Military Historian Hammers Dick Cheney On Iraq

I guess if I had the blood of thousands of young American soldiers on my hands, like Cheney does, I'd have a hard time admitting to my errors too.

I'm trying to feel empathy for Cheney, which he himself is incapable of doing for anyone.

I thought more soldiers died under Obama's running the wars.

Actual more died due to far left propaganda, just imagine how Iraq would have been if the far left were silent then like they are now.

Although more troops in Afghanistan have died under Obama rule than during the Bush years.

Last edited:
I guess if I had the blood of thousands of young American soldiers on my hands, like Cheney does, I'd have a hard time admitting to my errors too.

I'm trying to feel empathy for Cheney, which he himself is incapable of doing for anyone.

Actual more died due to far left propaganda, just imagine how Iraq would have been if the far left were silent then like they are now.

Although more troops in Afghanistan have died under Obama rule than during the Bush years.

:eusa_shhh:
they don't want that getting out

President Bush said Saddam gave aid and protection to members of al Qaeda. It doesn't matter whether he meant before 9/11 or after 9/11, it was a totally fabricated lie. If Saddam gave aid to al Qaeda it means he was involved with them. If Saddam gave protection to al Qaeda it means Saddam was involved with al Qaeda. If Saddam was involved with al Qaeda it means he was involved with 9/11 on some level. That is what Bush told us.

Saddam wanted americans dead the world knew it. Saddam would've went to any measure to do it . That's a fact that looney liberals has been told to forget.

Last edited:
Ha ha FAIL! He isn't much of a historian if he doesn't know the simple FACT that Saddam did have WMDs. He's no expert, he's a left wing putz.

The fact he had them at one time is irrelevant. Everyone knows and acknowledges he had them at one time. He didn't have them when we invaded Iraq looking for the ones Cheney, Rumsfeld and Bush claimed he had at the time of the invasion.

President Bush said Saddam gave aid and protection to members of al Qaeda. It doesn't matter whether he meant before 9/11 or after 9/11, it was a totally fabricated lie. If Saddam gave aid to al Qaeda it means he was involved with them. If Saddam gave protection to al Qaeda it means Saddam was involved with al Qaeda. If Saddam was involved with al Qaeda it means he was involved with 9/11 on some level. That is what Bush told us.

Saddam wanted americans dead the world knew it. Saddam would've went to any measure to do it . That's a fact that looney liberals has been told to forget.

What Saddam may have wanted, and what he did, are two different things.

Saddam wanted americans dead the world knew it. Saddam would've went to any measure to do . That's a fact that looney liberals has been told to forget.
Yep. Saddam was PAYING families to offer their kids to blow themselves up...

Saddam Rewards Suicide Bombers' Families

Today's donation: a total of $285,000 — a princely sum in the economically distressed Gaza Strip.

One of the recipients is Nada Mahdi, a 22-year-old student, who arrived for the ceremony carrying her 3-month-old son, Ismail. Her husband, Mohammad, blew himself up last month trying to attack an Israeli military post in the Gaza Strip. There were no other injuries in the incident.

"I am proud of him," she says in Arabic after collecting her $25,000 check. "May God reward him."
Soliciting Murder?
In the two years of the renewed Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Iraq has given Palestinian families more than $10 million, all according to a well-known scale. Families of suicide bombers get $25,000 each and families of those killed in confrontations with Israel get $10,000. Those who houses are destroyed by the Israeli military get $5,000 and those wounded by Israelis get $1,000.
President Bush says the money rewards and solicits murder. An official of the charity that distributes the money says it symbolizes solidarity between Iraqis and Palestinians — both, he says, targets of American aggression.

Yeah...GOD rewarded him...the BASTARD was HUNG for being the tyrant he was.

Back to same old clown show

they start a thread then TROLLS it

If you haven't experienced the shrill whining of Lakhota now you will

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Saddam wanted americans dead the world knew it. Saddam would've went to any measure to do . That's a fact that looney liberals has been told to forget.
Yep. Saddam was PAYING families to offer their kids to blow themselves up...

Saddam Rewards Suicide Bombers' Families

Today's donation: a total of $285,000 — a princely sum in the economically distressed Gaza Strip.

One of the recipients is Nada Mahdi, a 22-year-old student, who arrived for the ceremony carrying her 3-month-old son, Ismail. Her husband, Mohammad, blew himself up last month trying to attack an Israeli military post in the Gaza Strip. There were no other injuries in the incident.

"I am proud of him," she says in Arabic after collecting her $25,000 check. "May God reward him."
Soliciting Murder?
In the two years of the renewed Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Iraq has given Palestinian families more than $10 million, all according to a well-known scale. Families of suicide bombers get $25,000 each and families of those killed in confrontations with Israel get $10,000. Those who houses are destroyed by the Israeli military get $5,000 and those wounded by Israelis get $1,000.
President Bush says the money rewards and solicits murder. An official of the charity that distributes the money says it symbolizes solidarity between Iraqis and Palestinians — both, he says, targets of American aggression.

Yeah...GOD rewarded him...the BASTARD was HUNG for being the tyrant he was.

What does Saddam and Israel have to do with 9/11?

From the military historian in the OP:

I do have to say, that is genuine chutzpah to blame President Obama for misleading the American people given the quotes we have of Cheney, on the record, declaring that he knew, for sure, that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, knew for sure that Saddam was in cahoots with Al Qaeda -- all of that turning out to be nonsense.

You will try to change the subject and deflect.

Bush said Saddam was specifically giving aid to al Qaeda and protecting members of al Qaeda, not hezbollah or hama. He said Saddam, by name, was giving aid and protection to members of al Qaeda.

You guys are the loony ones who have been told to forget, and you have done as ordered.

I see why they quit counting dead soldiers, they don't care about our great men and women fighting for our freedom, if it will make obama look bad.

Cheney can defend himself all he wants to his heart's delight because history is going to take care of Dick Cheney. My guess is he'll end up in the same general category of disrespect that Americans have for former public figures like Joe McCarthy. In fact, it's already started. Type in "reviled American politicians." You'll find that Dick Cheney's name appears higher up on the first page than McCarthy's name.

What Saddam may have wanted, and what he did, are two different things.

Do you not realize hitler was about six months away from nuking new york. Again do you not realize if saddam was still in power with Obama, saddam might make Hitler's dream come true.

Forum List

Back