Military Historian Hammers Dick Cheney On Iraq

Cheney can defend himself all he wants to his heart's delight because history is going to take care of Dick Cheney. My guess is he'll end up in the same general category of disrespect that Americans have for former public figures like Joe McCarthy. In fact, it's already started. Type in "reviled American politicians." You'll find that Dick Cheney's name appears higher up on the first page than McCarthy's name.

McCarthy is hated, because he was telling the truth about liberals supporting communism. Get over it.

Do your OWN fucking work idiot.:eusa_hand:

translation: I can't because I was LYING !

nonetheless, I don't read and quote articles from BS talking point memo's RW's subscribe to
TRUTH does NOT lie son...However/ YOU remain afraid of the truth...WHY is that? I don't do the work of research YOU should do...but then *I* am NOT a scum-sucking liberal/Staist psychophant either.:eusa_hand:

Get over yourself. YOU would feel so much better son.

bla bla bla ... you quote the Bush Cartel as if their quotes are FACTS or the TRUTH ... read the 911 Commission report and claim the investigation was a lie because it debunked the BS Bush/Cheney fed you ... history will reveal the truth, if idiots like you disagree history will lie ... and we're back to square 1, bla bla bla again... an endless RW circle.

for whatever reason the RW believes this country is the World Police, responsible for every bad guy on the planet. Hardly a conservative attitude.

The far right programming of the seal drone chorus is in full swing.

Obama has not been a good president.

Cheney and his yahoos set up failure for a lot of the last six years.

translation: I can't because I was LYING !

nonetheless, I don't read and quote articles from BS talking point memo's RW's subscribe to
TRUTH does NOT lie son...However/ YOU remain afraid of the truth...WHY is that? I don't do the work of research YOU should do...but then *I* am NOT a scum-sucking liberal/Staist psychophant either.:eusa_hand:

bla bla bla ... you quote the Bush Cartel as if their quotes are FACTS or the TRUTH ... read the 911 Commission report and claim the investigation was a lie because it debunked the BS Bush/Cheney fed you ... history will reveal the truth, if idiots like you disagree history will lie ... and we're back to square 1, bla bla bla again... an endless RW circle.

for whatever reason the RW believes this country is the World Police, responsible for every bad guy on the planet. Hardly a conservative attitude.
Your PROBLEM...cumquat.:eusa_hand:

I thought more soldiers died under Obama's running the wars.

Actual more died due to far left propaganda, just imagine how Iraq would have been if the far left were silent then like they are now.

Although more troops in Afghanistan have died under Obama rule than during the Bush years.

I see why they quit counting dead soldiers, they don't care about our great men and women fighting for our freedom, if it will make obama look bad.

Everyone isn't as poorly informed and brainwashed as you. Your comment leaves no doubt that you don't know what you are talking about.

Your PROBLEM...cumquat.:eusa_hand:

me being able to deal with reality is hardly a problem, dealing with idiots like you and the RW is, in fact, the reality of being surrounded by idiots.

Actual more died due to far left propaganda, just imagine how Iraq would have been if the far left were silent then like they are now.

Although more troops in Afghanistan have died under Obama rule than during the Bush years.

I see why they quit counting dead soldiers, they don't care about our great men and women fighting for our freedom, if it will make obama look bad.

Everyone isn't as poorly informed and brainwashed as you. Your comment leaves no doubt that you don't know what you are talking about.

Do you really want to go there? Every night on the nightly news under Bush, we heard the death counts from Iraq and Afghanistan. For some reason they stopped counting after Obama was elected. Shocking.

Do you really want to go there? Every night on the nightly news under Bush, we heard the death counts from Iraq and Afghanistan. For some reason they stopped counting after Obama was elected. Shocking.

Can you provide us with a link as to when and why that happened?

for some reason the US is out of Iraq and no longer dodging roadside bombs and raghead snipers trying to kill our soldiers .... shocking.

Can you provide us with a link as to when and why that happened?

I can tell you it happened during the entire war. You don't remember the orgasm y'all had when the total hit a thousand? If I can find a montage of the news footage I will post it. If I do, will you finally admit our great soldiers mean nothing to you, unless it gains your ideology? Also answer the question, why did you stop counting, after Obama?

No they didn't. The last year of Bush the US was loosing about one killed in action (349 KIA'S 2008) everyday in Iraq. Obama immediately reduced that by more than half (149 KIA's 2009). The following years he brought the numbers down to 60 in 2010 and 54 in 2011.
You didn't see the reports on every night because soldiers were no longer dying every day in Iraq. Obama brought it down from 1 per day to 1 per week, to 0.

for some reason the US is out of Iraq and no longer dodging roadside bombs and raghead snipers trying to kill our soldiers .... shocking.

Yeah another Obama success story?

No they didn't. The last year of Bush the US was loosing about one killed in action (349 KIA'S 2008) everyday in Iraq. Obama immediately reduced that by more than half (149 KIA's 2009). The following years he brought the numbers down to 60 in 2010 and 54 in 2011.
You didn't see the reports on every night because soldiers were no longer dying every day in Iraq. Obama brought it down from 1 per day to 1 per week, to 0.

A lot of that had to do with the fact that Iraq was starting to stabilize vs anything Obama did. Another fact is that the far left propaganda all but disappeared. And on top of all that the year you quote was during the surge (that Obama said he would never do).

Cheney can defend himself all he wants to his heart's delight because history is going to take care of Dick Cheney. My guess is he'll end up in the same general category of disrespect that Americans have for former public figures like Joe McCarthy. In fact, it's already started. Type in "reviled American politicians." You'll find that Dick Cheney's name appears higher up on the first page than McCarthy's name.

McCarthy is hated, because he was telling the truth about liberals supporting communism. Get over it.

McCarthy was hated because he was a demagogue who bred fear by making up stories about nonexistent conspiracies with talk about files that were little more than a briefcase full of blank pages. While doing so, he smeared decent people and ruined lives all in an effort to raise his public profile.

But from what I can tell, that doesn't appear to bother you at all.

two half truths make 1

Obama has lost more soldiers in Afghanistan than bush did ,,, Bush left and went to Iraq

Bush had more deaths in Iraq than Obama ... Obama left Iraq

in total for both Iraq and Afghanistan, Bush is by far the President with the most war casualties ..

theres the truth

http://banter.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/us-troop-bush-vs-obama.jpg

The far left stopped counting in 2009 so how do you know?

Then again the far left have to justify their stance of backing Obama even though he is worse than Bush.

McCarthy was hated because he was a demagogue who bred fear by making up stories about nonexistent conspiracies with talk about files that were little more than a briefcase full of blank pages. While doing so, he smeared decent people and ruined lives all in an effort to raise his public profile.

But from what I can tell, that doesn't appear to bother you at all.

Edward Kennedy did a lot of the same things, but stay in power for a very long time due to having the Kennedy name.

two half truths make 1

Obama has lost more soldiers in Afghanistan than bush did ,,, Bush left and went to Iraq

Bush had more deaths in Iraq than Obama ... Obama left Iraq

in total for both Iraq and Afghanistan, Bush is by far the President with the most war casualties ..

theres the truth

http://banter.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/us-troop-bush-vs-obama.jpg

The far left stopped counting in 2009 so how do you know?

Then again the far left have to justify their stance of backing Obama even though he is worse than Bush.

lucky for you the world isn't counting idiots.

Forum List

Back