Mike Pence breaks with Trump: tells Americans to wear a mask

I don't understand why there must be a "side" to this. If I'm around people not wearing one and comfortable with that, then I don't. If I'm around people that are uncomfortable around people without masks I'll wear one.

It's not a big deal.
There's really no sides to this other than one is for the known science and the other is for conspiracies and rebellion.

The problem with "known science". When this all first started we were told to wear gloves and wipe everything down constantly. Before long we were then told that the odds of getting this off something was very low.

If I wear one or not is my choice, not your's, not the government's.

Until then, fuck off.
If you do not want to wear opne that is fine but do not expect entrance where ever you go. Buisness owners and private citizens have the right to ask you have one for entry. I do not require it on my boat. I am o neg blood and according to data very rare for o neg to get the virus and I have not had the flu since 1983 so IO do not reqire it. My six packs are typically of people who are together alll the time so they will infect each other anyways. If the health department tells me thats the only way I can run then I will require them till then I am fishing all day with out one.
I live way out in a tiny little town in nowhere country in SW WI, and I have everything I need right here, and no businesses around here are asking anyone to wear a mask. In fact, I rarely see anyone wearing a mask period. There's lots of scientific evidence floating around that show masks are not going stop the spread of the virus. You can believe they will if you like, and I can believe they won't. That's called freedom of choice.

I'm also O negative. We're called the "universal donor" because we can give blood to anyone, but when it comes to us, we need O negative.
My understanding of it is that the masks will reduce spread indoors better than out doors. as long as spttle does not get on you out doors uv rays will kill what hits surfaces. I do not think we need all the restrictions we have to defeat this disease. We just need to seperate the at risk people right now, the rest of us do not have a bad time with it. In the long run herd immunitiy would be best. If we can [revent the at risk people from getting it until we have herd immunity and maybe better ways of treating it we would be better off in the long run. This is my understabding how ever this is a new thing and the reality of things are that it takes a while of testing before we truely understand these things.

So how do you separate the at risk people from those who aren't legally? Do we have to carry a card or something?

I'm at risk, but I still need to go grocery shopping. I still need to get gasoline, or go to the bank which mine has no drive-thru. I still need to get my prescriptions. It's impossible to separate anybody. This is why wearing a mask should be a choice. Now, you are correct that low risk people can catch this thing, but remember, low risk people often interact with high risk people, and give it to them.
Grerat thinking. We can't stop it so we should ignore efforets that will help.

No, we should not allow government to mandate masks anywhere. If business wants to do it, your city, county or state buildings, your friends house or work, that's fine.

There has been debate in the past few months on whether people should wear a mask in public. Conservatives say not wearing one is okay and liberals saying everyone should wear a mask.
With even Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence now taking the side of the liberal argument, it is safe to safe we have a winner.
Make me wear a mask....

You assfucks ran in circles screaming :" Open up" "Open up":. Things opened uip & dumbfucks like you went without masks & now we are fucked. Things in many areas will shut back down.

How the fuck did you get this God damn stupid? Or are you like a child. Whining about eating their vegetables. "Whaaa whaaa whaaa I am, not weaering a mask".
And you ass clowns are silent as little mice about all the protestors and rioters that aren't wearing masks or social distancing.

So what's it going to be? Only the law abiding are to wear masks and all the anarchist and rioters get a don't have to wear a mask or social distance card? Ya, because the rioters and BLM anarchists won't spread the virus... nooooo... they're immune.

Get the fuck otta here ya hypocritical jerk off.

The liberal argument was to protect everyone not just liberals. As more and more evidence comes out on this Novel virus Dr Birx said on national tv Sunday that the evidence suggest your're not only protecting the other person but you're also protecting yourself. The right has made this a political fight from the beginning and where I live it's coming to a boiling point people will get hurt.

I don't understand why there must be a "side" to this. If I'm around people not wearing one and comfortable with that, then I don't. If I'm around people that are uncomfortable around people without masks I'll wear one.

It's not a big deal.

Obviously you didn't hear Biden's stance on this, which pretty much reflects the Democrat party. He said if elected, he would do whatever possible to make masks mandatory. That's where the debate is.

I don't care what Biden's stance is. Politicians are full of crap.

Perhaps, but you stated you didn't know how it got political. I'm telling you how.

No, I said there doesn't have to be sides. You took that to mean political because with people like yourself that is what everything is about.

It's the only thing that you could have meant. What do you mean by taking sides then? You are either for wearing a mask of you're not. You do realize you are in a political forum, don't you? You do realize the topic was about political sides, don't you?

I meant exactly what I said. Consider those around you.

Consider the title of this thread.

You assfucks ran in circles screaming :" Open up" "Open up":. Things opened uip & dumbfucks like you went without masks & now we are fucked. Things in many areas will shut back down.

How the fuck did you get this God damn stupid? Or are you like a child. Whining about eating their vegetables. "Whaaa whaaa whaaa I am, not weaering a mask".
Basically.
Europe seems to have leaders with intelligence and wisdom and have made great progress fighting COVID 19. We have dum' fuck Donald Moron Trump.

I am not going to put one on. I won't take the Vax either.

Great...

Will you take responsibility for one of your elderly relatives if you kill them or make them seriously ill?

You are such a tough guy... Sooo Brave with other peoples lives...

• Funny
Reactions: 007
The liberal argument was to protect everyone not just liberals. As more and more evidence comes out on this Novel virus Dr Birx said on national tv Sunday that the evidence suggest your're not only protecting the other person but you're also protecting yourself. The right has made this a political fight from the beginning and where I live it's coming to a boiling point people will get hurt.

You going to beat people up?

Basically.
Europe seems to have leaders with intelligence and wisdom and have made great progress fighting COVID 19. We have dum' fuck Donald Moron Trump.
Europe is an authoritarian shit hole with speech and thought control police.

If you think that's so fucking great, go the fuck over there to live.

Now Conservatives will say they supported them all the time

Trump will still not wear one

Conservatives have supported choice like they do in most every matter. Choice is the definition of freedom, and Democrats don't like freedom.

What a stupid position

Choice to spread the virus or not?
Your choice affects the health of others

Oh please, not a word from the left during these public protests and riots about spreading the virus. You people make everything political. Take Hydroxychlorquine for example. It's a drug that's been used for generations, has documented evidence that it does help some people. Why is the left so against HCQ? Because the President recommended it's usage. That's it. Nothing else.

For crying out loud, you even made medication political. Masks are nothing to you people.
NOBODY told protesters not to wear masks

Our President sold Hydroxychlorquine as a cure while his own experts told him it was too early to make that claim. Another example of Trump jumping at short term solutions for a long term problem.

Show me one time where Trump said HCQ was a cure. All he said is there is evidence to suggest it helped some people here and abroad. He also stated there is nothing wrong with medical experts using it on their patients.

I must be missing something. Where in your article did it say Trump claimed HCQ was a cure?

Great...

Will you take responsibility for one of your elderly relatives if you kill them or make them seriously ill?

Why would an elderly be subjected to someone possibly carrying the virus?

You that stupid? You're supposed to keep elderly people away from others, remember, bubble head?

Well if you lived in Minneapolis , New York City , Baltimore, or other liberal run cites, you time is coming quick as the defunding of police will make sure you have your KARMA moment, and i wont shed a tear for you.....
Oh yeah? Uh huh. Sure.

If masks stop the virus, then why does it matter if everyone wears one or not?

If they're so effective, then why are the people that do want to wear one so worried about those who don't?

I mean, if you're wearing a mask and you believe it's protecting you, then what's the problem?

Great...

You can do the same thing during flu season. But you never wore a mask to prevent getting the flu and giving it to an elderly or medically challenged person.

There has been debate in the past few months on whether people should wear a mask in public. Conservatives say not wearing one is okay and liberals saying everyone should wear a mask.
With even Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence now taking the side of the liberal argument, it is safe to say we have a winner.

It’s only a liberal argument if you look at everything in the prism of politics. It’s the same argument if you don’t

With even Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence now taking the side of the liberal argument, it is safe to safe we have a winner.
Make me wear a mask....
Don't wear one.

With even Mitch McConnell and Mike Pence now taking the side of the liberal argument, it is safe to say we have a winner.

Now, if only Liberals could get mask compliance among all of the looters, shooters, and rioters that they defend. The mask debate went soft- almost silent- during the George Floyd Riots.

Forum List

Back