sanders, indeed I did. It was a protest vote. I already knew what to vote there. A large number of local elections are non partisan but politics is the end all be all for those like yourself.

Come November my vote for governor and president will most likely be (L).

I voted for Sanders, indeed I did. It was a protest vote. I already knew what to vote there. A large number of local elections are non partisan but politics is the end all be all for those like yourself.

Come November my vote for governor and president will most likely be (L).

Your vote will be for Biden. He is a close to communist as you can come at this point. And you will attack only Trump while you pretend to not vote for Biden. All liberals live in hiding...like your pretense, which i shattered, that you were in some way anti-abortion.

I lost count of the number of Republican hypocrites who claim we can't trust mail voting, but vote by mail.

Oy vey, Pyetro, on one of his outings, once met a guy who claimed he didnt like the smell of feces. When Pyetro saw him enter a restroom later he danced around the restroom door gibbering and chattering about hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back