Zone1 military spending on longlasting/endless wars while people suffer cripplingly high food and gas prices : should we just vote no to all that?

Goes back to we were not invited and are not welcome

US occupiers tend to be arrogant and push Western Culture on nations that want no part of it

Like we did with Germany and Japan? Worked then, what's changed?

call me an out of touch philosopher or something of your choice, but *why* does military power weigh more heavily than domestic investment?
why could we not have just handed the Russians their victory in Ukraine, huh?
theres no place in the constitution that allows the government to invest in america,, thats a fascist ideology, investing in america is the peoples job,,

I say stop the wars and cut taxs and let the people do the investing

You expected them to start some sort of civil war to help us out?

The Shah killed many Iranians and we refused to hand him over even though there would have been no backlash here over that.

LOL, if you say so.

You want to push the idea of PEACE?

Don't side with assholes who defend a mass murderer.

You lose all credibility there.

You want to push the idea of PEACE?

Don't side with assholes who defend a mass murderer.

You lose all credibility there.

Stating simple facts is not siding with anyone. A lot of people don't seem to be able to understand this.

Germany and Japan both changed from within.

We invaded them and make them adopt western style practices at the point of a gun.

Denying that is not helpful. THe question is why did it work then and not since.

We invaded them and make them adopt western style practices at the point of a gun.

No, they decided they wanted to move forward. We have tried to force other countries and have failed badly because they want nothing to do with it.

Tell us about those emerging auto manufacturers in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Denying that is not helpful. THe question is why did it work then and not since.

I told you why.

No, they decided they wanted to move forward. We have tried to force other countries and have failed badly because they want nothing to do with it.

Tell us about those emerging auto manufacturers in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I told you why.

If you are right, what would have been the right answer with Afghanistan, after we invaded and occupied them?

If you are right, what would have been the right answer with Afghanistan, after we invaded and occupied them?

Not occupying them. Even though we started the entire mess we had a legitimate reason to go after OBL. That we didn't even bother to do that should cause everyone to stop and question everything.

Not occupying them. Even though we started the entire mess we had a legitimate reason to go after OBL. That we didn't even bother to do that should cause everyone to stop and question everything.

So, just a gaint raid, leaving burning ruin in our wake?

I find it hard to believe that is a serious position.

Like we did with Germany and Japan? Worked then, what's changed?
I think both had regimes the people were glad to be rid of
Japan was satisfied as long as they kept their Emperor
Germans we’re glad to be rid of Hitler

I think both had regimes the people were glad to be rid of
Japan was satisfied as long as they kept their Emperor
Germans we’re glad to be rid of Hitler

Maybe with Japan. My understanding of Germany is that after years of massive propaganda, especially combined with early victories, that Hitler was pretty popular in Germany, right up until the end.

Is that not what we left?

When OBL left we hadn't destroyed nearly as much of Afghanistan as we did in the end.

I find it odd how you question nothing.

Blind skepticism, is just a blind as blind faith.

Ann Coulter suggested enforced conversion to Christianity. Would you support that?

Blind skepticism, is just a blind as blind faith.

Ann Coulter suggested enforced conversion to Christianity. Would you support that?

That's like saying we were going to force everyone to learn to fly to address the emissions issue. It's impossible. Impossible solutions are never solutions.

first Ukraine, and soon Taiwan too..?

trillions spent on destruction and reconstruction far away (and that's just Ukraine, after 1 year[1]), while people here (in the EU *and* in the US) need a lot better local economy.
don't top politicians have something better to do than to play with the lives of their voters *and* those living in far-away countries in such a "drunken" way??

[1] Russia’s War in Ukraine to Cost Global Economy $2.8 Trillion, OECD Says
In retrospect we should have frozen muslim immigration to the US and limited our military attack on afghaniatan to just six months

But no US military in iraq, libya or any other african hell hole

We very much over reacted to 9-11

That's like saying we were going to force everyone to learn to fly to address the emissions issue. It's impossible. Impossible solutions are never solutions.

Sword point conversion is certainly possible.

We need answers. These situations will keep coming up. Unless you want US to just accept random attaccks and mass murders as part of the new normal, and we just take it lying down...

Is that your plan?

No it isn't.

My plan is for us to mind our own business.

So, your pretense
No it isn't.

My plan is for us to mind our own business.

Forced conversion is more likely than just being left alone, becuase we "minded our own business".

Are you serious about wanting peace or do you just get off talking shit about America?

Forum List

Back