Military plane crash

New, they had actually had contact with air traffic control.

Engine from Mississippi Marine plane crash found, sheriff says...
"...They found one of the plane's engines Wednesday morning, he said. It wasn't clear if the engine constituted one of the "impact areas.""

There are four engines, one or more of which could have come off in an out-of-control descent or which could have been the initial problem. An entire spinning prop engine coming off the wing could easily damage hydraulic lines, wing control cables, flaps, ailerons or hit the tail and damage the horizontal stab and/or elevator. All of which could cause an accident.

:lol: Washington Times :lol:

BTW...your linked article talks about manpower shortages.....

Well you could refute...try CNN :lmao:..BoPete
Refute manpower shortages? Tell us how manpower shortages (if that were actually true) would cause this crash. Share with us your infinite expertise on this subject.

I never said it caused the crash, dimbulb. I said Obungles decimated the military, link provided while you carry on with your usual nonsense. Now sit down
This is a thread about a crash and from the very first post, Former President Obama has been blamed for it.

But, of course, now that you realize that your link doesn't say what you hoped it said, you want us to believe you just stuck that link in as a random piece of information that has nothing to do with the thread topic.

:lol: :lol:
Add to this the politicization of 16 American patriot lives used us footstools to bitch about an ex-President.

Standing on the bodies of American heroes to press a political agenda never sits well with me.
Obastard and Clinton did it with Benghazi, what 's the problem? Especially with gun control, hypocrite.

Last edited:
Diversity kills, especially in the field of aviation mechanics.
And you know this was a mechanical issue.....?
If it was a mechanical failure, then it is a mechanical issue. Steve's conclusions are simply derailing bullshit. For all he knows, the entire flight crew was black, Jews and Muslims while the mechanics were all as Caucasian as Snow White.

Well you could refute...try CNN :lmao:..BoPete
Refute manpower shortages? Tell us how manpower shortages (if that were actually true) would cause this crash. Share with us your infinite expertise on this subject.

I never said it caused the crash, dimbulb. I said Obungles decimated the military, link provided while you carry on with your usual nonsense. Now sit down
This is a thread about a crash and from the very first post, Former President Obama has been blamed for it.

But, of course, now that you realize that your link doesn't say what you hoped it said, you want us to believe you just stuck that link in as a random piece of information that has nothing to do with the thread topic.

:lol: :lol:
Add to this the politicization of 16 American patriot lives used us footstools to bitch about an ex-President.

Standing on the bodies of American heroes to press a political agenda never sits well with me.
Obastard and Clinton did with Benghazi, what 's the problem? Especially with gun control, hypocrite.
The truth hurts doesn't it? It should. Standing on the bodies of Marines to bitch about an ex-President is worse than weak and lame, it's dishonest and completely hypocritical to anyone who claims to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.

If it was a mechanical failure, then it is a mechanical issue. Steve's conclusions are simply derailing bullshit.
Says the derailing expert.
Awww, are you mad because I called you out for standing on the bodies of 16 dead American heroes so you can bitch about "Obastard"? TTFU, buttercup. There's a lot worse things than ex-Presidents.
A45E5487-DA00-DC02-94D0C5BDB15C66AC_carouselimage.jpg

FWIW:
mh6dlx.jpg

If it was a mechanical failure, then it is a mechanical issue. Steve's conclusions are simply derailing bullshit.
Says the derailing expert.
Awww, are you mad because I called you out for standing on the bodies of 16 dead American heroes so you can bitch about "Obastard"? TTFU, buttercup. There's a lot worse things than ex-Presidents.
A45E5487-DA00-DC02-94D0C5BDB15C66AC_carouselimage.jpg

FWIW:
mh6dlx.jpg
No, I just despise garbage.

I'll put a big what if out there:

What if some of those imported refugees in Tennessee did something to it?

For instance, shot the fuel tank with a tracer.

A small possibility, but 1) it has self-sealing tanks 2) JP5 doesn't burn with a tracer and 3) it'd take a pretty big frickin' gun to shoot a plane at FL200.

IF the engine did fall off, it did so because it was either improperly installed or the mounts failed due to improper manufacture, metal fatigue (or corrosion) or something hit them.

http://www.aeroprecision.com/PDF/Amfuel_C130.pdf

A small possibility, but 1) it has self-sealing tanks 2) JP5 doesn't burn with a tracer and 3) it'd take a pretty big frickin' gun to shoot a plane at FL200.

IF the engine did fall off, it did so because it was either improperly installed or the mounts failed due to improper manufacture, metal fatigue (or corrosion) or something hit them.

Thanks! Pretty much rules that out. Why would a C130 be flying @ 20K feet?

Thanks! Pretty much rules that out. Why would a C130 be flying @ 20K feet?
Higher altitude is better for turbine-engine fuel economy.

While turbine engines are more efficient at higher altitude, the props are less efficient which limits them to about 25,000' (FL250) for efficient cruising.

All I can find right now. May they all rip.

Marine Plane Had Emergency at High Altitude, General Says
Appearing with General James, Marshall L. Fisher, commissioner of the State Department of Public Safety, warned that the wreckage contained explosives. He cautioned people in the rural area not to touch any debris, both for safety’s sake, and because removal of it could be a crime.

“There are items that are going to be recovered by teams on the ground; some of them may be unsafe,” he said. He later noted that “there are ordnance disposal teams in the area” who may be causing controlled explosions throughout the search.

Forum List

Back