Mike Pence is a Dangerous Bigot and Theocrat

Bullshit.....show me one example of where it has happened to Pence...
Haven't you guys learned anything at all from the me too movment? It took down five times as many lefties as it has Conservatives.....I mean whaddya suckers for more or something? Pence has a damn good idea here...
learn from it.

JO

I don't care who it takes down. I never said where anything happened to Pence. I said his actions are discriminatory.

So having more than two people in a room is discriminatory?

Not as long as you do that with every single person. That is not his argument.

Pence's response is completely reasonable.

Taking him to task, for simply dealing with a potential threat is not rational.

A man could make the same charge.
Men do not normally make fabricated charges of sexual harassment. Women do it all the time. Look at what was done to Kavanaugh. Women reached back into his teen years to make a fake complaint.

I don't care who it takes down. I never said where anything happened to Pence. I said his actions are discriminatory.

Men do not normally make fabricated charges of sexual harassment. Women do it all the time. Look at what was done to Kavanaugh. Women reached back into his teen years to make a fake complaint.

No, they do not do it all the time. Men and women meet every day, thousands times a day.

Bullshit.....show me one example of where it has happened to Pence...
Haven't you guys learned anything at all from the me too movment? It took down five times as many lefties as it has Conservatives.....I mean whaddya suckers for more or something? Pence has a damn good idea here...
learn from it.

JO

lol. Pence appears to not think so.

My point stands. Taking him to task, for dealing with a real threat, is not rational.

No, they do not do it all the time. Men and women meet every day, thousands times a day.

Your denial of what we can all see, is not credible, nor reasonable.

My point stands. Taking him to task, for dealing with a real threat, is not rational.

The only threat is in his head.

That is nonsense. Your denial of a reality that we can all see, is just making you look dishonest, and less credible, not making any of your point.

I see you learned absolutely nothing from the Kavanaugh hearings.

It seems he is pretending they didn't happen.

What should I take from the Mark Foley case? That all Republican politicians like young boys?

You keep thinking that. Memories are long and vengeance will be the answer at some point. History teaches us these things. Unfortunately the innocent are affected also.

What should I take from the Mark Foley case? That all Republican politicians like young boys?
From the Mark Foley case? He engaged in an online flirtation with a young page then cut it off before an actual meeting telling the boy to come back when he is older.

Now compare that to the Gerry Studds case.

And every time there is a benefit for fabrication the women will lie. Gloria Allred made her career on lying women. One of Bill Cosby's accusers just admitted that she lied. I personally know women that lied about sexual assault.

Both cases are showing a glaring disrespect for women.

That is the dumbest of all claims yet.

"I won't meet alone with a woman who is not family, out of respect for my wife"

Left-tardian stupidity "That's disrespect!".

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

Yet I see little to suggest the people on the left respect women at all.

It's a perfect example of the "good old boy" club. Of course it's disrespectful. If you are unable to treat women and men in the same way you have no business being in the government.

So Bill Clinton is a perfect example ot treating men and women the same way doofus?

Clinton was/is a sleazeball. He hasn't nothing to do with Pence though.

Pence's decision to avoid even the appearance of impropriety is smart and well informed. The Federal government is a hornet's nest of misogyny and sexual predation and women have paid a dear price for that over the several hundred years of its operation. Pence should be commned for taking the lead in showing Washington DC exactly how business should be conducted.

1.) He's avoiding any set ups.....and please don't tell me they don't happen
2.) He's avoiding even the possibility of making a woman feel as though he is using his office to flirt with her.
3.) He is building on and maintaining an exemplary marriage relationship the kind that so rare these days....today's marriage culture doesn't even feature monogamy anymore.
4.) He is keeping his own desires and weakness at bay by staying away from any situation that might give him nefarious notions....

Pence is a very smart guy IMO

The real problem with you lefties is that you despise anyone who doesn't give you garbage to pick through.

JO

A man can make the same claim.

He could, but Pence's wife knows he's not a homosexual, so she would know instantly it was a false charge. Knowing men like Pence, that would be half the battle for him right there. No one but the hardcore haters would believe for a moment that Pence made a homosexual pass at a man. You don't get to be his age in this day and time without even whispers if you are actually a homosexual.
Really? A lot of bigots and homophones have a little homosexuality in them. He might be bi.

It seems he is pretending they didn't happen.
Leftists can't exist without ignoring reality.

Desperate distraction. Dismissed.

You keep thinking that. Memories are long and vengeance will be the answer at some point. History teaches us these things. Unfortunately the innocent are affected also.

I don't have to simply think it. It's the facts.

From the Mark Foley case? He engaged in an online flirtation with a young page then cut it off before an actual meeting telling the boy to come back when he is older.

Now compare that to the Gerry Studds case.

Go ahead but it doesn't address my point.

And every time there is a benefit for fabrication the women will lie. Gloria Allred made her career on lying women. One of Bill Cosby's accusers just admitted that she lied. I personally know women that lied about sexual assault.

We know about Republican politicians that lied about their sexual orientation so hence based upon your thinking they all must be. No way anyone should ever meet with one alone.

Is Pence "dangerous"? Yes. Just look at how the transgender population has dried up next to nothing. :113:
Obviously the government is trying to eradicate them.

Is he a "theocrat"? Yes. I can't count how many times he has called for a Christian based government that wipes out the Bill of Rights and Constitution in favor of the Old Testament.
That's so plain to see.

That is the dumbest of all claims yet.

"I won't meet alone with a woman who is not family, out of respect for my wife"

Left-tardian stupidity "That's disrespect!".

Typical left-wing idiocy. But is this not just what we in Christianity have always said? Left-wingers are like the pharisees of of Jesus day....

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.' -Matt 11:18-19​

The Democrats of the Jesus day said that John who didn't eat or drink, had a demon. Then they turned right around and complained that Jesus who both ate and drink, was a glutton and drunk.

The Pharisees like the Democrats, will complain and whine, no matter what others do. Trump messes around, and they say he disrespects women. Pence avoids all appearance of messing around, and they say he disrespects women.

Yet I see little to suggest the people on the left respect women at all.

It's a perfect example of the "good old boy" club. Of course it's disrespectful. If you are unable to treat women and men in the same way you have no business being in the government.

So Bill Clinton is a perfect example ot treating men and women the same way doofus?

Clinton was/is a sleazeball. He hasn't nothing to do with Pence though.

Pence's decision to avoid even the appearance of impropriety is smart and well informed. The Federal government is a hornet's nest of misogyny and sexual predation and women have paid a dear price for that over the several hundred years of its operation. Pence should be commned for taking the lead in showing Washington DC exactly how business should be conducted.

1.) He's avoiding any set ups.....and please don't tell me they don't happen
2.) He's avoiding even the possibility of making a woman feel as though he is using his office to flirt with her.
3.) He is building on and maintaining an exemplary marriage relationship the kind that so rare these days....today's marriage culture doesn't even feature monogamy anymore.
4.) He is keeping his own desires and weakness at bay by staying away from any situation that might give him nefarious notions....

Pence is a very smart guy IMO

The real problem with you lefties is that you despise anyone who doesn't give you garbage to pick through.

JO

A man can make the same claim.

He could, but Pence's wife knows he's not a homosexual, so she would know instantly it was a false charge. Knowing men like Pence, that would be half the battle for him right there. No one but the hardcore haters would believe for a moment that Pence made a homosexual pass at a man. You don't get to be his age in this day and time without even whispers if you are actually a homosexual.

Shouldn't his wife know he isn't going to hit on some woman also? Many his age have been outed also. Mark Foley was 51.......
And Pence is removing that possibility by insisting that there are always witnesses around when he's with another woman. He and his wife don't have to worry about someone accusing him of improper behavior.

Anyway, let's just say you don't live with a person for decades and only suddenly realize that they are prone to hit on someone of the opposite sex. Do you for one second, for example, believe that Hillary was actually surprised when accusations against Bubba surfaced? Had he taken the Pence approach he would never have become the second president ever to be impeached, as he would never have lied about it under oath.

Forum List

Back