Military Leaders blame Dobbs for low recruitment numbers

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
We have military leaders now blaming the Dobbs decision for their low recruitment numbers.

Maybe it is is 'woke' military leaders and an incompetent, dangerous Commander in Chief that are the real reason for such low recruitment numbers?

We have military leaders now blaming the Dobbs decision for their low recruitment numbers.

Maybe it is is 'woke' military leaders and an incompetent, dangerous Commander in Chief that are the real reason for such low recruitment numbers?

If you boss yells at you at work and is a Left winger just blame Dobbs.

Naturally, Dobbs, as well as the rest of all our ills, can be blamed on global warming

Sorry, I don't have the flow chart to post proving my point.

"The first sentence of the memo claims, “the ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization has impacted access to reproductive health care with readiness, recruiting, and retention implications for the Force.” This is an astounding claim, unsupported by facts, details, or supporting data."

This is without a doubt, absolute and total MFing bullshit. And it really says something about our senior military leadership, I wonder if these dickwads realize that maybe it's their wokeness that is a bigger problem than Dobbs ever was.

here's your reason right here.

1666816073707.png

"The first sentence of the memo claims, “the ruling in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization has impacted access to reproductive health care with readiness, recruiting, and retention implications for the Force.” This is an astounding claim, unsupported by facts, details, or supporting data."

This is without a doubt, absolute and total MFing bullshit. And it really says something about our senior military leadership, I wonder if these dickwads realize that maybe it's their wokeness that is a bigger problem than Dobbs ever was.
Of course it's bullsh*t. But at least Dobbs gives them something besides global warming or Trump or racism or Patriots or Russia to blame.

WTF?!? What fucking dimwits.

The top brass is Øbama's leftovers after he fired ~200 top officers; thus, these morons advanced instead. Øbama is the dimwit that started the downhill spiral all across society.

Solution: Fewer women in the military and recruit more men. Too many females and too much wokeness is the reason recruitment is suffering.

Something Trump should champion, the military is neither an affirmative action agency (see the dimwit current USSecDef) nor a place to play pretend that women can do everything men can do.

Forum List

Back