Military plane crash

Bull
Trump promises ‘great rebuilding of the Armed Forces’ while signing executive order at the Pentagon
you mean trump hasnt taken care of that yet?

and how the hell can you blame obama....o wait you just do
How can trump fix 8 years of obastard in 8 months with all the libs and media forever attacking his every move?
The Treasonous fat senile old bastard intends to fix nothing in this nation. He intends only to enrich his family, and do Putin's bidding.
While that's great, the facts remain 1) it's up to Congress to pass a budget properly supporting our military and not just lining the pockets of certain corporations and 2) President Trump has proved how easily EO's are overturned. EO's are a band-aid, not proper long-term treatment of the problem.

16 service members killed in military plane crash in Mississippi

With the way Obastard crippled the military, it's a miracle any military aircraft can still fly.

RIP!
1) Obama isn't the the President and hasn't been for almost 7 months.

2) Even if a President cut parts to aircraft, the aircraft are still maintained and scrutinized by patriotic service personnel. If the aircraft was unsafe to fly, it wouldn't have flown.

3) Since the wreckage was spread over several miles, it appears it broke up in flight. Either a major mechanical malfunction or, more likely, a mid-air collision.

You don't think someone would notice an aircraft missing somewhere?
Yes. Isn't that part of the investigation? What's your point? That the cause of the crash was "Obummer" and nothing else? WTFO?

I don't understand all the reports of an extensive debris field when you could easily make out the outline of the aircraft as though it fell from flight straight down into the field. I identified it as a C-130 aircraft just from looking at the initial photos of the crash before anyone was saying what type of aircraft was involved. The eyewitness reports of it spinning to the ground don't mesh with the appearance of the crash site unless it was a flat spin....
That's why we have professionals investigate aircraft accidents and not a bunch of anonymous amateurs on political forums. ;)

Flat spin? A C-130 or other large aircraft in any kind of spin is in deep, deep kimchi. The cause of the spin would be one focus of the investigation. Unfortunately, for obvious reasons, most military aircraft don't have FDRs or CVRs. The investigation will go by evidence gathered from the crash and eye witnesses (not a very reliable source, but sometimes helpful).

Trump gets a $15 billion defense boost - CNNPolitics.com
He's already wrangled an additional $15 billion from Congress for this year, in May.
His budget request for next year has been approved and even been increased.

Bull
Trump promises ‘great rebuilding of the Armed Forces’ while signing executive order at the Pentagon

How can trump fix 8 years of obastard in 8 months with all the libs and media forever attacking his every move?
The Treasonous fat senile old bastard intends to fix nothing in this nation. He intends only to enrich his family, and do Putin's bidding.
While that's great, the facts remain 1) it's up to Congress to pass a budget properly supporting our military and not just lining the pockets of certain corporations and 2) President Trump has proved how easily EO's are overturned. EO's are a band-aid, not proper long-term treatment of the problem.

With the way Obastard crippled the military, it's a miracle any military aircraft can still fly.

RIP!
You really know how to run everyone out of the room with the stink of your Oblama obsession...Is Oblama the reason for your penis envy?
Sorry, just pointing out what he has done, crippling the military etc etc...

RIP!
This is perhaps the saddest news of the day, and your president doesn't have the decency to hold a press conference about it, but instead tweets his condolences....what a ass ho!! May these brave brave brave angels rest in peace!! I love our military and it breaks my heart they have such a ass ho as a leader in cheat!!
The sickness of the left knows no bounds.
As a vet, my heart is sincere.....and yes, I loathe the GOP, Trump and you!!

I got summin for tigerred59 (Triggered59)

22580.gif

RIP!
1) Obama isn't the the President and hasn't been for almost 7 months.

2) Even if a President cut parts to aircraft, the aircraft are still maintained and scrutinized by patriotic service personnel. If the aircraft was unsafe to fly, it wouldn't have flown.

3) Since the wreckage was spread over several miles, it appears it broke up in flight. Either a major mechanical malfunction or, more likely, a mid-air collision.

Yes. Isn't that part of the investigation? What's your point? That the cause of the crash was "Obummer" and nothing else? WTFO?

I think an eyewitness might have noticed something like a mid-air collision, If not, don't you think the missing aircraft would be noticed by now? I don't think we have to wait for an investigation if another plane is missing.

I didn't say anything about Obummer.

I don't understand all the reports of an extensive debris field when you could easily make out the outline of the aircraft as though it fell from flight straight down into the field. I identified it as a C-130 aircraft just from looking at the initial photos of the crash before anyone was saying what type of aircraft was involved. The eyewitness reports of it spinning to the ground don't mesh with the appearance of the crash site unless it was a flat spin....
That's why we have professionals investigate aircraft accidents and not a bunch of anonymous amateurs on political forums. ;)

Flat spin? A C-130 or other large aircraft in any kind of spin is in deep, deep kimchi. The cause of the spin would be one focus of the investigation. Unfortunately, for obvious reasons, most military aircraft don't have FDRs or CVRs. The investigation will go by evidence gathered from the crash and eye witnesses (not a very reliable source, but sometimes helpful).

Who pissed in your cornflakes?

I merely pointed out that something doesn't mesh. Didn't I also say something about waiting for the investigation which you conveniently left out?

Why yes, yes I did! Why did you chop the quote off?

Trump gets a $15 billion defense boost - CNNPolitics.com
He's already wrangled an additional $15 billion from Congress for this year, in May.
His budget request for next year has been approved and even been increased.

Bull

That's awesome, but if it's all spent on high tech satellites and not training Marine mechanics and C-130 parts, we still have a problem. As my previous post mentioned, Congress holds the purse strings, but they also determine where a lot of that money is spent.

From your link:
"The spending deal struck by congressional negotiators Sunday includes an additional $15 billion in military funding, half of the $30 billion President Donald Trump requested in March.

The extra dollars for the military would help fund the US wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria, as well as replenish equipment and pay for training and maintenance
"

Who pissed in your cornflakes?...
You did:

You're jumping on the bandwagon that the reason the plane crashed was because Obama used to be President. That's bullshit. The accident is still being investigated. To jump to conclusions, much less stand on the bodies of 16 Marines, is reprehensible. The reports indicate a debris field spread over several miles which indicates an in-flight breakup. A midair would be one cause of such a breakup. So would a major mechanical malfunction or, as strollingbones reported, an explosion. None of these things is related to who was President or who is President.

We have a KC-130 squadron here at Miramar....haven't checked yet if they are currently grounded. Wouldn't surprise me.
It's SOP for the mishap squadron and/or wing, to have a safety stand down after an accident. If it's thought there might be a mechanical issue, a temporary grounding would be put in place.

Forum List

Back